Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (410008 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lance008(m): 5:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Please which affordable university can I process my admission to in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johnbosco1: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Immacbaby:

Hi Nairaland, does it mean I'm the only one they are asking to bring the TCC? Does it mean there are no students here that submitted a TCC for their form A?
Why are my not getting a response? I know how many people that have mailed me from this platform since I came to Canada a year ago that I directed willingly. This is trying to teach me that people here are for their own personal reasons! I'm asking because I'm not in Nigeria Currently if not I would gone out to find a solution. This is teaching me a lesson in a hard way!
It is well!

Hey, Beginning of this year, the CBN mandated all form A applicants to include TCC clearance in their requests. The TCC clearance shows tax payment made in the last three years. So if you are using TCC clearance for form A this year, it must reflect payment made in 2020, 2021, and 2022.

I remember paying for 2022 tax from my pocket just to get the clearance because my company hadn't filed for it at the time. Then Rehoboam became president and the process crashed overnight, at least for a while, and most people resorted to buying black market eventually.

If you need one, you need to go to a tax office where you lived and speak to an officer on how to file it. The minimum that is acceptable (based on my knowledge here in lag) is 50k per year.

Sorry you felt neglected, most people didn't give you a response because most of us used aboki fx to make payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by austino677(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

When it comes to calculating Proof of Funds (POF) for your visa application, it's always best to rely on the official platform provided by the immigration authority, in this case, the IRCC platform. They have specific guidelines and requirements for calculating POF, so using their platform ensures that you're following the correct process. While Oanda is a reputable platform for currency exchange rates, it's not specifically designed for POF calculations. So, stick with the IRCC platform to ensure accuracy and compliance with their guidelines.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here! 😊📊

It will end in praise
Hi, IRCC platform is not opening for more than one week... Should i go ahead with Oanda exchange rate or xe. rate?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pheranmie2023: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Good morning everyone, my husband applied for spousal work permit and study visa for my children and got denied yesterday. Attached is the refusal letter. What should I do now. We want to apply again as soon as possible. He was denied US visiting visa 5 years ago and got denied in September for Canada spousal work permit. But we forgot to mention he was denied while filling the form

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heritagebib: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2023
This an extract from my SOP. I used my family as hometie. How do I apply for them after I already said they are not going with me in my SOP?
What is the right word to use in my LOE ?
I already got my ppr.

I intend to submit the application in January when I would have been in Canada

Heritagebib:
PPR don land ooo, Thank God.
Application submitted in September 20.
Upfront medical sept16
Biometrics Oct.6
Biometrics updated Oct.10
Medical passed November 3
PPR November 17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmex5050: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Hello I just secured an admission in mohawk college please I need full info from a student there please departure date is soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Pheranmie2023:
Good morning everyone, my husband applied for spousal work permit and study visa for my children and got denied yesterday. Attached is the refusal letter. What should I do now. We want to apply again as soon as possible. He was denied US visiting visa 5 years ago and got denied in September for Canada spousal work permit. But we forgot to mention he was denied while filling the form
If an adult forgot to mention a Previous denial what do you have to do going to the country in first place. You didn't forget, you try to use Nigeria mindset which they don't even take slightly with. Honesty beats out of imagination. 5 years ago, you may be lucky to evade 5 years extra join.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Pheranmie2023:

Sorry about the refusal.

Firstly, request for your GCMS notes.

The second reason for refusal is clear, so when next you apply please state the refusal.

Then what evidence did you show to support your marriage and how much was POF and how many kids?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2023
Heritagebib:
This an extract from my SOP. I used my family as hometie. How do I apply for them after I already said they are not going with me in my SOP?
What is the right word to use in my LOE ?
I already got my ppr.

I intend to submit the application in January when I would have been in Canada

Please can you chat me up on WhatsApp

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Collins399: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2023
# can I pay for my GCMS note with my Nigeria Mastercard?

# please is this site Legit?

https://gcms-notes.ca/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Collins399:
# can I pay for my GCMS note with my Nigeria Mastercard?

# please is this site Legit?

https://gcms-notes.ca/

Due to the limitations CBN placed on naira debit cards, it is almost impossible now to do any international level transactions using Naira cards.
If you have a dollar card I will advise you use that instead. If you don't have a physical dollar card, you can get a virtual one via Fintech platforms like chipper cash.

All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2023
When applying for a Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP), it's essential to emphasize your commitment to supporting your spouse in various aspects, including moral and emotional support, rather than focusing solely on employment intentions. Additionally, if you have experienced a previous visa refusal, it's crucial to address this concern in your application. From the correspondence shared, you can address this visa officer's concern since you want to apply immediately or order and wait for your GCMS note.
Pheranmie2023:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DabDab(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2023
JMG12:
Yes, you can

Good morning, Please check your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Gbenag2000:
Good morning everyone,

Please I need an information from anyone , I want to know if I can use Globus Bank for Proof of Funds. If anyone has used it before, please feel free to share.

Thank you

Globus Bank is a legitimate proof of funds. You can use it without any fear.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2023
Didn't receive any email
DabDab:

Good morning, Please check your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikky099: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2023
+1 (888) 242-2100

Chuksbosco:
Hi brother
Please can you assist me with the contact you were able to reach on the telephone? It will be so helpful to me.
Thanks and best wishes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2023
JeffOghenz:

Have requested for my GCMS Note and I paid $19 for it, they sent me an email to download consent form to fill, sign and submit back.

Hope am on the right track

Yes, you're on the right track.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2023
excel1960:
Good morning everyone.
I got a refusal mail today, reasons stated was home ties and insufficient funds. please what is the way forward?

I'm sorry to hear about the refusal of your study visa application. It can be disheartening, but don't worry, there's still a way forward.

To address the reasons for refusal, you'll need to provide stronger evidence of your ties to your home country. This can include documents such as property ownership, employment contracts, or proof of family relationships. The goal is to demonstrate that you have strong reasons to return to Nigeria after your studies.

Regarding the insufficient funds, you'll need to show that you have enough financial resources to cover your tuition fees and living expenses. Make sure to provide clear and detailed documentation of your financial situation, including bank statements, sponsorship letters, or any other sources of funding.

When writing your Letter of Explanation (LOE) for your reapplication, be honest and transparent about any fund transfer that occured in your account. Explain the reasons behind it and provide any supporting documentation that can help clarify the situation. It's important to show that the bulk fund transfer was legitimate and not intended to deceive the visa officers.

Stay positive and keep working towards your goals.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2023
ademma2022:
Good Afternoon house, I would like to reapply for a study visa to Canada, After reviewing my GCMS notes, The Only concern of the Vo is that He / She does not think I have access to the money,
1. How do I prove I have Access to the money
2. Can I use the same Bank statement from My sponsor that I submitted 2 months ago for a new Visa Application pls note the sponsor is my mother.
3. when is the latest time to apply for my visa since my admission is open till May Entry.

Please house, Help a soul here

Sorry to hear about the concerns raised by the visa officer regarding your access to funds. Let's address your questions:

1. To prove that you have access to the required funds, you can provide various supporting documents. These can include bank statements, investment portfolios, property ownership documents, or any other evidence that shows your financial capacity. It's important to demonstrate that you have the necessary funds readily available to cover your tuition fees and living expenses in Canada by also providing a bank reference letter showing that you're the sole owner of the account statement stated.

2. A bank statement is valid for one month. I don't think you can use the previous one you used in your last application. Make sure the updated statement clearly shows your mother's financial ability to support your studies abroad.

3. Since your admission is open until May entry, it's generally recommended to apply for your visa at least three months before your intended start date. This will allow sufficient time for processing and any additional document requests.

I hope this helps! Best of luck with your reapplication.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tarmmey: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please who has done driving extract here and how do one go about it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by doreesy4k(f): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Take advantage of our Christmas bonus of 20% off of the price of Uber/U haul price for your airport pick-up on your arrival at Pearson International Airport Toronto.

Call +1548, 577 4202 Our mini van is perfect for 6 passengers, more luggage space up 10 units of 23kg. We do airport pick-up & drop-off, moving and relocation, daily work schedule & inter city transport within Ontario. Thank you for anticipated patronage. 🤝🏻
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmex5050: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please how do I join the group chat on Mohawks college students i secured admission and due for departure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Popson09: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good day guys
I’m about to reapply for my visa application. My tuition fees for the two years program is 25600 Canadian dollars. I have 10M in my personal account and I have 23M in my fixed account(it will be liquidated before my resumption date).
1. Is the amount enough for the POF.
2. hope there won’t be any issue concerning the fixed account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
mikky099:
Submitted 25th October.
Medial passed on 6th NOV
Eligibility on the 9th
SOPW eligibility 16th.
Since then ghost updates, I just had to call today to get a sense of what is happening.
Any reason you ask, do you have info on this RROC guys them dey answer on time.

Documents na normal - I got admission to IVEY B-school MBA Full time.
MPower and normal bank statements, land, travel history, I even have a US visa sef... been to the UK twice, wife US visa and UK once
Land etc.

Chaii, IVEY Biz school. U get money o o. It will end in praise. Do let us know once PPR comes. I am considering using M power but was skeptical as I have not seen any PPR testimonial using it. All I hear is “they approve visa with it”.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lance008(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please is there anyone who can assist on how to process Canadian visa let get a WhatsApp group to help us that still in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by danowena: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lance008:
Please is there anyone who can assist on how to process Canadian visa let get a WhatsApp group to help us that still in Nigeria
Don’t expose urself to scammers. Stay on this thread, ask ur questions and people will answer you to the benefit of the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Popson09: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good day guys

I’m about to reapply for my visa application. My tuition fees for the two years program is 25600 Canadian dollars. I have 10M in my personal account and I have 23M in my fixed account(it will be liquidated before my resumption date).
@Frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Popson09:
Good day guys

If approximately $26,000 CAD is your full program tuition fee and you have no family (single), then with N33 million I think you've got a strong POF.

To answer your second question, fixed deposit account is also your account and to the best of my knowledge no VO will frown at you for that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Popson09: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Sorry to hear about the concerns raised by the visa officer regarding your access to funds. Let's address your questions:

1. To prove that you have access to the required funds, you can provide various supporting documents. These can include bank statements, investment portfolios, property ownership documents, or any other evidence that shows your financial capacity. It's important to demonstrate that you have the necessary funds readily available to cover your tuition fees and living expenses in Canada by also providing a bank reference letter showing that you're the sole owner of the account statement stated.

2. A bank statement is valid for one month. I don't think you can use the previous one you used in your last application. Make sure the updated statement clearly shows your mother's financial ability to support your studies abroad.

3. Since your admission is open until May entry, it's generally recommended to apply for your visa at least three months before your intended start date. This will allow sufficient time for processing and any additional document requests.

I hope this helps! Best of luck with your reapplication.

It will end in praise

Good day guys
@Frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Popson09: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Euroadams:

If approximately $26,000 CAD is your full program tuition fee and you have no family (single), then with N33 million I think you've got a strong POF.

I really appreciate your response

Am I good to go with the fixed account ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Popson09:

I really appreciate your response

Am I good to go with the fixed account ?

To answer your second question, fixed deposit account is also your account and to the best of my knowledge no VO will frown at you for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (467) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: emmmillenium and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.