Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,539 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? (168 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / "Do I Look Like I Depend On Governmen"' - Dele Momodu Replies Troll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by Godbless9ija(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Nairaland forum has always been my favorite place to catch up with some gist and read good constructive analysis on issues from some intelligent folks.

But aftermath effect of 2023 elections seems to have brought a lot of hates, tribal, religion abuse; thus making the forum quite discouraging and uninteresting for some persons like me.

Recently, when I go through some post, just a scroll and you will see all manner of political, tribal, religion trolls that are not even related to issues of discourse.
This is not really the forum I love to enjoy.

WHY SO MUCH TROLL ON NAIRALAND FORUM?
Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by successmatters(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2023
A politician may have bought the forum and turned the management upside down, using the wide coverage for ethnic and political mudslinging which will keep the poor divided while they ride into our nations vaults and steal as much as they can.
Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2023
This must be helinues hidden under the name God bless 9ija tongue
Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by ednut1(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Trolls don dey naira since inception
Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by Sharpsharp00123: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2023
successmatters:
A politician may have bought the forum and turned the management upside down, using the wide coverage for ethnic and political mudslinging which will keep the poor divided while they ride into our nations vaults and steal as much as they can.
but when seun brought Chinedu here for direct interview u didn’t say anything

Seun banned all apc n batist accounts n even created a thread for it n made it clear on twitter he did it on purpose, u didn’t say anything then

Seun created a special thread to give protection to igbos n their Labour Party n u people didn’t say anything

But now u still believe the forum have been hijacked

Igbos call others derogatory names n bot won’t censor it but there are many words u would want to use it but anti spam will ban u

U igbos have gotten more privilege than any other region due to your victim mentality still u ain’t satisfied

Imagine seun saying on twitter that he has reformed d politics section of nairaland n Mynd44 will have to take a backseat

Just because he wants to please u n there are Igbo moderators that he doesn’t care about

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by successmatters(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
but when seun brought Chinedu here for direct interview u didn’t say anything

Seun banned all apc n batist accounts n even created a thread for it n made it clear on twitter he did it on purpose, u didn’t say anything then

Seun created a special thread to give protection to igbos n their Labour Party n u people didn’t say anything

But now u still believe the forum have been hijacked

Igbos call others derogatory names n bot won’t censor it but there are many words u would want to use it but anti spam will ban u

U igbos have gotten more privilege than any other region due to your victim mentality still u ain’t satisfied

Imagine seun saying on twitter that he has reformed d politics section of nairaland n Mynd44 will have to take a backseat

Just because he wants to please u n there are Igbo moderators that he doesn’t care about

Who took a backseat? cheesy

Who took the front seat then?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by raskymonojendor: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Godbless9ija:
Nairaland forum has always been my favorite place to catch up with some gist and read good constructive analysis on issues from some intelligent folks.

But aftermath effect of 2023 elections seems to have brought a lot of hates, tribal, religion abuse; thus making the forum quite discouraging and uninteresting for some persons like me.

Recently, when I go through some post, just a scroll and you will see all manner of political, tribal, religion trolls that are not even related to issues of discourse.
This is not really the forum I love to enjoy.

WHY SO MUCH TROLL ON NAIRALAND FORUM?

Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by raskymonojendor: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
successmatters:

Who took a backseat? cheesy

Who took the front seat then?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Lalasticlala the Ibo boy aka nlfp-mod
Re: Why So Much Troll On Nairaland Forum? by successmatters(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lalasticlala the Ibo boy aka n lfpmod

Liar. Liar. Liar.

Lala is off, we know that because snakes are no longer crawling to the front page. grin

Nipfmod is a very low power mod, Mynd is still in charge. Observe these things more.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Tinubu Can Recover 1 Trillion Naira From Abubakar Mallami / Sit-at-home: One Person Dead As Traders Protest Closure Of Enugu Market Shops / 3 Reasons Why We Have Coups In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.