Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App (7233 Views)

Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With? / Get 5GB Data Plus Free Transport Fare Monthly When You Join Safeway Ambassadors / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Driveinhud is a carpooling app that targets work professional going to work daily and looking to save cost on transportation.
You can read more about us on our official launch page
https://www.nairaland.com/7722975/introducing-driveinhud-save-transport-cost

We are excited to announce the launch of our brand new "Refer and Earn" feature, designed to reward our valued users for spreading the joy of carpooling. At Driveinhud, we believe in building a thriving carpooling community that not only benefits our users but also creates a positive impact on the environment. Our Refer and Earn feature is all about sharing the benefits of carpooling with your friends and earning exciting rewards along the way.

How Does Refer and Earn Work?
It's simple! When you refer your friends to join our carpooling platform, you both stand to gain. Here's how it works:

Share with Friends: Spread the word about the incredible benefits of carpooling to your friends, family, and colleagues. Share your username with them through social media, messages, or any other means you prefer.

Earn Credits: Every time someone signs up using your username , you'll earn credits as a token of appreciation. These credits can be redeemed for free trips or even withdrawn directly to your bank account!

Join us today, refer your friends, and start earning as you ride with Driveinhud! Together, let's ride towards a sustainable and rewarding future. Happy carpooling!

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone 📱

Sponsored Post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
Here are the step-by-step instructions:

Step 1: Referee Verification
During the verification process, the new user (referee) enters the referral's username of the person who referred them.

Step 2: Referral Reward
Once the new user's verification process is approved, the system credits the referral with 3 credits as a referral reward.

Step 3: Converting Credits to Money
The referral, who now has additional credits in their account, can choose to convert those credits into money.

Step 4: Withdrawal Process
You can initiate a withdrawal request to transfer the converted money to your Nigeria bank account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Meerahbel: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
wink
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Great idea.

3 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Kalaba(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Charpell:
We are excited to announce the launch of our brand new "Refer and Earn" feature, designed to reward our valued users for spreading the joy of carpooling. At Driveinhud, we believe in building a thriving carpooling community that not only benefits our users but also creates a positive impact on the environment. Our Refer and Earn feature is all about sharing the benefits of carpooling with your friends and earning exciting rewards along the way.

How Does Refer and Earn Work?

It's simple! When you refer your friends to join our carpooling platform, you both stand to gain. Here's how it works:

Share with Friends: Spread the word about the incredible benefits of carpooling to your friends, family, and colleagues. Share your username with them through social media, messages, or any other means you prefer.

Earn Credits: Every time someone signs up using your username , you'll earn credits as a token of appreciation. These credits can be redeemed for free trips or even withdrawn directly to your bank account!

What's in it for Your Friends?

Your friends will thank you for introducing them to a greener and more cost-effective way of commuting. As they sign up using your username, they might receive exciting bonuses like free credits or discounts on their initial trips. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved!
Start Referring and Start Earning!

So, what are you waiting for? The Refer and Earn feature is now live, and you can start referring your friends right away. Spread the word, invite your friends to join us, and let's embark on a carpooling journey together. With every referral, you contribute to a cleaner and greener future while reaping the benefits of a well-connected carpooling community.

Join us today, refer your friends, and start earning as you ride with Driveinhud! Together, let's ride towards a sustainable and rewarding future. Happy carpooling!
Nice feature driveinhud, you guys keep improving this app daily...

What is the minimum amount withdrawable from the app?

For instance, if I refer a user and get 300, can I withdraw that amount or wait till it gets to a certain amount?

5 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
grandstar:
Great idea.
Thank you
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kalaba:

Nice feature driveinhud, you guys keep improving this app daily...

What is the minimum amount withdrawable from the app?

For instance, if I refer a user and get 300, can I withdraw that amount or wait till it gets to a certain amount?
Thank you

The minimum amount of credits to withdraw is 2

If you refer a user you get 3 credits not 300

Its in the process of withdrawing, the system converts the 3 credits to N300 and sends to your bank account. You will be credited in less than 5 minutes

You can withdraw anytime and any amount you want

I hope this answers your question

6 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Parasolorg: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Awesome, I will give it a shot
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by teacherbim(f): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Drivehund, is it an app?
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2023
teacherbim:
Drivehund, is it an app?
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by teacherbim(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Charpell:

Yes

Okay, I will give it a trial
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2023
teacherbim:

Okay, I will give it a trial
Thank you. smiley
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by binsanni(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Charpell:

Thank you

Its in the process of withdrawing, the system converts the 3 credits to N300 and sends to your bank account. You will be credited in less than 5 minutes

Is the app on play store? And what's d name of the app?
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Idoko619(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
In my honest opinion DriveinHud is an absolute game changer. I've always yearned for a stress free journey.
Imagine planning to go to Lagos and you are able to find a driver who doesn't want to blow empty from Abuja to Lagos awesome! You get to find a decent traveler you can share a ride with without the stress of going to the park, you can even be picked from your door step.

I think the social network part of it is also something I'd like to try. I can already imagine planning a trip to obudu ranch and finding like minds that we could share same ride. Lolss it could be fun.
I'm glad the creator is doing alot to enhance the security because I think that's the only issue that may arise but with the rigorous verification, even a mad man will know not to get implicated.

Kudos to team.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Idoko619(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
binsanni:

Yes
Search DriveinHud
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Idoko619(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Android users
👇
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud&lead

IOS users
👇
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone&lead

Guys! DriveinHud is offering N300 referal bonus for any body you refer that register and verify on the app.

Easy way to earn, payment is fast.
Now imagine 300 x 10 = 3k, what about 300 x 1,000 cool
Don't say you're not informed.
3k recharge card can take you a month.

Username = lead

Below are images from my interaction with the site
Image 1 my withdrawal from the site.
Image 2 the alert into my Opay, you can compare the name with my username here.

3 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2023
binsanni:

Yes, search Driveinhud
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Parasolorg: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2023
I got 50 credits so far, catfish pepper soup sure me this evening grin

3 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Parasolorg:
I got 50 credits so far, catfish pepper soup sure me this evening grin
smiley When you make your withdrawal, kindly let us know how long it take
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Idoko619:
In my honest opinion DriveinHud is an absolute game changer. I've always yearned for a stress free journey.
Imagine planning to go to Lagos and you are able to find a driver who doesn't want to blow empty from Abuja to Lagos awesome! You get to find a decent traveler you can share a ride with without the stress of going to the park, you can even be picked from your door step.

I think the social network part of it is also something I'd like to try. I can already imagine planning a trip to obudu ranch and finding like minds that we could share same ride. Lolss it could be fun.
I'm glad the creator is doing alot to enhance the security because I think that's the only issue that may arise but with the rigorous verification, even a mad man will know not to get implicated.

Kudos to team.
Thank you for the kind words and feedback about our app. Your positive feedback and belief in our app mean the world to us, and we are truly grateful for your support.
At Driveinhud, our mission has always been to create a user-centric and exceptional experience for our users
We look forward to exceeding your expectations with every update and improvement.

1 Like

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Parasolorg: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2023
It took about 2 minutes for the money to reflect, thank you Driveinhud

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Parasolorg: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2023
I have a question, what's the limit to how much I can make from the referral program
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Parasolorg:
I have a question, what's the limit to how much I can make from the referral program
You can make as much you want.
Driveinhud is currently backed by Google
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Idoko619(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Charpell:

smiley When you make your withdrawal, kindly let us know how long it take

Speed of light.
Especially that I used opay.
Try it

4 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by TechPine: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Checking it now
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by TechPine: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
The incentive idea is wonderful.
I have some couple of questions.
1 How are the referral credits calculated?
2 Are there any limitations to earning referral credits?
3 Can I use my earned credits to pay for trips immediately?
4 Is there a limit to the number of friends I can refer?

1 Like

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
TechPine:
The incentive idea is wonderful.
I have some couple of questions.
1 How are the referral credits calculated?
2 Are there any limitations to earning referral credits?
3 Can I use my earned credits to pay for trips immediately?
4 Is there a limit to the number of friends I can refer?
1 Each referral is 3 credits. So if you have 100 people, that is 100 * 3 * 100 = N30,000
2 No limitations
3 Yes
4 No limit
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Kalaba(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Charpell:

Thank you

thanks.
I still want to know, what is meant by this referral, is it when the person I've referred completes all registration and verification that it will count for me?
cos I asked two guys to download it last night, I'm yet to get any credit. please clarify
Re: Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App by Charpell(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kalaba:

thanks.
I still want to know, what is meant by this referral, is it when the person I've referred completes all registration and verification that it will count for me?
cos I asked two guys to download it last night, I'm yet to get any credit. please clarify
That's right, you will only get credited if their verification is approved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst / Vacancy @ Literamed Publication / Sacked Bank Workers Threaten To Shut Down Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.