Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (415947 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Damilare5882(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Your friend has applied for a Study permit before for which the application fees where not paid. He needs to settle the debt and explain why he did not pay before. any application he sends now will only be considered after he has settled the debt.
I'm curious , can a study study permit be submitted without paying the application fee ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
I can only give a range for the tuition fee because this is depend on the institution and program 10,000cad to 20,000cad, airfare depend on the date of travel
Cest2023:

Thank you so much for your response. How much should we be looking for? Without POF.
From t school fees, medicals and up to flight for one person.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
I believe you can read and comprehend my comment! embassies send the statement you submit back to the bank "Does this statement originate from the bank" The bank checks the statement with the closing balance and responds either a YES or a NO. In cases where people still get approved after taking out the money simply means either the account has been verified or the account was not verified, so as an applicant you won't want to risk it would you?
ofime123:
Don't give wrong info they only verify if the Statement of account is genuine and not asking what's your present balance. People print their statement of account and withdraw some money. Yet they still get visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JeffOghenz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
martinslanre:

Please can you provide the link to the WhatsApp group.
I would like to be added to the group. Thanks

Please I will like to join the WhatsApp group for Conestoga student
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Teedivs: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hello guys. Good evening. Pls I’m about to start my study visa application for my school starting in January with my son. Which portal would you advise I use. Old or new portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by nnemak(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please I need suggestions or feedback on Expired medical (beyond 12 months),
My relatives did upfront medical and it took them a long time to finally receive their PPR.
Earlier, when the PPR was not forthcoming and it got to the last day of enrolment, they deferred their admission. Now that the initial upfront medical has expired.
Even though they have their counter foil, they have just gone for a fresh medical and don’t know what steps to take.
1. Will Airline allow them to travel?
2. How will IRCC know about the new medical status as they don’t have any open Visa applications?
3. How will they( applicant) know the outcome of the new medical?
4. How can they confirm if IRCC has even received or tracked that new medical?
Has anyone been in a similar situation? how did you go about it Please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
This is a case of chargeback. Did you hire an agent or contacted someone to make payment on your behalf? Well it’s like using a stolen credit card to pay and the owner of card reported and the money was refunded to him/her so automatically, you owe IRCC. It’s a big offence though. But if you can explain with concrete proof, you are safe! Iv seen people win charge back case. Think we’ll before you respond. I wish you Goodluck!
duncanmighty:
Good day house.
Trust you are doing great.
I will need your experienced insights on the study visa refusal note I'm attaching with this post.

A friend called me this morning and told me he was recently refused canada study visa and doesn't understand the details on the refusal note. He shared Screencast of the refusal notes but In as much as I know not much about canada I promised to get back to him after getting help from Nairalanders.

Attached Is the refusal notes.
What exactly does the content mean?
Why exactly was he refused based on the note ?
what exactly was expected of him when they said he was given 7 days to respond.?

I will gladly appreciate your quick inputs.
Bless you all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by emmyoddy: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
emmyoddy:
Please can the opening balance for POF account be around 1.8m and closing be about 20m because the account will have lump sum due to sale of land proceed and family savings deposited.

The inflow and outflows are not in millions.

Thanks for the anticipated response

Please can someone help me out with this enquiry. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aghoghomena: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Goodday everyone,

Please, how long is a student who is already in Canada is expected to stay before he or she can send an invitation letter? My little niece's mother is saying she wants to go see her daughter who just left for Canada for about 2 years ago. We are trying to get her TRV so she can go see her and come back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by qonfupanda: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hello Gurus!!!

Hi guys,

I need your suggestions on this matter:
A friend of mine was banned from Canada in 2016 due to the rubbish his agent did, he travelled down to Germany which he has spent over 6 years in Germany. His wife got admitted in one of the Uni in BC, he is planning on applying with his wife and someone suggested he needs to apply for Authorization to return to Canada before he can apply for any Visa.
1. what is the success rate of this ARC?
2. is there a particular format to follow before applying for this ? kindly advice Bosses!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Shegs105: 2:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Jan 2025 and I applied for PGC in Journalism and Comms.
Zannix:

Pls what program did you apply for?
Is it September 2024?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Shegs105: 2:49am On Oct 10, 2023
I applied for Winter 2025 which was considered January.
Zannix:

Pls what program did you apply for?
Is it September 2024?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Shegs105: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Did you upload a Postgraduate transcript? Do you think it's the right thing since are applying for the highest program of a PGC? Anyway, I did not upload any form of my secondary institution certificate as it requires a post-secondary transcript.
Zannix:

I dont think they require any write-up.

For my program I uploaded...NECO, CV, post grad transcript. I heard they will start reviewing applications from 15th oct and will issue first batch of acceptances by November 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Temmy1010: 3:37am On Oct 10, 2023
Pls add me to Conestoga whatapp group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Winnerpoks: 3:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Friendly advice, if you’re coming to school in Canada please have enough money to last you for the first 3- 6 months o, it’s not all that easy here don’t let anybody sugarcoat anything for you, aside the job search school work will mess with your mental health 😞

Please research the school well and make sure it’s a course you’re comfortable with, if possible avoid Ontario too most especially Toronto area. The school stress plus job plus weather will test your mental health.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sudo1986: 4:14am On Oct 10, 2023
ofime123:
Mine is two weeks now o just be patient it usually not like this before. Maybe they have so many backlog

You mean they've not updated yours, despite been two weeks?

This is serious. I think the problem is peculiar to Nigeria, because I did mine at Beijing center, and it took just 12hrs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Please how can I get the list of fanshawe college admission agents, very important because I cannot apply my self
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Sunnysteve009:
Please how can I get the list of fanshawe college admission agents, very important because I cannot apply my self

You can email the school to send you the list or apply through unicollegelink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by duncanmighty: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Thanks so much. I will find out from him
Thank you everyone who contributed to my query. Appreciate. If anyone still have clues on this matter I will appreciare more inputs.
Larryjam:
This is a case of chargeback. Did you hire an agent or contacted someone to make payment on your behalf? Well it’s like using a stolen credit card to pay and the owner of card reported and the money was refunded to him/her so automatically, you owe IRCC. It’s a big offence though. But if you can explain with concrete proof, you are safe! Iv seen people win charge back case. Think we’ll before you respond. I wish you Goodluck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikexceo: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2023
guys pls how long does it take upfront medicals to be updated .

I did the medicals on August 28th annd submitted my application on September 17th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ijeezlux(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Please guy I need you guys to help me answer this question please. Is proof of sponsor's business activities compulsory in the documentation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Shegs105:
Did you upload a Postgraduate transcript? Do you think it's the right thing since are applying for the highest program of a PGC? Anyway, I did not upload any form of my secondary institution certificate as it requires a post-secondary transcript.

Sorry...i mean to say post secondary transcript...my ND/HND
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Shegs105:
I applied for Winter 2025 which was considered January.

ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cest2023: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2023
JMG12:
I can only give a range for the tuition fee because this is depend on the institution and program 10,000cad to 20,000cad, airfare depend on the date of travel
Thank you for your response, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Damilare5882:
I'm curious , can a study study permit be submitted without paying the application fee ??

No, it cannot, however, some people initiate charge back claim on the payment, which will trigger a reversal of the payment amount to the card holder.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansp: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please if my husband transfers money to my account to support me, does he needs to send his statement of account. My brother is my Sponsor.

We want to travel together
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ijeezlux(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2023
ijeezlux:
Please guy I need you guys to help me answer this question please. Is proof of sponsor's business activities compulsory in the documentation?

Please I need na answer please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zannix(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Sunnysteve009:

You can apply through Applyboard.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Yes, it is to show the consistency and source if his finance
ijeezlux:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Good morning, why will your husband send the money to your account, and then your brother will be your major sponsor? I will not advise that the money should be in your account and that of your husband
evansp:
Good morning everyone. Please if my husband transfers money to my account to support me, does he needs to send his statement of account. My brother is my Sponsor.

We want to travel together
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Realpaulpat(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Please Gurus in the house, Is there a school I can use this for on a masters program?

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (470) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: wale75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.