Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Pity The Private School Teachers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Pity The Private School Teachers (3327 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / How Private School Teachers Work / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Tribal!stic pig!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

i am a Tribal!stic pig!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=kingthreat post=124672082][/quote]

Tribal!stic pig!!!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

I 'm a Tribal!st!c pig
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

My mother is a Tribal!st!c pig!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

You are a Tribal!stic pig!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

My father and myself are Tribal!stic pigs!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

my father is a Tribal!stic pig!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:
My wh0re of a mother is a Tribal!stic pig!

Hehehe! Next time you see my moniker, you will not look for trouble. Hahahaha
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by kingthreat(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
DKM123:

Hehehe! Next time you see my moniker, you will not look for trouble. Hahahaha

ok go on
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by DKM123: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
kingthreat:

I am a tr!balistic p!g who h@tes people entirely based on the tribe they were born into because I am a phool

Wow!
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by blueey(f): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Septagon:
It has not been easy for me.To be man,in a lowly paid job is dehumanizing.I would appreciate any help form well-meaning people.
Hi, it you'd like to start earning on Amazon, I can put you through. That's how I earn as student.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by blueey(f): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Enigma1510:
And family would definitely expect you to settle down with the little change and stress you cope with daily…
How do you guys handle relationships and naija stress together? I don lose all relationships and self respect i built my whole life; all because i dey chase money wey still dey run farther from me each time I close my eyes to rest!!!

Am I the only one who feels like he’s in a loop? With tons of knowledge but not even a chance to showcase all because bills aren’t stopping each time i close my eyes…my reasoning is kinda LOOPY too grin grin
In life, if you will succeed in anything you must have the right knowledge(to solve a specific problem) and be able to apply it directly to that problem to solve it.
You sound like you either don't have the right knowledge or you've not applied it to solve your financial problem.
But then, I can help you start out on Amazon kdp though. That's how I earn as a student.
Re: I Pity The Private School Teachers by Minjim: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2023
NwaliE01:

You sound so sincere. Please kindly DM me. We can start from there.

Please, I am having problem with my Nairaland email.
Here is an email I can be reach currently
ayindejimmy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Born On THESE 5 Dates Are Arrogant And Overconfident / Why Is The Jamb Result Checker Saying This? Please Help! / Will Jamb Release Withheld Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.