Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403827 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (464) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Republic001:
Pls is IRCC still accepting four months statements cos I see some pple using it and Getting approve and I saw some pple on dis page get disapproval for using less than six months

Please use six months, some VOs have raised concerns about statement less than six months.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dinma654(f): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2023
Good evening house, please is there anyone here that applied to university of Manitoba January intake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DejiiiiB: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2023
The initial tuition fee is 20,610, but the school gave me a scholarship of 11,500, which leave me with only 9,110 to pay, so I paid 5110 out if it.

I put my living Expenses at 28,000 CAD

I presented a balance of 20m, but my Uncle is my sponsor, who is also my employer, because I work with him and we are mostly on a commission based on Business involvement and I have my own personal business that I run.

I don’t know if I should still my Uncle has my sponsor or I should use my Dad instead for my next application.

What do you think guys ?

Themillionman:

So sorry about this,
First did you tell them you have scholarship?
If yes good, did you put the documents that shows and clarify it?

Secondly your tuition is 9k
Two years is 18k
What of your living expenses of 20k for two years
Looking at naira rate now.....you paid half of tuition for first session(first semester) what happens to the remaining 3semesters?

Also what about your home ties ....and assets....are they huge enough to come back for? If you don't have it....use ur parent as home ties....use your work and church activities as home ties.....do supporting documents like letter of recommendation and notorized letter of good standing and commitment to a service
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DejiiiiB: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Thank you for your input

Have requested for my note the same day I got the refusal. I just hope it comes out fast.

I am just thinking wild maybe the fault is from me or maybe the VO, because when filling the form online at the Educational Cost part I didn’t indicate that I already gotten 70% scholarship from the school and I didn’t state the amount of the scholarship I got from the school in my SOP too. It only reflect in my Letter of Admission.

JustMellow:

Hello DejiiiiB,

Stay focused and determined. Having a huge closing bank balance most times does not guarantee the success of an application. Irrespective of the sitting balance, irregular inflows, lump sum deposits, not including PA's personal bank statement as well as sufficient proof of income means and inability to show tangible proof of relationship, if a third-party sponsor was used, can cause an application to be refused based on financial grounds. You can consider requesting your notes as the first step to reapply.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by timmy229(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2023
zubizareta:

What kind of agent of darkness is this one. So how did you pay tuition deposit??

His the one that help me to pay for everything except my police character and POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johnbosco1: 5:52am On Sep 07, 2023
JMG12:
I have some questions
1. Explain your 70% tuition fee
2. How much is your tuition fee
3. GIC cert to be liquidated at what time
4. Duration of your program

1. Paid 12k
2. Tuition 17.7kcad
3. 1 year
4. Disbursement starting from the first month of study Jan to Dec
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Republic001: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Guys is it true as a result of housing issue and unemployment rate Canada us set to put decrease in the number of international students migration...The news us all over the internet

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ahaisibwe(f): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2023
tosins:

Did mine ( biometric) since 3rd of July and nothing yet till now , school resumes 18th of this monthly

l also did my biometrics on 3rd July medical passed on 9 August and eligibility started but haven't gotten any update after that and school also resumes 18th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by raphealolami(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2023
Thank you for your very honest response. Are you implying that it is easier to get a visa with the entire family than to get it without the children included.

Either ways, i do not want to go with the children for stability sake.

Do you advise I process the visa for the family and then leave the kids behind for the main time? what is the constraint with is. Thank you
JustMellow:

Hello Raphealolami,

Leaving your kids behind to accompany your spouse MAY not be the best or wise decision for her application. I am of the OPINION that either put in a family application if you and your spouse's economic, social, and financial establishments are well-sufficient and balanced or let your spouse put in a sole application.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2023
Republic001:
Guys is it true as a result of housing issue and unemployment rate Canada us set to put decrease in the number of international students migration...The news us all over the internet

Is this news different from the one we read last week?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sekinatrhm2: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Please use six months, some VOs have raised concerns about statement less than six months.

They are just set of confused people, they do not follow what they have on their website in many cases. Even that 10k$ for living expenses is not true 😂

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Hello everyone, l have been a follower on this page and l wanted advise l submitted my visa application on 29th June biometrics and medicals were updated eligibility and background checks in progress but l haven't gotten a final decision yet my school is starting on 19th of this month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2023
Okay, the GIC fund will be available to you Jan and your problem start when?
Johnbosco1:

1. Paid 12k
2. Tuition 17.7kcad
3. 1 year
4. Disbursement starting from the first month of study Jan to Dec
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Yes, that is what it means. Advice convert the CAD to USD and search for black market rate of USD that is what you should do.
Mamaoseme33:

And if I pay my first semester tuition of $7k, my new estimate will be $17k right ?
Please send me the parallel market link, I tried googling but didn’t see the conversion page

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2023
Is up to 9 weeks since you submitted your application, kindly send a message to IRCC requesting for an update. The background check will still be in processing even if you get PPR which is usually the last. Contact your school to defer your admission
ircc emails
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
abuja-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
Ray26:
Hello everyone, l have been a follower on this page and l wanted advise l submitted my visa application on 29th June biometrics and medicals were updated eligibility and background checks in progress but l haven't gotten a final decision yet my school is starting on 19th of this month

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2023
JMG12:
Is up to 9 weeks since you submitted your application, kindly send a message to IRCC requesting for an update. The background check will still be in processing even if you get PPR which is usually the last. Contact your school to defer your admission
ircc emails

Thank you for your Response l have sent emails to all these ircc emails but l haven't gotten reponse yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2023
JMG12:
ircc emails

l also sent my school an email but they haven't yet replied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Send an email, there is a solution for every problem
DejiiiiB:
Hello guys

I just got refused for this reason.

This is the second time

I’m really tired for real 😞

How best can someone respond to this ?

Total Tuition Fee= 9k excluding scholarship
I paid half of the tuition and I also printed a proof of funds of 20m for a 2yrs course

Any advice guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2023
Keep sending, focus on Lagos and London. Till they tell you to stop sending them also use webform
Ray26:

Thank you for your Response l have sent emails to all these ircc emails but l haven't gotten reponse yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2023
when did you send the email to your school
Ray26:

l also sent my school an email but they haven't yet replied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2023
JMG12:
Keep sending, focus on Lagos and London. Till they tell you to stop sending them also use webform

Thank you l will keep doing that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sheamus007(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2023
Guys please who can explain the meaning of that funding in the pic below or above.....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mmcandy21: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2023
quadtunji:

I have a slot slated for 13th of September with IOM. I don't need this anymore, if possible, you can take it.
hello sir can i take your slot for september 13th?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Teedivs: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2023
Hello eveyone, I’m kind of in a dilemma here.
Backstory
Last year February my husband and I applied for a visit visa to Canada hoping we would give birth there as I was already 2 months pregnant. However the visa didn’t come out till June this year. After we got our passport stamped we had to apply for our one year old baby’s visiting visa as well as I had already had a baby since last year July..
I got an admission to study in Canada for January 2024 and I want to apply for my study visa now. It’s just me and my son that are going my husband is staying back in Nigeria (although we both have visiting visa) . My issue here is my baby’s visiting visa that we applied for in July isn’t out yet. Should I go ahead and apply for my study visa alone without attaching him since his visit visa application is still on going? What if I get the study visa and his visit visa is still not out. I’m really confused. Help me out guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by 76ta: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2023
December ...Delta (but you need transit visa) i have a US visa
Other airlines are very expensive, so i advise if you are traveling resuming in jan book your ticket now..
tosins:

Please which of the flight and when is the flight leaving just wanna know how close
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Alwaysachick: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Good day all,

Pls the school I intend applying to is requesting for high school transcript. What does this mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2023
Alwaysachick:
Good day all,

Pls the school I intend applying to is requesting for high school transcript. What does this mean?

SS1, SS2 and First & Second term SS3 transcript from the secondary school you attended.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Alwaysachick: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

SS1, SS2 and First & Second term SS3 transcript from the secondary school you attended.

Okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Guys must the invoice or receipt that you are submitting be refelecting in the Bank statement and like how many invoice or receipt is okay to be attached to the application for study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Teedivs:
Hello eveyone, I’m kind of in a dilemma here.
Backstory
Last year February my husband and I applied for a visit visa to Canada hoping we would give birth there as I was already 2 months pregnant. However the visa didn’t come out till June this year. After we got our passport stamped we had to apply for our one year old baby’s visiting visa as well as I had already had a baby since last year July..
I got an admission to study in Canada for January 2024 and I want to apply for my study visa now. It’s just me and my son that are going my husband is staying back in Nigeria (although we both have visiting visa) . My issue here is my baby’s visiting visa that we applied for in July isn’t out yet. Should I go ahead and apply for my study visa alone without attaching him since his visit visa application is still on going? What if I get the study visa and his visit visa is still not out. I’m really confused. Help me out guys

In my own opinion, State in your sop that you intend to travel with your son. If and when your visa is approved and his own isn't approved yet, you can raise a webform on that application with an LOE stating you planned to travel with your son.
Either this or you do another visit visa application along with yours which will automatically have one withdrawn or you withdraw the first one yourself and submit a new one along with your study permit application. I will personally go for the first option
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=matinos28 post=124865119][/quote]

Please do you have any contact email or WhatsApp number ,am applying against 2024 fall there are some questions I want to ask about kamloops
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CannyNomad: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hi House. Please I am using two bank statements. Does it matter if the address on them is different. Also, the address is totally different from the offer lettter, as I have moved to a different area. Thank you very much. Also, after submitting online application for study permit, does it indicate your biometrics date, or we have to book seperately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (464) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Myjoyishere and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.