Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (401793 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Immacbaby: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Immacbaby:

Hi Nairaland, does it mean I'm the only one they are asking to bring the TCC? Does it mean there are no students here that submitted a TCC for their form A?
Why are my not getting a response? I know how many people that have mailed me from this platform since I came to Canada a year ago that I directed willingly. This is trying to teach me that people here are for their own personal reasons! I'm asking because I'm not in Nigeria Currently if not I would gone out to find a solution. This is teaching me a lesson in a hard way!
It is well!

Hi everyone please does it mean no one has an answer to my question? Please 🙏 I would love to know.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sazy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Vindyjohn37:
Hi everyone, please can someone in Conestoga college explain how they assessed the WIL document requirements. I got an admission offer and need to know the requirements so to start getting them done. Please it's urgent. Thanks 🙏

I also got admitted. Let's connect. 08159054787
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by VIJUchoco1234: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Naomijoddy:

You may check university of Manitoba or university of Saskatchewan. Please note that You cannot begin this program directly from high school. You must have had a diploma/ degree to get admitted.
✌️
Pls is it compulsory to have GRE score before applying to university of Saskatchewan?
Very urgent pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Neche207: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ok thanks
MatrixReloaded:

No you need the hard copy. Get it waybill to you ur location
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Congratulations, please when did your eligibility start I submitted on October 23 but no decision yet medical updated since November 9 eligibility not started

Baphil:
Application submitted on 26th October 2023.
Upfront medical passed on the 1st of November 2023
PPR on the 29th of November 2023
I applied while in Canada but routed it as one applying from Nigeria sunce I was in Canada as a visitor.

God showed me mercy in every step - getting a school, being interviewed and being accepted for Masters in Counseling and then my visa without paying school fees.

Documents submitted
1. My 3 international passports with all visas and stamps starting with the newest one.
2. Letter of Acceptance with receipt of $500 Acceptance fee.
3. Official letter from my school for my work co-op explanation.
4. My National Identity (old and new)
5. My US non immigrant visa page
6. Proof of funds with an estimate of $60, 000CAD. Money was in Naira, USD and CAD.
7. Additional documents including:
a. My statement of purpose stating why I am going to study Counseling as a lawyer. My SOP was 10 pages because I had a lot of explaining to do. The US had denied me 4 times even after I had started online -(US study visa F1 even though I have their visit visit - B1/B2). My last denial was in Canada.
b. Letter of Introduction from an NGO where I volunteer as an uncertified counselor
c. Letter of Introduction from my Law Firm.
d. Letter of confirmation of employment from my Law Firm.
e. My Law Firm's CAC documents
f. My CV
g. My school application essays
h. My LOA from my US school
i. My scholarship letter from my US school.
j. My transcript from my US school.
k. My SEVIS form from my US school
l. My upfront medical report
m. My Law school transcript
n. My university transcript
o. My Law School grade and call to bar certificates
p. My University certificate
q. My CAC accreditation card
r. My marriage certificate
s. Newspaper publication of change of name
t. Some religious certificates from University, Youth service (NCCF).
u. NYSC certificate
v. Birth, WAEC, Secondary Scool Testimonial, First School Leaving certificates
x. NYSC legal aid council and peer education course on AIDS/HIV training certificates
y. Law school sports week certificate
z. My expired (lol) Duolingo English Test result

Other documents:
- My Covid-19 certificate and the e-copy
- A certificate from participatory course I attended in the UK
- My international driver's permit. My national driver's license was not out when I submitted.
- My Power of Attorney and survey plan in respect of my land.
- My Lagos State Residents Registration Agency Card
- A certificate from a program I participated in in the US.
- My LAWMA utility bill receipt
- My Local Government Identification certificate
-My Law School letter of commendation for participating in practice week
- 9 family pictures

In all I had a 95-paged additional documents as client information (optional documents)

I used the new portal which I also used for my visit visa in December last year.

I noticed that the duration of both visit and study visas was just the same - one month, 3 days. I am wondering if it is the same officer that evaluated both.

I was so afraid when my study visa passed 2 weeks but just kept praying and trusting God. I sent a webform to Canada and 3 emails to Nairobi in November. Tracking it did not really give so much details until PPR came on the 29th of November 2023.

May the Lord answer all awaiting their approvals - AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Sam2305: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Immacbaby:

Hi Nairaland, does it mean I'm the only one they are asking to bring the TCC? Does it mean there are no students here that submitted a TCC for their form A?
Why are my not getting a response? I know how many people that have mailed me from this platform since I came to Canada a year ago that I directed willingly. This is trying to teach me that people here are for their own personal reasons! I'm asking because I'm not in Nigeria Currently if not I would gone out to find a solution. This is teaching me a lesson in a hard way!
It is well!

Hello,
You actually don't need to be angry with people...to be honest,people don't really use form A again so they might not know.Just keep being your nice you.

So,you can use your parent TCC just that when applying on TRMS portal,they will indicate that they are paying for you and their bank account will be debited,not yours.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Red Alert!!!

Please whenever a gift deed of say N1 - 3million is received, is it required to request and include the donor's account statement and also explain the source of his funds.

Please kindly shed some light
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
[i][/i]
zubizareta:

If at all you want to do an undergraduate program, why want to do waec. What's wrong with your neco
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 1:06am On Dec 03, 2023
Hopefully, one of these works:

1. Graduate Certificate - Early Childhood Education Resource Consulting - Conestoga College
2. Graduate Certificate - Exercise Science for Health and Performance - Niagara College
3. Graduate Certificate - Exercise Science and Lifestyle Management - Humber College
4. Graduate Certificate - Therapeutic Recreation - Fleming College

Kathy4jesus:
Education, health science or sport science
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 1:06am On Dec 03, 2023
You can reach out to me.

Bmideey:
i have submitted my visa application but I want to change my college immediately I relocate to Canada ..and am looking at colleges that are very affordable..I don’t mind suggestions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by soojar(m): 1:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Immacbaby:

Hi everyone please does it mean no one has an answer to my question? Please 🙏 I would love to know.

You are not the only one. It is just that from my observations, many people are not going with form A for payments unlike before (due to many individual reasons).

Anyways, that is the way they ask anybody who wants to use form A for payments. If you are a student that is not working just go to FIRS office and tell them you need that tax clearance as a student. They have a type they issue for students and market women, it is in the range of 150k. You can't avoid it if you are using Form A.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Priceless200(f): 1:35am On Dec 03, 2023
Jodha:

Hi please I'm trying to reach yhu about something really important... I already sent a DM but I don't know if yhu can drop yhur WhatsApp number but easier communication thanks...

Hey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikexceo: 2:14am On Dec 03, 2023
guys pls what is the best way to book a flight from Nigeria to Toronto (Ontario) and what airline is best to avoid transit visa wahala or anything if the sort..pls i need help with this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shayhune: 2:34am On Dec 03, 2023
jscoder:
Hi Gurus,

I am applying for a study permit for my 5 and 8-year-olds. on form imm1294e it says "If you are less than 17 years of age, you must fill out the Custodian Declaration (IMM 5646) form"

Am I required to fill out form IMM 5646 ie. (The custodianship declaration form for minors)?

Please help

If they’re going to join you or your spouse in Canada, you don’t need to fill it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Favouralltheway: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2023
Immacbaby:
Please guys I'm still expecting responses from you all!!!!!! Please help a sister!!!!!!!
How can I submit a TCC as a student as the money I'm paying is in my account and had submitted my form A application 3 months ago using my bank account.
Can I get TCC as a student? Can I use my mother's TCC even though I'm not using her account to pay the money? I need a response please.. I'm in Canada and need to pay my tuition fee as it will soon be due!

What do I need to get a TCC as a student if it is possible please!!!! I'm running out of time and I emailed the bank they said that's the only document left for the disbursement to take place with me stating the BID rate

Thank you.

Which bank pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MRtristan: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2023
We really need to be very careful with some so called agents, Hopefully the right person gets to see this.

Please if you were the guy discussing with an agent on moving to Canada as a student at mega chicken close to festac, please put a halt to any business you have with him.

I overheard the agent telling him he can apply for a health course while having a computer science background. He said all he needed to do was to just explain in his SOP while saying it wasn’t a big deal and how he has helped many people scale that fence. I thought of interjecting but i just mute since them no put my mouth for their discussion.

Hopefully he gets to see this because I heard the applicant mention nairaland, if not na premium tears.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baphil: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Eligibility never started for me when I tracked it. I used the new portal. Even till now, my eligibility is still being reviewed on the portal.

Iceboyblog:
Congratulations, please when did your eligibility start I submitted on October 23 but no decision yet medical updated since November 9 eligibility not started

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2023
MRtristan:
We really need to be very careful with some so called agents, Hopefully the right person gets to see this.

Please if you were the guy discussing with an agent on moving to Canada as a student at mega chicken close to festac, please put a halt to any business you have with him.

I overheard the agent telling him he can apply for a health course while having a computer science background. He said all he needed to do was to just explain in his SOP while saying it wasn’t a big deal and how he has helped many people scale that fence. I thought of interjecting but i just mute since them no put my mouth for their discussion.

Hopefully he gets to see this because I heard the applicant mention nairaland, if not na premium tears.
On a note you could have pulled the stunt by jokingly approaching him and saying My GUy... no vex e be like yesterday we been dey together for one joint like that, then boom (excuse me for a minute pls).. his attention is now drawn to you and ur topic should be brief and straight forward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hola55: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Good day Nairaland, please can anyone tell me any airline ticket you can buy with dollar official rate or Naira

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cul4real(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kellyaa: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hola55:
Good day Nairaland, please can anyone tell me any airline ticket you can buy with dollar official rate or Naira

Co-ask

Or which international airline will accept Naira.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kellyaa: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
mikexceo:
guys pls what is the best way to book a flight from Nigeria to Toronto (Ontario) and what airline is best to avoid transit visa wahala or anything if the sort..pls i need help with this

Co-asking.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Necksonnel: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
MRtristan:

What about someone like me who did medical biochemistry. Any possibility of getting IT courses like data analysis or data science, or I should just apply for medical related courses

And secondly, how useful is post secondary certificates in Canada? Can someone get a job with them? Or it’s better I apply for diploma programs which are 2 years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Unkissme: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
Immacbaby:

It is well!

Lol,calm down,many people here prolly didn't use the form A. But I think your best deal is to go to the tax clearance office and get ur TCC(send your mom). Pay an amount to get it(it will depend on your dialogue power) or try using your mom's own if it will work. I'm sorry you ain't getting the answer you need.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Necksonnel: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
How useful is post secondary certificates in Canada? Can someone get a job with them? Or it’s better I apply for diploma programs which are 2 years.
I’m thinking of applying for post secondary certificate Med Lab assistant. It’s a one year certificate course and the fees will be somehow cheaper. I also have a bsc in biochemistry here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Munchbite: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Good afternoon house, please is it true that Canada doesn’t give visa to people that has third class in degree. Is there anyone with third class that has gotten a visa recently?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mfonox: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Munchbite:
Good afternoon house, please is it true that Canada doesn’t give visa to people that has third class in degree. Is there anyone with third class that has gotten a visa recently?

Visa or admission? I think ur concern should be getting a school admission. Nothing concern visa officer with ur 3rd class degree as long as u get LOA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MRtristan: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

On a note you could have pulled the stunt by jokingly approaching him and saying My GUy... no vex e be like yesterday we been dey together for one joint like that, then boom (excuse me for a minute pls).. his attention is now drawn to you and ur topic should be brief and straight forward.

Lol ma guy…after all the suffer wey i dn suffer, God answer my prayers give me visa, as i dy like this, anything wey go cause drama or violence, I don’t even want to engage in, common walking on the road sef, the way i dy guard if i see car dy com hen LOL…imagine if the agent takes offense and decides to get violent…Lol abg o, make i enter Canada first

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
MRtristan:

Lol ma guy…after all the suffer wey i dn suffer, God answer my prayers give me visa, as i dy like this, anything wey go cause drama or violence, I don’t even want to engage in, common walking on the road sef, the way i dy guard if i see car dy com hen LOL…imagine if the agent takes offense and decides to get violent…Lol abg o, make i enter Canada first
You should b feeling like Tinubu for Festac.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MRtristan: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Necksonnel:

What about someone like me who did medical biochemistry. Any possibility of getting IT courses like data analysis or data science, or I should just apply for medical related courses

And secondly, how useful is post secondary certificates in Canada? Can someone get a job with them? Or it’s better I apply for diploma programs which are 2 years

To the best of my knowledge, I won’t advice you to go for an IT course except if you’ve worked in the IT field after graduation, personally, what I would do is apply for a bio chem related course, then when i get to Canada, i can change to an IT course.

Secondly, post secondary courses are a no for me, even the VO would have a hard time understanding why you are going for it. Apply for the post graduate certificate or diploma, its really not that difficult to get.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MRtristan: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You should b feeling like Tinubu for Festac.

Lol nah, he’s among the reasons why I’m leaving.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by joey222: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
I'm Joy. female,currently in Nigeria travelling to Toronto Ontario Canada on student visa ending of this month. please I'm looking for a person who can accommodate me for max 4 weeks. I only need a place to lay my head at night, the rest of the day I'm out. so I won't be a burden, as I have lived abroad before and I know how it is for newcomers and winter season too.
with the current exchange rate, I know I need help.
PS: I'll bring whatever the person willing to help me needs from Nigeria even if nah 2 luggage of food

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (463) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Hairbytosy, Myjoyishere, Hoelujohn, Futuristic100, tensazangetsu20(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.