Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (459773 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kinggame1: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2023
Please who has a sample of a bank reference letter. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by falebe: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Good morning my people, please do I need a transit visa for this ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Ghanagyal93:
Hello, I’m new here and wanted to get some insight. I am thinking of wanting to sponsor my younger sister for a 1 year program in Canada (we are looking at Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island). However my sister is 21 and is finishing a diploma program. She does not have a job because she is a full time student. No marriage or properties or business and no substantial money.

What are the chances of approval if all proof of funds are from the sponsor? There will be nothing in my sisters name. I’m planning on doing everything.

Is it helpful if her sponsor is US based?
I am pretty sure it’s not going to be an issue. 21 is young and not really expected to possess much. Give it a try but make sure the documents and application are well detailed just like that of @Gentlesoul3268

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2023
G8tfulSol:
I tired oooo. I submitted June 20, had my biometric July 7. I later went ahead for upfront medical Aug 7, then uploaded the e-medical form through webform Aug 8, got medical passed through application tracker Aug 11. I have been bombarding them since Aug 14 to know update. They only updated it on my application tracker but it still shows eligibility and background verification in progress. My school resumes next week. I have even pleaded with my supervisor to help defer my admission. I'm really tired.....
I am positive that this would end in your favor. Only that you will join us in January. God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2023
Hello house if one is being sponsored and sponsor has dedicated every funds needed into ones account,the tuition fee and living expenses, under the IMM form the fund available for study option..does one need to add the sponsors account closing statement amount to it or it wud just be the applicant closing amount since needed fund has been sent to it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Tolifefun: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Who is coming to Toronto next week?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2023
Good morning Nairalander,

Please, how do I get to Qlife from berger through public transport?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Hello house my notes just came in buh reason was i did not add my sponsor tax clearance to it.pls can i seek for reconsideration though I have already seek for withdrawal from school..can I add a new LOA with the reconsideration

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bytecode: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2023
Each bank have their format. And why are you asking for such a thing when your bank or sponsors bank will gladly reference you.
Kinggame1:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bytecode: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2023
This reason is not as singular as you make it. It's not about tax clearance even though that's one of the ways of solving this problem. Non inclusion of tax clearance is no reason for refusal THE STRAIGHTOUT REASON FOR REFUSAL IS ABSENCE OF SATISFACTORY DOCUMENTATION( receipts, invoices, contracts,proof of sales,etc)SHOWING SOURCE OF FUNDS IN YOUR BANK STATEMENT. Pros will shed more light..
Republic001:
Hello house my notes just came in buh reason was i did not add my sponsor tax clearance to it.pls can i seek for reconsideration though I have already seek for withdrawal from school..can I add a new LOA with the reconsideration

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Republic001:

In the addition The VO also mentioned the source of the fund. Endeavour to add documentation on the source of fund. If employment add payslip, employment letter etc. For business add business registration, transaction documents etc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Kinggame1:

Hello Kinggame1,

Each bank has its reference letter template for embassies use. Visit your bank.

Best Wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ifeeluxe: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Good morning house please who can help me with an outstanding SOP for my study permit visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Republic001:
Hello house if one is being sponsored and sponsor has dedicated every funds needed into ones account,the tuition fee and living expenses, under the IMM form the fund available for study option..does one need to add the sponsors account closing statement amount to it or it wud just be the applicant closing amount since needed fund has been sent to it
you need to add it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Ifeeluxe:
Good morning house please who can help me with an outstanding SOP for my study permit visa

Send a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2023
Republic001:

I am sure you know the answer to this now judging from the notes you just received. The source of funds have to be explained. So add every financial docs from your uncle.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Republic001:

Hello Republic001,

If this was my situation, I would not consider a Reconsideration instead reapply. Many SP applications being refused based on "Personal Assets and Insufficient Funds/Financial Situation" has common concern of the applicant not submitting a tax clearance in the GCMS notes.

You have two options to attend to this:

1) Get a tax clearance for the past 3 years done by the appropriate authority. Also, include any govt-paid utility and/or revenue as well as the business TIN.

and/or

2) Provide the business transactional proof i.e. sales receipt, purchase invoice, contract supply, etc. and inventory record i.e. audit book (for the past 3 years), sales ledger, book-keeping entries, etc.

Add business complementary card (optional).

Best Wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Manofsteel2013(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Xixteen11: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2023
Good morning everyone,
What’s the best approach to tackle this ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2023
Republic001:

Hello Republic001,

The undoing of your application will be not to include your sponsor's bank statement, whether it is a parent or third-party sponsorship, especially when (a series of) lump sum deposits are involved. Though few applicants have been able to 'escape' for those who love taking chances.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2023
Xixteen11:
Good morning everyone,
What’s the best approach to tackle this ?

Hello Xixteen11,

First, my empathy is shared. The officer was kind enough to specifically mentioned the primary areas of concern. If you or your sponsor declared to be employed aside from owning a business, provide the employment letter, payslips (4 or 6 months), salary account, and other necessary proof of employment like the staff directory page on the employer's website, etc.

Ensure that any lump sum deposits are adequately justified and explained. This reason can also come if the transaction inflows in the presented bank statement(s) do not historically accumulate to the sitting bank balance. If this is caused by a particular reason, convincingly provide an explanation(s) for it.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2023
Ifeeluxe:

Hello Ifeeluxe,

Check with GCMSWriters on IG.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ekeson45(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Greetings all,
Please can someone help me out with PGD/PGC related programs that a physiology graduate can do.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Ghanagyal93:
Hello, I’m new here and wanted to get some insight. I am thinking of wanting to sponsor my younger sister for a 1 year program in Canada (we are looking at Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island). However my sister is 21 and is finishing a diploma program. She does not have a job because she is a full time student. No marriage or properties or business and no substantial money.

What are the chances of approval if all proof of funds are from the sponsor? There will be nothing in my sisters name. I’m planning on doing everything.

Is it helpful if her sponsor is US based?

Hello Ghanagyal93,

It will be very important for her to demonstrate a strong economic prospect in her country. A 1-year-old baby has been refused for Personal Assets & Financial Status. Her parent's/family economic establishment can be used to tie her. See below.

• A property on lease gifted to her by her either parent;

• Opening a fixed deposit in her name;

• Being a shareholder or board member in her parent or family business;

• Parent's show of investment(s) in her name;

• Business partnership with a sibling(s), parent, and/or family member;

• et cetera.

n.b. Consider paying her first-year tuition fees.

Best Wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
I add Every of this...
bytecode:
This reason is not as singular as you make it. It's not about tax clearance even though that's one of the ways of solving this problem. Non inclusion of tax clearance is no reason for refusal THE STRAIGHTOUT REASON FOR REFUSAL IS ABSENCE OF SATISFACTORY DOCUMENTATION( receipts, invoices, contracts,proof of sales,etc)SHOWING SOURCE OF FUNDS IN YOUR BANK STATEMENT. Pros will shed more light..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by falebe: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2023
Pls who have answer for this, do I need a transit visa before booking this ticket

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2023
Pls don't misquote my question..I would be adding my sponsor account statement, I only want to know if the sponsor closing statement amount would be added to the total amount available for stay on the IMM form section when the sponsor as already dedicated every amount needed to the applicant.
JustMellow:

Hello Republic001,

The undoing of your application will be not to include your sponsor's bank statement, whether it is a parent or third-party sponsorship, especially when (a series of) lump sum deposits are involved. Though few applicants have been able to 'escape' for those who love taking chances.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Pls don't misquote my question, I know it's a must sponsor account must be tendered but just want to know if the sponsor closing amount wud be added to mine as total amount available for stay under IMM form section
zubizareta:

I am sure you know the answer to this now judging from the notes you just received. The source of funds have to be explained. So add every financial docs from your uncle.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ayomilore: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2023
I'm having serious problem logging to my account. Who else is experiencing this please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ekeson45(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2023
ekeson45:
Greetings all,
Please can someone help me out with PGD/PGC related programs that a physiology graduate can do.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2023
Yes, you will need a transit visa
falebe:
Good morning my people, please do I need a transit visa for this ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2023
The sponsor closing balance is not for you, the amount which you state your sponsor will be using to sponsor, that is what you should add to whatever you have. except you are telling the VO that your sponsor is using the entire money in his account to sponsor you which is a red flag
Republic001:
Pls don't misquote my question, I know it's a must sponsor account must be tendered but just want to know if the sponsor closing amount wud be added to mine as total amount available for stay under IMM form section

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (492) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: koreanlord and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.