Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403251 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Guruindahouse(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13
Do we have anyone that has applied for MSc program in any of the schools and get decisions already for fall 2024?

Carleton University
Western University
Toronto Metropolitan University
University of Windsor.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by emmylin: 3:55am On Feb 14
if you need a very affordable airbnb in Winnipeg on landing with pickup service included. Reach out to me,close to university of Manitoba.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Toniamelody: 8:33am On Feb 14
Good morning house,

I please need more clarity on this. I want to use my commercial bank account and a sponsor's account which is a microfinance bank account for my proof of funds. Is this acceptable to IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by larrixauto2017(m): 9:01am On Feb 14
Actually I was aspiring to start doing a move a PR to Canada...

I am a skilled certified auto technician not road side mechanic oh..

I mean I fix only luxury cars.. like diagnosis, computerized scanning, Air conditions, wheel alignment and balancing, key and ecu programming, etc about cars except body work and upholstery...

I just want too ask any one here that have been there what are my chances of surviving there. And as times goes on would love too change career path too business and schooling over there..

Any advice for me pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by damyzel: 9:48am On Feb 14
Guruindahouse:
MSc and PhD students' spouses can apply for SOWP

i mean is it still possible to get the SOWP before september 1, or is the rule effective immediately.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansky(m): 9:53am On Feb 14
damyzel:

i mean is it still possible to get the SOWP before september 1, or is the rule effective immediately.

Yes, you can if you meet the eligibility.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:23am On Feb 14
The account would have been better but since you don't have an account to show for that, you should show a Payslip and explain the medium of receiving salary this can also be an attestation letter from your employer.
Holywizard:
is the momentary evidence not the one that should be shown on my statement of account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:24am On Feb 14
I have responded to your email
TunnyOgunnowo:
Please I need to contact you via email or any contact you can provide please

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Holywizard: 10:27am On Feb 14
JMG12:
The account would have been better but since you don't have an account to show for that, you should show a Payslip and explain the medium of receiving salary this can also be an attestation letter from your employer.
I'll like to chat u up privately please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:27am On Feb 14
Great choice, you might forget about schooling once the cash starts flowing in.
larrixauto2017:

I mean I fix only luxury cars.. like diagnosis, computerized scanning, Air conditions, wheel alignment and balancing, key and ecu programming, etc about cars except body work and upholstery...

I just want too ask any one here that have been there what are my chances of surviving there. And as times goes on would love too change career path too business and schooling over there..

Any advice for me pls

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:28am On Feb 14
Good morning to you, commercial bank is acceptable but not MFB. you might want to talk with your sponsor to move the cash to commercial bank.
Toniamelody:
Good morning house,

I please need more clarity on this. I want to use my commercial bank account and a sponsor's account which is a microfinance bank account for my proof of funds. Is this acceptable to IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:52am On Feb 14
You can use the default email on my profile
Holywizard:
I'll like to chat u up privately please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mysterious33(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14
JMG12:
Yes, you will need to apply for a visit visa for her and get her passport, birth certificate with prove and also POF to cover for her too.

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 2:30pm On Feb 14
larrixauto2017:

Any advice for me pls

You need to start researching the pathways that will okay for you. You have a good trade skill that might be eligible for PR, so check open sources to find the info you need. Most of us here are mainly concerned with Study application process so you may not get detailed info here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Toniamelody: 3:48pm On Feb 14
JMG12:
Good morning to you, commercial bank is acceptable but not MFB. you might want to talk with your sponsor to move the cash to commercial bank.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Toniamelody: 4:00pm On Feb 14
Top of the day to you all.

Please, I was unable to complete my tuition fees and the deadline was yesterday the 13th of Feb. I hope this will not affect my admission for May. The fee is CAD 10,220 and I have paid CAD 9000.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Holywizard: 4:13pm On Feb 14
JMG12:
You can use the default email on my profile
I have
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kamaladejoke: 5:11pm On Feb 14
Hello I am applying for September intake I am applying for 3 schools so anyone that gives me admission I will go with that one. Pls I am married and currently pregnant and will give birth this month pls can I be able to travel with hubby and the new born baby
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bunki3(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14
Tomorrow will make it 10 weeks and no show from IRCC like this I don tire o 😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nauttyprof(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14
Bunki3:
Tomorrow will make it 10 weeks and no show from IRCC like this I don tire o 😭😭😭😭😭

You should raise a webform. State how it has exceeded the processing time stated on IRCC's website. Also, you can send email to Nairobi on this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bunki3(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14
Please do you have the email addresses
Nauttyprof:

You should raise a webform. State how it has exceeded the processing time stated on IRCC's website. Also, you can send email to Nairobi on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nauttyprof(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14
Bunki3:
Please do you have the email addresses

nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Also, include your details - Application number, UCI and Date of Birth when sending the email. On the subject ensure that 'Urgent' is written before the subject of your email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bunki3(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14
Thank you so much
Nauttyprof:

nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Also, include your details - Application number, UCI and Date of Birth when sending the email. On the subject ensure that 'Urgent' is written before the subject of your email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Canfulfilment: 10:08pm On Feb 14
Good day everyone,

Please are you guys still applying using GCKey or it must be through the new portal?

Did the rules change? Please I need an urgent answer to clear this grey area.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lizzypepeye: 10:16pm On Feb 14
Good evening house.
I have just been offered admission at University of Winnipeg Manitoba. But my question is I used flywire to pay for my application. But when I checked the rate now, the official rate is 1,119 but on flywire it's 1,250 which is quite outrageous
I'll like to ask if there's any other better means of paying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:33pm On Feb 14
Raise a webform through this link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi
Bunki3:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:34pm On Feb 14
You can apply using any of the portal.
Canfulfilment:
Good day everyone,

Please are you guys still applying using GCKey or it must be through the new portal?

Did the rules change? Please I need an urgent answer to clear this grey area.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:37pm On Feb 14
Are you applying for an MSc program or College? with the new policy, your hubby might not be able to join you on an open work permit, except through visiting while your kid can join you on visiting.
kamaladejoke:
Hello I am applying for September intake I am applying for 3 schools so anyone that gives me admission I will go with that one. Pls I am married and currently pregnant and will give birth this month pls can I be able to travel with hubby and the new born baby
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Canfulfilment: 11:11pm On Feb 14
JMG12:
You can apply using any of the portal.

Just to clarify, you mean I still apply using GCKey?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14
Lizzypepeye:
Good evening house.
I have just been offered admission at University of Winnipeg Manitoba. But my question is I used flywire to pay for my application. But when I checked the rate now, the official rate is 1,119 but on flywire it's 1,250 which is quite outrageous
I'll like to ask if there's any other better means of paying.

Use cadremit. 1172 cad as today's rate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Toniamelody: 12:59am On Feb 15
Toniamelody

Top of the day to you all.

Please, I was unable to complete my tuition fees and the deadline was yesterday the 13th of Feb. I hope this will not affect my admission for May. The fee is CAD 10,220 and I have paid CAD 9000.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TomisinFemi: 1:54am On Feb 15
Just got denied today.

β€œYour assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
β€’ Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPR, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.β€œ

Background 2years MSC , fees is 1300/course (2courses for first semester) which I haven’t paid because school has not started registration. School only requested 1k for administrative fee.

Proof of fund 28m when Cad was (710) from a sales of property, all documents were notarized and attached.

I need advice and opinions on how to reapply.

Thank you πŸ™

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (463) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: kimanna and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.