Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List (54896 Views)

Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / Sagay Reacts To Akpabio’s Name On Ministerial List / Garba Shehu Denies Breaking News On Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Throwback: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rayban25:

please kindly return this account back to its owner..this cannot be throwback talking.

Executive irresponsibility must never be condoned even if one supported the candidates in seeking for power.

You think I supported Buhari or Tinubu to win just for the glory of office and not for the discharge of their duties?

If one cannot meet a simple target set by his senior advisers and close aides, I would question the drive/determination/competence of that person to accomplish more complex goals that have been set.

This delay to nominate Ministers does not show the seriousness to deliver on renewed hope.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

Maybe Aso Rock is truly jinxed with failure and confusion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Menclothing: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
U go explain
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Throwback:

Executive irresponsibility must never be condoned even if one supported the candidates in seeking for power.

You think I supported Buhari or Tinubu to win just for the glory of office and not for the discharge of their duties?

If one cannot meet a simple target set by his senior advisers and close aides, I would question the drive/determination/competence of that person to accomplish more complex goals that have been set.

This delay to nominate Ministers does not show the seriousness to deliver on renewed hope.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

Maybe Aso Rock is truly jinxed with failure and confusion.

toh. we thank God for you.

it will be good if you can help your delusional comrades to step into the limelight like you did. Shalom
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
What has the list got to do with APC national chairman?

Lol, that's the point I got really confused... Is APC Charman also something that requires approval by the senate?
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by bluecircle470: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rayban25:

why should you expect a criminal to keep a promise? a sick old liar cant do such

Nah your papa convict abi
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Accessed: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Lol, that's the point I got really confused... Is APC Charman also something that requires approval by the senate?

The idea is to compensate the other person with a ministerial position. grin

Is Nigeria not a joke to you? Imagine the fate of the whole country down to 2 men. To think a man with that much weight of corruption hanging on his neck is being considered for the party chairmanship says a lot about the party.

What is wrong with releasing the ministerial list in batches? so that the core ministries can have a headway immediately. No proper direction yet, with the hardship in the land.

The same people that were credited with saying any serious government will have its cabinet in a month are struggling to name a minister in 2 months, despite the groanings and economic hardship in the land.

It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
bluecircle470:

Nah your papa convict abi

eya this one chuck you for liver

Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Cromagnon: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The same crooks being recycled and you expect that Nigeria will get better tongue
why you no run fire office?
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Cromagnon: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Franzinni:
Anytime I see the name ganduje I shake my head for Nigeria
why
Are you not also eligible to be a leader?
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by worksmart(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Very useless journalism, the article title refers to ministerial list but content is 99.9% about the APC chairmanship contest. As if it has any relevance to the list of ministers.

One thing is for sure, looting is Tinubu's priority - even above appointing ministers to help him run the government.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Ferdinandu(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
The Idiotic Thief is still apprehensive and afraid that he might be removed by the court that is the only reason delaying the List
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Obainomilano: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool God save the President!
We love you Baba Tinubu.
#RenewedHope

I dedicate “GAZO” by Rexxie feat. Mohbad, Hotkid & CDQ, to the prospective ministers. Great jam!
...your love for criminals and criminal minded people shows your true character.......but am happy your people or at least the rag tag village you come from are also part of the beneficiaries of the mayhem caused by criminals in power
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Franzinni: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cromagnon:
why
Are you not also eligible to be a leader?
haha to answer your question, I am eligible but if you have been around for sometimes now you will know the reason why!
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
dre11:
…Choice of APC chairman creates ripples in APC

…President torn between Ganduje and Al-Makura

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/tinubu-hugs-deadline-replaces-4-names-on-ministerial-list/

Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Idaytesj29(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Franzinni:

Yes, infact shake your head more for Nigeria cos there are many like Ganduje everywhere.

Alison Madueke- The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, has said $153 million and over 80 properties have been recovered from a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke. Mr Bawa said the 80 properties recovered from Mrs Alison-Madueke were worth about $80 million.

Stella Odua- the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has finally arraigned a former Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, and a Chinese construction giant, CCECC, on N5 billion fraud charges that have been filed against them since December 2020.

Theodore orji- 2billion ecological fund.

Willie Obiano- misappropriation of public funds, including N5 billion Sure-P and N37 billion security vote which was withdrawn in cash.

Orji- Uzor kalu - He was convicted for stealing N7.1 billion when he was Abia State governor between 1999 and 2007.

Olisa Metuh- The EFCC arraigned Mr Metuh alongside his company, Destra Investment, on an amended seven-count charge of alleged diversion of N400 million received from the Office of the National Security Adviser, under Sambo Dasuki.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Franzinni: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Yes, infact
Alison Madueke- The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, has said $153 million and over 80 properties have been recovered from a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke. Mr Bawa said the 80 properties recovered from Mrs Alison-Madueke were worth about $80 million.

Stella Odua- the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has finally arraigned a former Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, and a Chinese construction giant, CCECC, on N5 billion fraud charges that have been filed against them since December 2020.

Theodore orji- 2billion ecological fund.

Willie Obiano- misappropriation of public funds, including N5 billion Sure-P and N37 billion security vote which was withdrawn in cash.

Orji- Uzor kalu - He was convicted for stealing N7.1 billion when he was Abia State governor between 1999 and 2007.

Olisa Metuh- The EFCC arraigned Mr Metuh alongside his company, Destra Investment, on an amended seven-count charge of alleged diversion of N400 million received from the Office of the National Security Adviser, under Sambo Dasuki.
my God see figures, and we are quick to burn someone in the streets for stealing a loaf of bread... Nigeria my Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Goldp5988(f): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Bring out the list. You promised to release it one month after swearing in

Wahala
Just know that his calender and yours are not the same.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by mayo47(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
APC doesn't even have the structure it claims to have....Why is the president the one choosing the Chairman? What happened to the Board of trustees? And other members of the NEC?

dre11:
…Choice of APC chairman creates ripples in APC

…President torn between Ganduje and Al-Makura

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/tinubu-hugs-deadline-replaces-4-names-on-ministerial-list/
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by AskNgige2: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Franzinni:

Hehehehehehe
And the man looks so irritating
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Let the president breath
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Great2017: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
It appears that Tinubu is showing strong commitment to meeting the deadline for submitting the Ministerial list by replacing 4 names. This shows his determination to ensure that the right individuals are selected for these positions. It is commendable that he is taking the necessary steps to ensure that the chosen candidates possess the qualifications and skills needed to effectively serve in these roles. This decision demonstrates Tinubu's attention to detail and focus on selecting the best team for the country's progress.
All your submissions are based on assumption. This is the same assumption that brought us where we are now. Continue to deceive yourself with your assumption.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Franzinni: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
AskNgige2:

Hehehehehehe
And the man looks so irritating
his look is reflected in his personality. It only a pity that Nigeria is full of unclean entities, no wonder there is gnashing of teeth everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Chucks13: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rayban25:

why should you expect a criminal to keep a promise? a sick old liar cant do such

Too much painment sorry bro. E go choke u las las.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Idaytesj29(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Franzinni:
my God see figures, and we are quick to burn someone in the streets for stealing a loaf of bread... Nigeria my Nigeria

To say or think there is someone that guarantees us good governance in this country, is a mirage. All and each is after their pocket. Be it short or long term.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Chucks13: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yankee101:
The court will reverse all his actions
If not there’ll be no country anymore

Hahahaha go tell that to Ekpa your autoreverse Emperor.

Court in your Nnewi village baa? or the court in your awka village baa?

Your head go straight las las shey una no dey hear word baa?
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Chucks13:

Too much painment sorry bro. E go choke u las las.

Yet na you look for my comment to cry.

Eya, to defend failure no easy at all

Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Franzinni: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

To say or think there is someone that guarantees us good governance in this country, is a mirage. All and each is after their pocket. Be it short or long term.
you've summarized it all ... That exactly it!!! But can there ever be a solution becasue it is looking like it has been that way and it is going to remain that way, where the different classes are governed by different laws in the same country. Nigeria gas great potential so it behooves me to see the level of decay.
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Chucks13: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rayban25:

Yet na you look for my comment to cry.

Eya, to defend failure no easy at all

The painment is real.

Ndooh!!!...

See below.
And hear your obi pls open your eyes and see where he admitted "Tinubu won" but....

Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by Mom007(f): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Bring out the list. You promised to release it one month after swearing in
I will fight the cabal, I will fight the cabal!
The cabal is fighting back🙄
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by nabiz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
It appears that Tinubu is showing strong commitment to meeting the deadline for submitting the Ministerial list by replacing 4 names. This shows his determination to ensure that the right individuals are selected for these positions. It is commendable that he is taking the necessary steps to ensure that the chosen candidates possess the qualifications and skills needed to effectively serve in these roles. This decision demonstrates Tinubu's attention to detail and focus on selecting the best team for the country's progress.
lol this guy. You can defend eh!
Re: Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List by blaise26abj(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Franzinni:

God bless you . Thieves everywhere . A true den of thieves working to further enrich themselves . President -suspected thief and suspected drug-dealer accountant , ganduje- caught-in camera thief , Godswill Akpabio- suspected thief . Yet some people think nigeria can go forward . The delusion is amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.