Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (460480 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 12:12pm On Apr 01
Hmm, It is a ban.
Zino89:

Someone did it for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by prettyfaith65(f): 12:27pm On Apr 01
Still waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Vikkyexman: 1:19pm On Apr 01
Zino89:

Someone did it for me

Is it your personal account statement you submitted or what? How did you compiled your POF?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bunmmy01: 1:34pm On Apr 01
Anyone travelling on 26th April to Canada with Air France
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by harmonyedu: 1:48pm On Apr 01
Dear Nairaland

Please has anyone gotten PAL from Lakeland College Alberta for September intake?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayrhe: 1:53pm On Apr 01
Please I need a response to my question. I want to find out if it's one year tuition fee that I will put at the section of the Education cost in the new ircc or is 2 years, cause I saw online here that it's a year and my POF can only cover a year tuition fee & other living expenses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by vozkini(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01
Happy Easter to you all. Please help me. What's the best way of submitting passport to Canadian embassy. I applied through vfs online. Vfs Lagos. Please kindly advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 2:29pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Vikkyexman post=129214113]

Is it your personal account statement you submitted or what? How did you compiled your POF? [/quote

Yes it’s my personal statement of account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by prettyfaith65(f): 3:04pm On Apr 01
Please who has gotten PAL for conestoga college Ontario ( we should even create a group for updates ) maybe telegram or WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by prettyfaith65(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01
ibcircuit:
Please who have got PAL from Conestoga ?
also waiting,please if u got information,please share o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 3:08pm On Apr 01
ceeejaytee:

Does the 40 million have to be in the account? Or do we have to just show that we can raise up to that amount before the end of the program based on the steady inflows and outflows in the account (business account)?

Hello Ceeejaytee,

It is paramount to demonstrate funds are available to pay off the cost of study, for the second year, if applicable. For the first year of study, you will have to present an account with historical inflows and a sitting bank balance.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 3:28pm On Apr 01
JMG12:
That is not true, the school might give you conditional admission it means you are to fulfill all conditions stated on your letter of acceptance, but if there is no condition then you can submit your study permit.

Hello JMG12

See this post by GCMSWriters for the IRCC Website announcement regarding tuition payment link

One Love!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 3:31pm On Apr 01
Chezonye:
Please is it true that Canada colleges don't do masters programs?

Hello Chezonye,

Colleges don't offer Master's programmes.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JustMellow: 3:48pm On Apr 01
smartola:
Please house, I will be glad if I have someone to answer my question, Please

I have a gap between my Pof, I hope this won’t have any effect on my pof, between october-January my account run around 15m, from mid February to mid March, I have low balance of around 900k, den from March It increased to around 34 million. My admission is for May, which means time is no longer on my side to build the account for long again, I hope this doesn’t have any much effect if I submit my application like that, I’m a single applicant and I’m self sponsoring myself, I paid 11k out of my tuition deposit already

Hello Smartola,

From your analysis, it seems you have lump-sum deposits and scanty inflows that aren't favorable to demonstrate a strong and steady economic source(s). Since there is no more time for you, be sure to give a detailed explanation regarding any lump sum and financial situation, backed with sufficient documents.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 3:55pm On Apr 01
JustMellow:

Hello JMG12

See this post by GCMSWriters for the IRCC Website announcement regarding tuition payment link

One Love!

But from the link It only state to proof you have required funds available... tuition and living cost.
It didn't state that it is mandatory to pay full tuition fee for a year..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MatrixReloaded: 4:06pm On Apr 01
Atturu:
Hello boss, I've applied for over 2 weeks now, I never hear anything

How long do it take before one will get a feedback?
2 monthz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 5:49pm On Apr 01
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 5:50pm On Apr 01
[
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 5:52pm On Apr 01
Zino89:

Someone did it for me

It depends on what the person actually did for you by doing POF;

Did he get your SOA edited and inflated?
Or he backdated your SOA like they call it, generating a non existence bank statements history which can't be confirmed by your bank?

If you know what the person actually did then folks here will know how to help out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 7:17pm On Apr 01
The information you shared is for living expenses and not tuition fee.
JustMellow:

Hello JMG12

One Love!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jojomario(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01
Good day house, has anyone gotten PAL from University of Manitoba?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Canfulfilment: 12:11am On Apr 02
Hi my people,

Please which is faster now, the new IRCC Portal or GCKey?

Thank you in anticipation of your quick response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 3:45am On Apr 02
JustMellow:

Thank you very much for your response

Hello Smartola,

From your analysis, it seems you have lump-sum deposits and scanty inflows that aren't favorable to demonstrate a strong and steady economic source(s). Since there is no more time for you, be sure to give a detailed explanation regarding any lump sum and financial situation, backed with sufficient documents.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 3:48am On Apr 02
JMG12:
You need to print from the date where there is a huge amount as opening balance and explain all lump sum with documents to back it up.

@jmg12 , I really appreciate your contribution
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by b4biodun(f): 6:24am On Apr 02
Hello everyone,
Please i need names of universities that offers one year masters program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Abigbo: 7:17am On Apr 02
Please how can the proof of funds for other years of study be demonstrated? Thanks

JustMellow:

Hello Ceeejaytee,

It is paramount to demonstrate funds are available to pay off the cost of study, for the second year, if applicable. For the first year of study, you will have to present an account with historical inflows and a sitting bank balance.

Best Wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sazjun76: 7:45am On Apr 02
Good morning House, please do any knows anything about University of niagara falls, how is cost of living in that city, how is accommodation like? Please any advice about the school. Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gbenshe: 7:47am On Apr 02
Course of study and thesis base or not.

I doubt if it's available in Canada. Even some schools in Nigeria doesn't offer MSc in one year. Well try UK.

b4biodun:
Hello everyone,
Please i need names of universities that offers one year masters program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Neche207: 8:41am On Apr 02
Dodieeee:
Please has anyone received PAL from Sheridan College?
hello let’s connect I am going to sheridan too, i also have not gotten my PAL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dodieeee: 9:26am On Apr 02
Neche207:
hello let’s connect I am going to sheridan too, i also have not gotten my PAL
Neche207 I'll send you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pnieeventures: 11:17am On Apr 02
abbeybiodun:

Same here, application submitted since 29th December 2023 for May intake and yet no decision being made since then. It’s worrying

Mine is since Nov 20. Still no decision. I have sent several web forms and nothing yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (492) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help!

Viewing this topic: Bobmaintain, tenderjunkie, Deeegbee and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.