Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? (2021 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
The two other Questions

A. What are Islamic Clerics hiding from the Original and Printed Arabic Qur'an that they were abandoned for a Recitation (not writing of Hafs a man attested to be a liar)?

B. Where is the Qur'an of Mohammed?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
I am getting speeches at the silence!

Is this an admission of guilt?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by gaskiyamagana: 1:09am On Jul 28, 2023
TenQ:
Is it True that Mohammed himself recommend FOUR of the best reciters of the Qur'an during his life time and only Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah was dead as of the time of the Third Khalif Uthman : it is strange that non of their Qur'an was used for the authorised version of Uthman
Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith Number: 215
The Prophet once said, "Learn the Qur'an from four: from Abdullah ibn Masud, Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Mu'adh ibn Jabal"

Can anyone explain why non of the recommended Quran reciters by Mohammed himself part of the Committee to write the Qur'an?

My good Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf, Vanessa7, AntiChristian, Empiree, Rash4ductluv, drlateef, Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq ,Gaskiyamagana , compton11 , MrCodeSolo , iamrealdeji , honesttalk21 ,
Course Code: CIS 000
Course Title: Christian Invented Qur'an
Lecturer : TenQ
Students: The Gullible & Brain Washed Christians.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 5:41am On Jul 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Course Code: CIS 000
Course Title: Christian Invented Qur'an
Lecturer : TenQ
Students: The Gullible & Brain Washed Christians.
Too bad my friend!

You know very well that I speak the truth as recorded in your literatures.

The only difference between us is while me, I ask question about faith, you do not ask questions.

I passionately ask you to ask questions about the Messiah!
In the Messiah is they key of Paradise : I want you to ask Questions about Him. You will find salvation for your soul

I care about you my friend. It is impossible for me to hate Muslims
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
A hadith in Sahih al-Bukhari states that the caliph Abu Bakr commanded Zayd ibn Thabit to compile the written Quran, relying upon both textual fragments and the memories of those who had memorized it.

Caliph Abu Bakr collected the Qur'an and wrote it in pamphlets and books in all its seven letters (the seven i.e. ways in which the Qur'an was revealed and which conform to the seven dialects of the Arabs at that time).

The prevalent view among people is that the one who collected the Qur'an was 'Othman, but they are wrong. 'Uthman compelled people to read [the Qur'an] in a uniform way on the basis of a selection which he agreed upon with the Muhajirun (Emigrants) and Ansar (Helpers) who were present at the time. He did this because he feared the outbreak of sedition as a result of the dispute between the people of Iraq and Syria regarding the "styles" (harfs) of the readings. Before this, several versions of the text existed, based on the seven harfs in which the Qur'an was revealed .

TenQ:

1. How could there be differences in writing style if
Abubakar wrote a single Complete Qur'an?

2.How could there be differences I writing style if
Uthman wrote at least Seven IDENTICAL Complete Qur'ans?

I assume that people should copy DIRECTLY from the Printed Arabic Quran!?
Shouldn't they?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
1. You obviously know the difference between Quran and Mushaf

2. Abu Bakr took on the monumental task of compiling all the seven harfs (modes of recitation) of the Quran.

Abu Bakr formed a delegation under the leadership of Zaid ibn Thabit, one of the leading scribes.

Abu Bakr constituted a delegation of 12 people which included Uthman ibn Affan, Ali ibn Abi Talib, Talha ibn Ubaydullah, Abdullah ibn Masood, Ubayy ibn Kab, Khalid ibn al-Walid, Hudhaifah and Saleem.
The copies of the Quran was recited to 33,000 companions at a general meeting.
There was no objection to the Quran read from the compiled Mushaf. Then this was sent to Umar ibn al-Khattab and was passed on to Hazrat Hafsah, the daughter of Umar and a wife of Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
The pages which were compiled during the time of Caliph Abu Bakr were known as a mushaf. This word literally means a manuscript that is bound between two covers as a single volume. After Abu Bakr, this mushaf was transferred to Caliph Umar and stayed with him during his lifetime; later being transferred to his daughter Hafsa. As a matter of fact, this was not the first time the Revelation had been recorded. Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon, had himself done the same thing when he was alive. But, the difference between the two undertakings is that during the Prophet’s lifetime the Revelation had been written on sheets of various materials, whereas it was written and compiled between two covers during the period of Caliph Abu Bakr.

Did Uthman not request and borrow this Mushaf from Hafsah when standardizing the Mushaf in the Qureysh language?
Were the Mushaf not compiled on instruction of Abu Bakr?
Uthman did not 'rewrite' the Quran but saw to the unification of the compilation in only the Qureysh arabic.
I had previously informed that the Mushaf of Uthman was at Topkapı Palace in Turkey and the Museum of Turkish-Islamic Arts in Istanbul.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
honesttalk21:
A hadith in Sahih al-Bukhari states that the caliph Abu Bakr commanded Zayd ibn Thabit to compile the written Quran, relying upon both textual fragments and the memories of those who had memorized it.

I agree perfectly with this.
honesttalk21:

Caliph Abu Bakr collected the Qur'an and wrote it in pamphlets and books in all its seven letters (the seven i.e. ways in which the Qur'an was revealed and which conform to the seven dialects of the Arabs at that time).

No sir. Abu Bakr wrote only ONE Qur'an.
If you have evidence that he wrote the seven Arabic dialects, please present it. I want to learn.

honesttalk21:

The prevalent view among people is that the one who collected the Qur'an was 'Othman, but they are wrong. 'Uthman compelled people to read [the Qur'an] in a uniform way on the basis of a selection which he agreed upon with the Muhajirun (Emigrants) and Ansar (Helpers) who were present at the time. He did this because he feared the outbreak of sedition as a result of the dispute between the people of Iraq and Syria regarding the "styles" (harfs) of the readings. Before this, several versions of the text existed, based on the seven harfs in which the Qur'an was revealed .

1. Uthman standardised the Qur'an and Printed only the Quaresh Dialect of the Qur'an.
2. Every other Qur'an was burned including the one from Abu Bakr. The copies of the four Abdullah ibn Masud, Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Mu'adh ibn Jabal were suppressed or burnt.
3. Uthman distributed his Qur'an to several Arabian provinces.

The Modern Qur'an is NOT a copy of either the Qur'an sent to Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad. I
The modern Qur'an is not a copy of the Quran of Abu Bakr. The modern Qur'an is from RECITATION of Hafs who lived about 150 years after Mohammed died.

1. Where are the copies of the Quran's sent to Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad?

2. If Uthman could not trust Recitation of the Qur'an in his own life time, what miracle will make us trust a Recitation from a certain Hafs who lived 150 years after the death of Mohammed?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
honesttalk21:
1. You obviously know the difference between Quran and Mushaf

2. Abu Bakr took on the monumental task of compiling all the seven harfs (modes of recitation) of the Quran.

Abu Bakr formed a delegation under the leadership of Zaid ibn Thabit, one of the leading scribes.

Abu Bakr constituted a delegation of 12 people which included Uthman ibn Affan, Ali ibn Abi Talib, Talha ibn Ubaydullah, Abdullah ibn Masood, Ubayy ibn Kab, Khalid ibn al-Walid, Hudhaifah and Saleem.
The copies of the Quran was recited to 33,000 companions at a general meeting.
There was no objection to the Quran read from the compiled Mushaf. Then this was sent to Umar ibn al-Khattab and was passed on to Hazrat Hafsah, the daughter of Umar and a wife of Prophet Muhammad.
I have no problem with what you've written.

At the end of all, ONE standard Qur'an was produced and duplicated. The duplicated Qur'an were sent to Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad.

Why is it that the Hafs Qur'an was not a copy of ANY of the STANDARDISED copy of the Qur'an but from the RECITATION from someone who lived 150 years after Uthman standardised the Qur'an?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
honesttalk21:
The pages which were compiled during the time of Caliph Abu Bakr were known as a mushaf. This word literally means a manuscript that is bound between two covers as a single volume. After Abu Bakr, this mushaf was transferred to Caliph Umar and stayed with him during his lifetime; later being transferred to his daughter Hafsa. As a matter of fact, this was not the first time the Revelation had been recorded. Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon, had himself done the same thing when he was alive. But, the difference between the two undertakings is that during the Prophet’s lifetime the Revelation had been written on sheets of various materials, whereas it was written and compiled between two covers during the period of Caliph Abu Bakr.

Did Uthman not request and borrow this Mushaf from Hafsah when standardizing the Mushaf in the Qureysh language?
Were the Mushaf not compiled on instruction of Abu Bakr?
Uthman did not 'rewrite' the Quran but saw to the unification of the compilation in only the Qureysh arabic.
I had previously informed that the Mushaf of Uthman was at Topkapı Palace in Turkey and the Museum of Turkish-Islamic Arts in Istanbul.

If the Mushaf of Uthman was at Topkapı Palace in Turkey and the Museum of Turkish-Islamic Arts in Istanbul, why was it not used to print the Qur'an of today?
Why use a RECITATION of Hafs?

FYI:
The oldest complete copy of the Qur'an that is available today is known as the "Sana'a manuscript." It was discovered in the Great Mosque of Sana'a, Yemen, during restoration work in 1972.

There exist no single direct copy of ANY of the Qur'an of Uthman in existence today.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
The hafs quran and Usman's mushaf are identical. The Qur’an we have today show differences in spelling primarily due to orthography of the alphabets.
Notice how words such as على are spelled as علا . These differences are found all over the almost complete Qur'an manuscript. Do they show alteration? Obviously not.

Various harfs of Quran don’t show that they have been tampered with. This is the claim by people who haven't even seen them or have no knowledge of Islam and Arabic whatsoever.
The differences if any are in the way words are spelled. Arabic letters have undergone some changes over the years and vowels too have been introduced to ease pronunciation amongst non arabs.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding of what Uthman (RA) did. He did not revise a copy and burn all the old copies. That would have been ridiculous and would have sparked a civil war in the Ummah against Uthman (RA).

The Sahaba at the time of Uthman were warriors and they were religious. They would not have tolerated Uthman (RA) changing or editing the word of Allah. In fact, the rebellious people that murdered Uthman themselves (even though they lied about almost every other thing) never used the compilation of the Quran as a point of contention!

One qira'a that has reached overwhelming popularity is the Hafs ‘an ‘Asim

Orientalist A.J. Arberry states -- "the Koran as printed in the twentieth century is identical with the Koran as authorized by ‘Uthmän more than 1300 years ago.

Most of the differences between the various readings involve consonant/diacritical marks (I‘jām) and marks (Ḥarakāt) indicating other vocalizations -- short vowels, nunization, glottal stops, long consonants. Differences in the rasm or "skeleton" of the writing are more scarce, since canonical readings were required to comply with at least one of the regional Uthmanic copies (which had a small number of differences).

A great submission from you that all other copies of the Quran were burnt so the questions arise:

1. If all the versions were burnt where are the variations you mention coming from?

2. Do you not see and appreciate the remarkable retention of the Quran by heart and transmission to later generation to this day?

3. Present your text of various Quran for comparison.

TenQ:

I agree perfectly with this.

No sir. Abu Bakr wrote only ONE Qur'an.
If you have evidence that he wrote the seven Arabic dialects, please present it. I want to learn.

1. Uthman standardised the Qur'an and Printed only the Quaresh Dialect of the Qur'an.
2. Every other Qur'an was burned including the one from Abu Bakr. The copies of the four Abdullah ibn Masud, Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Mu'adh ibn Jabal were suppressed or burnt.
3. Uthman distributed his Qur'an to several Arabian provinces.

The Modern Qur'an is NOT a copy of either the Qur'an sent to Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad. I
The modern Qur'an is not a copy of the Quran of Abu Bakr. The modern Qur'an is from RECITATION of Hafs who lived about 150 years after Mohammed died.

1. Where are the copies of the Quran's sent to Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad?

2. If Uthman could not trust Recitation of the Qur'an in his own life time, what miracle will make us trust a Recitation from a certain Hafs who lived 150 years after the death of Mohammed?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2023
Sanaa palimpsest or Sanaa Quran is one of the oldest Quranic manuscripts in existence.

Is it different from the Birmingham transcript for the exact verses therein?

B.
Among the reasons given for the overwhelming popularity of Hafs an Asim is that it is easy to recite and that God has chosen it to be widespread (Qatari Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs).

Ingrid Mattson credits mass-produced printing press mushaf with increasing the availability of the written Quran, but also with making one version widespread (not specifically Hafs 'an 'Asim) at the expense of diversity of qira'at.

Gabriel Said Reynolds emphasizes that the goal of the Egyptian government in publishing the edition was not to delegitimize the other qira’at, but to eliminate variations found in Qur’anic texts used in state schools, and to do this they chose to preserve one of the fourteen qira’at “readings”, namely that of Hafs

TenQ:

If the Mushaf of Uthman was at Topkapı Palace in Turkey and the Museum of Turkish-Islamic Arts in Istanbul, why was it not used to print the Qur'an of today?
Why use a RECITATION of Hafs?

FYI:
The oldest complete copy of the Qur'an that is available today is known as the "Sana'a manuscript." It was discovered in the Great Mosque of Sana'a, Yemen, during restoration work in 1972.

There exist no single direct copy of ANY of the Qur'an of Uthman in existence today.

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2023
honesttalk21:
Sanaa palimpsest or Sanaa Quran is one of the oldest Quranic manuscripts in existence.

B.
Among the reasons given for the overwhelming popularity of Hafs an Asim is that it is easy to recite and that God has chosen it to be widespread (Qatari Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs).

Ingrid Mattson credits mass-produced printing press mushaf with increasing the availability of the written Quran, but also with making one version widespread (not specifically Hafs 'an 'Asim) at the expense of diversity of qira'at.

Gabriel Said Reynolds emphasizes that the goal of the Egyptian government in publishing the edition was not to delegitimize the other qira’at, but to eliminate variations found in Qur’anic texts used in state schools, and to do this they chose to preserve one of the fourteen qira’at “readings”, namely that of Hafs

Have an open mind when searching and be thorough. Don't research with a predetermined conclusion. Go through the process please.

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
https://www.tiktok.com/@moonsrarebooks/video/7237647914011659566
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2023
honesttalk21:

B.

Hafs Quran is easy to recite!:

Look at your argument!
Uthman had standardised the WRITTEN Quran: We expect the Quran of hafs to be an EXACT copy!
How then is hafs Quran easier to recite?

Did Hafs delete the complex parts of the Uthmanic Quran!?
How can we prove that the Quran of Abu Bakr and the Quran of Uthman were difficult to recite!
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2023
honesttalk21:
https://www.tiktok.com/@moonsrarebooks/video/7237647914011659566
Beautiful: A 315 year-old copy of the Quran in London!
And the Al-Fathia is the perfect proof that the Quran is identical with the modern Quran: Just as from the Al-Fathia, we can prove that the Warsh Quran and the Hafs Quran are PERFECTLY identical.

Was this Quran also based on the Recitation of Hafs?
AND
Is it easy to Read?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2023
honesttalk21:
The hafs quran and Usman's mushaf are identical. The Qur’an we have today show differences in spelling primarily due to orthography of the alphabets.
Notice how words such as على are spelled as علا . These differences are found all over the almost complete Qur'an manuscript. Do they show alteration? Obviously not.

Various harfs of Quran don’t show that they have been tampered with. This is the claim by people who haven't even seen them or have no knowledge of Islam and Arabic whatsoever.
The differences if any are in the way words are spelled. Arabic letters have undergone some changes over the years and vowels too have been introduced to ease pronunciation amongst non arabs.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding of what Uthman (RA) did. He did not revise a copy and burn all the old copies. That would have been ridiculous and would have sparked a civil war in the Ummah against Uthman (RA).

The Sahaba at the time of Uthman were warriors and they were religious. They would not have tolerated Uthman (RA) changing or editing the word of Allah. In fact, the rebellious people that murdered Uthman themselves (even though they lied about almost every other thing) never used the compilation of the Quran as a point of contention!

One qira'a that has reached overwhelming popularity is the Hafs ‘an ‘Asim

Orientalist A.J. Arberry states -- "the Koran as printed in the twentieth century is identical with the Koran as authorized by ‘Uthmän more than 1300 years ago.

Most of the differences between the various readings involve consonant/diacritical marks (I‘jām) and marks (Ḥarakāt) indicating other vocalizations -- short vowels, nunization, glottal stops, long consonants. Differences in the rasm or "skeleton" of the writing are more scarce, since canonical readings were required to comply with at least one of the regional Uthmanic copies (which had a small number of differences).

A great submission from you that all other copies of the Quran were burnt so the questions arise:

1. If all the versions were burnt where are the variations you mention coming from?

2. Do you not see and appreciate the remarkable retention of the Quran by heart and transmission to later generation to this day?

3. Present your text of various Quran for comparison.

You sent me into a reel of laughter!

If you dont have copies of the Quran of Abu Bakr or the copies of the Quran of Uthman, what is the proof that a RECITATION of Hafs is the EXACT copy of these Qurans?
This is mere wishful thinking!

Why would the Muslims decide to CHOOSE a RECITATION rather than the Written Quran to produce a Standardised Modern Quran?

Please don't forget that the Reason Uthman standardised the Quran was that the RECITATIONS were getting Distorted from the Original Quran as revealed to Mohammed. Uthman then got knowledgeable people who were COMPANIONS of the prophet to write the PERFECT andUNIFORM Quran.

Now, you Muslims IGNORE this Uthmanic copy to adopt the RECITATION of a certain Hafs (whoes hadiths cannot even be trusted as you accused Ibn Ishaq) for your modern Quran. It is difficult to see the logic o!
Very difficult!

Note:
Most of those whose Quran were burnt by Uthman were even the companions of the prophet Mohammed because discrepancies were coming into their MEMORIES: But modern Muslims think that the memory of hafs born 150 years AFTER the death of Mohammed is ACCURATE!?
How!?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Read this line of transmission.
Imam Hafs ibn Suleiman ibn al-Mughirah al-Asadi al-Kufi learned from Aasim ibn Abi al-Najud al-Kufi al-Tabi'i from Abu 'Abd al-Rahman al-Sulami from Uthman ibn Affan, Ali ibn Abu Talib, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Zaid ibn Thabit from Muhammad.
TenQ:

Hafs Quran is easy to recite!:

Look at your argument!
Uthman had standardised the WRITTEN Quran: We expect the Quran of hafs to be an EXACT copy!
How then is hafs Quran easier to recite?

Did Hafs delete the complex parts of the Uthmanic Quran!?
How can we prove that the Quran of Abu Bakr and the Quran of Uthman were difficult to recite!
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Of course your poor English comprehension equates most with all.
Still forgetting their memories weren't burnt. What are you studying or did you study? Hope you made a distinction as it seems you need to confirm what was written in your texts all tge time.
TenQ:

If you dont have copies of the Quran of Abu Bakr or the copies of the Quran of Uthman, what is the proof that a RECITATION of Hafs is the EXACT copy of these Qurans?

Why would the Muslims decide to CHOOSE a RECITATION rather than the Written Quran to produce a Standardised Modern Quran?

Please don't forget that the Reason Uthman standardised the Quran was that the RECITATIONS were getting Distorted from the Original Quran as revealed to Mohammed. Uthman then got knowledgeable people who were COMPANIONS of the prophet to write the PERFECT andUNIFORM Quran.

Now, you Muslims IGNORE this Uthmanic copy to adopt the RECITATION of a certain Hafs (whoes hadiths cannot even be trusted as you accused Ibn Ishaq) for your modern Quran. It is difficult to see the logic o!
Very difficult!

Note:
Most of those whose Quran were burnt by Uthman were even the companions of the prophet Mohammed because discrepancies were coming into their MEMORIES: But modern Muslims think that the memory of hafs born 150 years AFTER the death of Mohammed is ACCURATE!?
How!?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Do you have a copy of the bible from the 1st or 2nd century? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TenQ:

Very difficult!

Note:
How!?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Of course one who doesn't know arabic cannot see the verses of Baqarah in that video.

Contact Reid Moon to show you other Surah's in the Quran he displayed or are you scared your folly will be revealed?

TenQ:

Beautiful: A 315 year-old copy of the Quran in London!
And the Al-Fathia is the perfect proof that the Quran is identical with the modern Quran: Just as from the Al-Fathia, we can prove that the Warsh Quran and the Hafs Quran are PERFECTLY identical.

Was this Quran also based on the Recitation of Hafs?
AND
Is it easy to Read?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2023
honesttalk21:
Of course one who doesn't know arabic cannot see the verses of Baqarah in that video.

Contact Reid Moon to show you other Surah's in the Quran he displayed or are you scared your folly will be revealed?

You don't get the joke still?!

Surah Baqarah is probably the longest chapter in the Qur'an and are you saying one page represents it?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2023
honesttalk21:
Do you have a copy of the bible from the 1st or 2nd century? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is no early writing material that can exist indefinitely what everyone uses (including the Qur'an or Bible) is COPIES of Copies.

All along, I've only asked you for the evidence of COPIES from the Qur'an of Abu Bakr or the Qur'an of Uthman.
Why use the RECITATION of Hafs if they exist?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2023
honesttalk21:
Of course your poor English comprehension equates most with all.
Still forgetting their memories weren't burnt. What are you studying or did you study? Hope you made a distinction as it seems you need to confirm what was written in your texts all tge time.
If Uthman during the time of the companions could not trust the memories of Muslim reciters, why do you think that suddenly 150 years after them the memory of Hafs should be trusted?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2023
honesttalk21:
Read this line of transmission.
Imam Hafs ibn Suleiman ibn al-Mughirah al-Asadi al-Kufi learned from Aasim ibn Abi al-Najud al-Kufi al-Tabi'i from Abu 'Abd al-Rahman al-Sulami from Uthman ibn Affan, Ali ibn Abu Talib, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Zaid ibn Thabit from Muhammad.
No problem!
This is not my argument.

Did not Uthman burn every other manuscript other than his own? Now you trace Hafs to Zaid ibn Thabit?

These are RECITATIONS not copies of Uthman's Qur'an. This is the bone of contention!
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Mr honesttalk21,
Let's call it a day as you have tried your best.

My only problem is to ask the question why a RECITATION of the Qur'an was taken over the WRITTEN copy of the Quran

Have a nice day sir!
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Copies of what is recited
as you can't see what they have in memory or can you?
Told you earlier you can find these in Turkey at the Topkapı Palace and the Museum of Turkish-Islamic Arts in Istanbul, there are mushafs from Uthman and Ali's period. One of them was handwritten by Uthman, and the other two by Ali. Re-read the thread as you have forgotten.

You can also find Uthman's quran with the
Muslim Board of Uzbekistan.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2023
Can you provide proof of this claim,

TenQ:

If Uthman during the time of the companions could not trust the memories of Muslim reciters, why do you think that suddenly 150 years after them the memory of Hafs should be trusted?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2023
honesttalk21:
Copies of what is recited
as you can't see what they have in memory or can you?
Told you earlier you can find these in Turkey at the Topkapı Palace and the Museum of Turkish-Islamic Arts in Istanbul, there are mushafs from Uthman and Ali's period. One of them was handwritten by Uthman, and the other two by Ali. Re-read the thread as you have forgotten.

You can also find Uthman's quran with the
Muslim Board of Uzbekistan.

honesttalk21:
Can you provide proof of this claim,

The proof:
Why did Uthman burnt all other Qur'an other than his if they were perfect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Matthew 28 VS 19 Altered By The Catholic Church? / Semi-atheism or Deism / Is Euthanasia/Mercy Killing A Sin Since Suicide Is A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.