Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Pity The Private School Teachers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Pity The Private School Teachers (3332 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / How Private School Teachers Work / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by Bakrabas: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
BrutusOj:
The bolded is for only mushroom private schools in the outskirts of big cities and small cities. There are teachers who earn far more than most government agencies staff, bankers and co. Google Aduvie, Springhall and other top schools in Abuja, Lagos and PH. If you see their teachers, you won't know they are teachers. If you must teach, upgrade your skills to 21st century teaching standard, re-arrange your CV and apply for big schools teaching jobs and prove what you are made of during interview and see if you won't be earning 7 digits as salary.

Is it every parent can afford those schools?

How many staff of those schools have their children in that school?
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by BrutusOj(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bakrabas:

Is it every parent can afford those schools?

How many staff of those schools have their children in that school?
What's your point exactly? if a school pays its teachers about 300k and above and charges school fees of 1.2-1.5m a term, are you expecting them to make school fees free for teachers wards or what? Most schools give their teachers discount on school fees. It's left for the teachers to decide if they can pay the fees after being given discount on the fees.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by Enigma1510(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
And family would definitely expect you to settle down with the little change and stress you cope with daily…
How do you guys handle relationships and naija stress together? I don lose all relationships and self respect i built my whole life; all because i dey chase money wey still dey run farther from me each time I close my eyes to rest!!!

Am I the only one who feels like he’s in a loop? With tons of knowledge but not even a chance to showcase all because bills aren’t stopping each time i close my eyes…my reasoning is kinda LOOPY too grin grin
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2023
DKM123:

Isn't this the height of stewpidity?! grin If you didn't care, you wouldn't bring your phoolish self to start crying over my comment like the natter!ng n!twit that you are....

So anyone that doesn't serve your sl@ve master is an IPOB. We know those whose brains have become frozen out of h@te for an entire tribe. Tribalistic m0ron!

Your kids will marry from those beautiful Igbo people especially your daughter who will give you Igbo grandkids with Igbo names Hahahaha That's one way God can pun!sh you and your kinds to perpetual agony. cheesy

IPOB Obidient nuisance, get it into your head. Peter Obi aka Yes Daddy will never be president of this country. grin
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

IPOB Obidient nuisance, get it into your head. Peter Obi aka Yes Daddy will never be president of this country. grin

Get it into your immature unintelligent and sensel£ss head that Obi and Th!efnubu doesn't know either you or I exist but you, your relatives and your future children will forever SUFFER the hardship that comes with being a m0ronic phool for a known conscienceless and arr0gant leader who doesn't give two hoots about the p00r. Ewu Gambia!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2023
DKM123:

Get it into your immature unintelligent and sensel£ss head that Obi and Th!efnubu doesn't know either you or I exist but you, your relatives and your future children will forever SUFFER the hardship that comes with being a m0ronic phool for a known conscienceless and arr0gant leader who doesn't give two hoots about the p00r. Ewu Gambia!

Nna go and do DNA. There's a high possibility you are a product of a baby factory run by Mama Ngozi in Aba. grin grin
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

Nna go and do DNA. There's a high possibility you are a product of a baby factory run by Mama Ngozi in Aba. grin grin

See projection... You think everyone is like your ashew0 mother who was fcuukked at the back of a truck by your usel£ss drunk@rd father and conceived a bra!nless f@g like you who should have been swallowed down your mama's throat? Hahahaha...

So cos I am not a tribalistic p!g like you, you assume I am from the (very beautiful and lovely) Igbo tribe? Las las, you no just get sense. Agbado sl@ve.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2023
DKM123:

See projection... You think everyone is like your ashew0 mother who was fcuukked at the back of a truck by your usel£ss drunk@rd father and conceived a bra!nless f@g like you who should have been swallowed down your mama's throat? Hahahaha...

So cos I am not a tribalistic p!g like you, you assume I am from the (very beautiful and lovely) Igbo tribe? Las las, you no just get sense. Agbado sl@ve.

This baby factory product from Aba won't just let me be. Instead make he go hustle, he dey here dey wait for consignment of white wey he go carry go Malay. No worry NDLEA go catch you on ya next trip grin
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

This baby factory product from Aba won't just let me be. Instead make he go hustle, he dey here dey wait for consignment of white wey he go carry go Malay. No worry NDLEA go catch you on ya next trip grin

Let you be ke Hahahaha When we just dey start. Shebi na you first mention me. Hahahaha! Ewu!

See this old mumu wey no get sense. Those babies from Baby f@ctory na still lovely human beings na. Na you wey be big phool wey dey l!CK preeek and @ss of im fellow man even though the man dey show him and im people shege naim suppose be borntrowey. Olodo! grin grin
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by LegallyBlunt: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

Okay, let's do it like this, remove Obi from the equation. How is Tinubu faring? We want good governance that affects the majority of people. Our agitation is not for who didn't become president, but for a better-run country. Is that too much to ask? When there's a complain, you guys immediately pull out the tribal card because he's from the south west. This thing will affect everybody o.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Okay, let's do it like this, remove Obi from the equation. How is Tinubu faring? We want good governance that affects the majority of people. Our agitation is not for who didn't become president, but for a better-run country. Is that too much to ask? When there's a complain, you guys immediately pull out the tribal card because he's from the south west. This thing will affect everybody o.

I never supported Tinubu. And he's presently not faring well as president making thoughtless decisions that impacts Nigerians harshly.
As for Obi, I see an eye-service man who quotes nonsense statistics to prove he knows what he doesn't really understand.
I am a fan of good leadership, but Obi and Obidients is something I will never support. Mind you, on this forum, I have made my stand for someone intelligent like Soludo to be Nigeria's president so it is not about tribalism.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
DKM123:

Let you be ke Hahahaha When we just dey start. Shebi na you first mention me. Hahahaha! Ewu!

See this old mumu wey no get sense. Those babies from Baby f@ctory na still lovely human beings na. Na you wey be big phool wey dey l!CK preeek and @ss of im fellow man even though the man dey show him and im people shege naim dem suppose be borntrowey. Olodo! grin grin
Baby factory products are the bane of the Nigerian society.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by LegallyBlunt: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

I never supported Tinubu. And he's presently not faring well as president making thoughtless decisions that impacts Nigerians harshly.
As for Obi, I see an eye-service man who quotes nonsense statistics to prove he knows what he doesn't really understand.
I am a fan of good leadership, but Obi and Obidients is something I will never support. Mind you, on this forum, I have made my stand for someone intelligent like Soludo to be Nigeria's president so it is not about tribalism.
Okay. We all want the same thing. Competent leadership.

1 Like

Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Okay. We all want the same thing. Competent leadership.

Yes boss. Among the three, I didn't see anyone. I have learnt not to fully support any Nigerian leader. Buhari taught me a bitter lesson.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

Baby factory products are the bane of the Nigerian society.

1mbecilic tribalistic @ss licking m0ronic slaves to th!eving politicians are the bane of the Nigerian society. Ewu!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by LegallyBlunt: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

Yes boss. Among the three, I didn't see anyone. I have learnt not to fully support any Nigerian leader. Buhari taught me a bitter lesson.
grin Buhari na huge scam.

1 Like

Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by Orente21(f): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bakrabas:

Shout-out to my Orente ooo Orente ooo Orente ooo

May the Lord ease our affairs
Amen. Thanks
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
DKM123:

1mbecilic tribalistic @ss licking m0ronic slaves to th!eving politicians are the bane of the Nigerian society. Ewu!
Jobless IPOB grin
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
kingthreat:

Jobless IPOB grin

Jobless p0verty stricken tribalistic b!got!! Kikiki! U don jam!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by Bakrabas: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Orente21:
Amen. Thanks

You're welcome sister
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

Jobless p0verty stricken tribalistic b!got!! Kikiki! U don jam!

You take glory in being able to insult online. I'm not competing with you on that. You win. But the truth is the truth
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

You take glory in being able to insult online. I'm not competing with you on that. You win. But the truth is the truth

Hahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you running away so soon?! Scareddity tribal!stic p!g!

You started insulting your phoolish wh0re of a mother and an entire tribe FIRST unprovoked and now you want to scurry away with your tail in between your legs like the fr£aking c0ward that you are. cheesy cheesy

You are a baskad if you can't finish what you started.

Next time, you won't look for trouble that didn't look for you.... Even if you run away, I will still come after you. L0ser!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by sageb: 5:58am On Jul 26, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
if I check your phone now I sure say fairmoney and palmcredit dey am grin
Honestly it's not easy. As soon as meagre salary comes you'll exhaust it.
Imagine this useless woman having the guts to tell me she'll pay me 15k as a classroom teacher

Chai
May God help Teachers in Nigeria
People like to say "Teachers' reward is in Heaven".
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

Hahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you running away so soon?! Scareddity tribal!stic p!g!

You started insulting your phoolish wh0re of a mother and an entire tribe FIRST unprovoked and now you want to scurry away with your tail in between your legs like the fr£aking c0ward that you are. cheesy cheesy

You are a baskad if you can't finish what you started.

Next time, you won't look for trouble that didn't look for you.... Even if you run away, I will still come after you. L0ser!

Oloriburuku omode ni IPOB yi o. Keep bleating like a menstruating goat. Mention me with more insults.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Oloriburuku omode ni IPOB yi o. Keep bleating like a menstruating goat. Mention me with more insults.

Hehehe! You have no idea how much dopamine I get insulting dev!lish !mps like you who suck the preeek of this evul politicians then go on to mention my comment with insults unprovoked. It's better than any kind of high!!! cheesy cheesy You d1e well!!!!

Ogun kee you there you miniature f00tst00l of S@tan!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

Hehehe! You have no idea how much dopamine I get insulting dev!lish !mps like you who suck the preeek of this evul politicians then go on to mention my comment with insults unprovoked. It's better than any kind of high!!! cheesy cheesy You d1e well!!!!

Ogun kee you there you miniature f00tst00l of S@tan!

Ride on. i'm not even reading
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Ride on. i'm not even reading

Hahahaha! Ride on kee you there! Yet, you are not reading. Ozuolododo!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

Hahahaha! Ride on kee you there! Yet, you are not reading. Ozuolododo!

Go on
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Go on
Shut up! Tribalistic p1g!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:
Shut up! Tribalistic p1g!
Go on
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Go on
Tribal!stic p!g!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

I am a Tribal!stic p!g!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know / JAMB Past Questions In Physics Free Online / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Just Became A Chancellor In My School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.