Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403298 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikaeniyan0: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ikaeniyan0: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
H
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by georgeman: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Amen!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
Let her go ahead with the program; she can always change the program. If she gets approved, register for the course at Conestoga College. However, it's crucial to communicate with the college admissions office to understand the process and implications of changing programs after acceptance.
Kenn55:
Please guys, the person I'm trying to help got admission to conestoga college on her first choice course while her 2nd and 3rd are on waitlist.
Now, after examining the issue, her chances of getting a visa is stronger on her 2nd and 3rd choices compared to the first cos it is more aligned career wise and she can build a convincing story around the 2 courses

My question now is if she declines the first choice admission she already have now, will it prompt them to give her the second or third choice admission which she now wants? Has anyone gotten admission on all 3 courses selected at Conestoga before? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JumaiAdama: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ikaburuku:
Okay boss

can we still use the minimum of 30cad for application since itโ€™s not January yet I have the total of 37k cad including the 12k deposit that I made for my school as payment for Fall and spring semester, there is a place where it ask me the total amount for room and board i included 20k. Please guys help me as i am preparing to re apply for the third time this week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JumaiAdama: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
Please does any one have a sample of contract letter or purchase order sample.
Please I will appreciate if you can assist me on tips to get higher chance of approval this time.

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by austino677(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
JumaiAdama:
can we still use the minimum of 30cad for application since itโ€™s not January yet I have the total of 37k cad including the 12k deposit that I made for my school as payment for Fall and spring semester, there is a place where it ask me the total amount for room and board i included 20k. Please guys help me as i am preparing to re apply for the third time this week.
from the screenshot.. Your tuition fee is?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kimzy4u: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good afternoon Gurus in the house. Please I have not been able to login with GCkey to check my application. What should I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ahaisibwe(f): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hello everyone
Are there any people who are leaving in ottawa ,ontario please reach out to me thank u

Whatsup 1 (343) 572-4667
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
What are you doing? I am sure you are using the new portal? From what I see you aren't filling in the correct details how can your tuition fee be over 4M CAD? You should consider the new POF.
JumaiAdama:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ikgodisgood82: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
JumaiAdama:

There's an error on the school fees.
From the screenshot you uploaded.
The school fees is in Canadian dollar. Please cross check
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Glock22: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
Johnbosco1:

Could you please explain in details, why so?

If you are deferring your program within 150 days, you do not have to contact IRCC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by feelingmyswag: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
austino677:
from the screenshot.. Your tuition fee is?
cheesy
four million five hundred and five thousand and so on.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Holywizard: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
Today made it a month and 15 days I did biometrics and I'm yet to hear from IRCC. Yet my agent don't want to write them yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JumaiAdama: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
JMG12:
What are you doing? I am sure you are using the new portal? From what I see you aren't filling in the correct details how can your tuition fee be over 4M CAD? You should consider the new POF.
I will correct that now so will the 37k be enough for my proof of fund, how much should I put on my room and board
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JumaiAdama: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
ikgodisgood82:

There's an error on the school fees.
From the screenshot you uploaded.
The school fees is in Canadian dollar. Please cross check
I will adjust it now, but will the 37k be enough for my application and how much should I add the for my board and room
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Euroadams: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Badadvisor:

Lost that email. Just open a dollar account with access bank and print out your gic deposit details and give to the cashier processing foreign payment. In the payment purpose input your gic program number, starts with *GIC and about and about 8 numbers *
Avoid fcmb bank please.
My 30$ is still hooked still looking for ways to get that out and close my account with that lame bank with outdated policies.
I made the payment on my deadline day with access and it got confirmed the next day.
I'm still new with all of these just helping out with what i can because i have passed through this stage.
Please how much did Access bank charge additionally on the transaction?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Euroadams:

Please how much did Access bank charge additionally on the transaction?
Less than $80 total charges
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
JMG12:
How much is the new pof in naira bro?
Is the 37k in cad or usd?

I'm currently at the stage of getting my pof sent to my account by my sponsor as a deed of gift
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SOPWriter: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back, Nairaland! I join other well-meaning members to wish you a stronger bounce back! ๐ŸŒน

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adigun27: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2023
Good day plss I need student or anybody who apply for Conestoga college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adigun27: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2023
Good day plss I need student or anybody who apply for Conestoga college plsss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adigun27: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2023
Good day plss I need student or anybody who apply for Conestoga college plss or any college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adigun27: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2023
Good day plss I need student or anybody who apply for Conestoga college or any third class student

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is back!!! I'm so happy...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Stardor: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
@ Zubizareta, pls how can I contact you sir? I need you to help review my sop...
ijeezlux:

I rarely give reviews online , but it will be unkind of me if I don't do this

@zubizareta .,..,..... Am really short of words to express my gratitude to zubizareta for doing a perfect job for my younger brother. My younger brother's visa application was approved within the shortest period of time.
After my bro got admission, we were stuck cos visa application process was giving us real tough time, the few persons I contacted and ask for their assistance with regards to the applications process their job were not impressive to me so I had to discard them.
Fortune smiled on us when I stumbled on @zubizareta post and profile on nairaland , I contacted him and he did a very very perfect job and documentation for my bro. My bro applied for visa on 23rd of Oct,.,.....boooom........ Jus fews days ago , my brother visa application was approved.
May God bless you richly. @zubizareta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2023
Holywizard:
Today made it a month and 15 days I did biometrics and I'm yet to hear from IRCC. Yet my agent don't want to write them yet
What does the processing time says? Your agent & you are proud to mention it here. Shame on you for not taking steps involved. Don't disturb people that are self learning and doers here!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johnbosco1: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2023
Finally, Nairaland is back.

PPR dn drop, finally guys!
It dropped 30 minutes after my deferral request was approved. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Timeline:
Submitted application on October 18
Upfront medicals and biometrics had earlier been captured in my 1st application (This is my second application)
No update or progress whatsoever on my dashboard until Dec 18, when I received PPR. Till now, eligibility is still in progress as with background check. Lol

After I had done my findings, I came to the realization that there were number of things missing in my first application, and it had failed in a number of places so I decided to bring reinforcements on the second application.

First application was self-sponsored, and the refusal was due to insufficient funds even though 70% sch fees was paid, 10k GIC, and 5m for other small stuff.

I applied for gcsm note but didn't get any so I reapplied.

For the second application, here are the documents I submitted:
1. Passport Data Page
2. Affidavit of Return
3. Certificate of State of Origin
4. Police Character Certificate
5. Certificate of Birth
6. E-medical information Sheet (Upfront medicals)
7. Statement of Purpose
8. Academic/Professional resume
9. Letter of Introduction
10. Professional certifications
11. Property ownership (land and a car)
12. Full tuition confirmation receipt
13. 10k GIC certificate
14. Mybank statement
15. Pension Reg Certificate
16. Pension Statement
17. Contract Agreements
18. Employment Letters
18. Payslips
19. Tax Clearance certificate
20. Acceptance Letter
21. Nysc Certificate
22. Degree Cert
23. Statement of results
24. Students transcript
25. Waec cert and testimonial

I wanna thank y'all for your contributions on this platform, all of you! Y'all have such a great community. Didn't have to ask many questions because the questions were already asked and the answers provided accordingly, all I needed to do was to read through each page.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johnbosco1: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2023
Glock22:

If you are deferring your program within 150 days, you do not have to contact IRCC

Awesome. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by slimy205: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Hi guys please where can I get cheap flight from lagos to toronto
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hoelujohn: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2023
Johnbosco1:

It dropped 30 minutes after my deferral request to was approved. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Timeline:
Upfront medicals and biometrics had earlier been captured in my 1st application (This is my second application)
No update or progress whatsoever on my dashboard until Dec 18, when I received PPR. Till now, eligibility is still in progress as with background check. Lol

I wanna thank y'all for your contributions on this platform, all of you! Y'all have such a great community. Didn't have to ask many questions because the questions were already asked and the answers provided accordingly, all I needed to do was to read through each page.
What were the information submitted?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2023
Johnbosco1:

It dropped 30 minutes after my deferral request to was approved. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Timeline:

congratulations,please what changes did you make before reapplying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (463) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: darasire1028, Kemsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.