Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) (8737 Views)

Where Is Rotimi Amaechi? / Obi's Ally, Oseloka Obaze Resigns From PDP / Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 2:14am On Jul 25, 2023
[/color]Ngige na spineless specie,that was bundled into the Boothe of a car to Abuja. Who does that to a sitting governor. Na everybody dey use am play ten ten[color=#770077]
Penguin2:

Lol!

You don’t know the man they call Peter Obi.

By the time he’s done with Tinubu and his Owambe boys, they will understand why he’s called Okwute and why Chris Ngige avoids anything concerning Obi like a plague.

Agbado boys think it’s by noise but Obi will destroy them while smiling.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Image123(m): 3:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Rotimi my man, going down the drain. Eeyah.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by kokorokoman: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Amaechi was Buhari’s Campaign Director General twice.

Amaechi was reported to be among the few ministers that had unfettered access to Buhari while he was in govt - he wasn’t used to going through protocols nor booking appointments like other ministers and even governors.

Amaechi was part of the engine room and kitchen cabinet of Buhari’s government.

Underestimate his network at your own and your paymaster and personal saviour’s peril.

But I know you are just consoling yourself sha.
hahaha, amaechi Don turn una hero just now?
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by CJStarz: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2023
You are EVER on Nairaland,24/7. Commenting on EVERY single post, TROLLING Peter Obi and Igbos while DEFENDING d great injustice in the land just for peanuts?. What did Peter Obi do to you PERSONALLY that you keep insulting him here ?Now tell me, aren't those signs of frustration and transferred aggression, because you're jobless?
You don't have to be an Obi fan,but quit trolling one that has no business with you.

TemplarLandry:
Most of you are so frustrated, I get it. And you always look for outlets to vent; people to transfer your aggression to. It's called the “Transferred Aggression Theory”.

1 Like

Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by highchief1: 5:23am On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Since he lost the APC presidential primaries ticket to Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi has been uncharacteristically quiet and somewhat detached and indifferent about the affairs of his party.

Surprisingly, on May 29th when Tinubu was getting sworn in and a lot of governors elected on the platform of APC in different states, Amaechi chose to attend the inauguration of Alex Otti, the only Labour Party Governor that was sworn in that day. Yours faithfully was surprised to see Amaechi there sitting next to Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, Peter Obi’s running mate in the last election.

The next time I saw Amaechi in public was at the burial of the late mother of Emeka Ihedioha. It was an event attended by mostly PDP members but Amaechi attended anyways although he sat like nobody invited him but only came because he was bored at home. Lol! Remember that Obi attended that burial too.

And now, in new set of pictures, Obi and Amaechi were photographed together in an event. No, it didn’t look like they met at the event, the kind of conviviality captured in the photographs looked like they attended the event together in the company of the only APGA senator, Enyinnaya Abaribe - Soludo’s party’s only senator.

Remember that Soludo bragged before the election that APGA was the third biggest political party in Nigeria. I think they are fifth now, behind NNPP. Life!

Now, back to the topic, is Rotimi Amaechi now Peter Obi’s ally?

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
do u know what olofofo means?that’s what amaechi is
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by SmartPolician: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2023
All politicians are friends while ordinary Nigerians are the puns in their political game.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by a4cube: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2023
trutharena:
I remember when this Rotimi Amaechi was running marathon around the stadium lol.

Lizard of Ubima thinking he can go head to head with Almighty Jagaban.

Na only Wike finish the lizard.
Were you not the trutharena that was supporting Amaechi against tinubu before the APC primaries?
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by denko(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2023
You spoke like a Yoruba man this how exactly my yooruba colleague speaks.
TemplarLandry:
Amaechi's failed Presidential bid got the best of him.

Now he courts Obillini, a fellow jester, who likes playing to the gallery.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by trutharena: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
Were you not the trutharena that was supporting Amaechi against tinubu before the APC primaries?

Maybe there is another moniker with arena in it.

Check my history, I have always stick with Tinubu even before the APC primaries.

Who Amaechi epp.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by fx45(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2023
yarimo:
Obi always forcing himself on VIP for pictures
You guys are really very bitter. I thought this was a joke... Now I understand
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by APCNig: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Of course nah, all losers will gather together in one camp and weep together
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Rolings: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Amaechi was reported to be among the few ministers that had unfettered access to Buhari while he was in govt - he wasn’t used to going through protocols nor booking appointments like other ministers and even governors.

Underestimate his network at your own and your paymaster and personal saviour’s peril.

Still acted Foolishly

He is one of those who are pretending they are against the Muslim Muslim ticket...and stayed away from the party presidential campaigns alongside PYO .
When the time comes their f up will be treated

He clearly didn't learn from the ordeals of Peter Odilli (he can't because they are in different camps now).
Amaechi foolishly thought his closeness to Buhari will automatically make him president

Just like Odilli thought wrong.

I could still recall my shock at waking up the next morning of that years PDP presidential primaries to the news that Odilli stepped down at the last minute..(some say Obj showed him EFCC file on him to make that happen since)
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by APCNig: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2023
haffaze777:
Two sore losers licking their woundsgrin,watch how some man peeps will start quoting me.

I expect Judas Yemi Osinbajo, Judas Rauf Aregbesola, and Judas Kalu Orji Uzor to be with them also.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by APCNig: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Yet in 2015 and 2019, Amaechi could not get even 10% votes of Rivers people for Buhari. What a kindergarten political pig
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by a4cube: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2023
trutharena:

Maybe there is another moniker with arena in it.

Check my history, I have always stick with Tinubu even before the APC primaries.

Who Amaechi epp.
Ok, maybe not you. The Monica with arena was all over hyping Amaechi as the chosen one.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by haffaze777(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2023
grin grin angry grin
APCNig:

I expect Judas Yemi Osinbajo, Judas Rauf Aregbesola, and Judas Kalu Orji Uzor to be with them also.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2023
trutharena:
I remember when this Rotimi Amaechi was running marathon around the stadium lol.

only God is Almighty
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
The only LP governor in the country Alex Otti attended Soludo's summit in Abuja a few days ago. So what's the big deal in Apga senator cuddling with the demented Peter Obi?
too much painment!

eat som more 🌽

cool

1 Like

Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Curious345: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

songs are forever .

Why have you failed in your primary duty ?
Please drop another song that suits the narrative
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by TemplarLandry: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Ok done.
Curious345:
songs are forever .

Why have you failed in your primary duty ?
Please drop another song that suits the narrative
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Penguin2: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:

Still acted Foolishly

He is one of those who are pretending they are against the Muslim Muslim ticket...and stayed away from the party presidential campaigns alongside PYO .
When the time comes their f up will be treated

He clearly didn't learn from the ordeals of Peter Odilli (he can't because they are in different camps now).
Amaechi foolishly thought his closeness to Buhari will automatically make him president

Just like Odilli thought wrong.

I could still recall my shock at waking up the next morning of that years PDP presidential primaries to the news that Odilli stepped down at the last minute..(some say Obj showed him EFCC file on him to make that happen since)
Lol!

Tinubu will treat Amaechi and Osinbajo’s fork ups? Really?

Well, Tinubu is president and can do anything he wants but let’s see when he would touch Osinbajo or even Amaechi.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Penguin2: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:

Yet in 2015 and 2019, Amaechi could not get even 10% votes of Rivers people for Buhari. What a kindergarten political pig
The people…

He didn’t have the people of Rivers State with him.

But that does not mean that he doesn’t have men.

Hope you understand the difference?

No matter the network that Wike can boast of, including in the judiciary, I don’t think Amaechi has any less of it.

Again, he understands the workings of APC and where everyone belongs.

Add it to the fact that he will always have eyes inside.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Dotherightthing: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2023
trutharena:

Only GOD is ALMIGHTY

Go and modify! angry
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by WantsandMore: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Owing to popular demand, I diss Amaechi and his lover with “Window Shopper” by 50 Cent. Great jam!
that Song fit m....Amaechi is probably mad @ APC's frolicking with Wike, but the game is the game.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Iykopee(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Thîefnubu is in the ICU changing his diapers.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Who calls Obi Okwute? Is it not the cowards in Anambra who SARS killed like local goats without them being able to do anything.
Call him Okwute Tuesday to Sunday. On Monday, you hide under the bed. grin

You local champion is a nonentity in the National league. He has been chewed and spat out. Nothing for him.
Lol! If Obi was a nonentity, your paymasters wouldn’t have paid you to doctor the front pages of Newspapers to insert what Obi didn’t say.

Obi is holding your Tinubu and all his strongmen on their scrotum.

Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]Ngige na spineless specie,that was bundled into the Boothe of a car to Abuja. Who does that to a sitting governor. Na everybody dey use am play ten ten[color=#770077]

Lol!

Ngige is no small fry but I’ll leave you to what you believe.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by garfield1: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:

The people…

He didn’t have the people of Rivers State with him.

But that does not mean that he doesn’t have men.

Hope you understand the difference?

No matter the network that Wike can boast of, including in the judiciary, I don’t think Amaechi has any less of it.

Again, he understands the workings of APC and where everyone belongs.

Add it to the fact that he will always have eyes inside.

Which means wike have the people with him.however you see it,wike is stronger than amechi
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by trutharena: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
a4cube:
Ok, maybe not you. The Monica with arena was all over hyping Amaechi as the chosen one.

It is not me.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by 001Lagos: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
Good to see Obi and Amaechi… was actually thinking that with the level of hate and bitterness spew by Yoruba people online .. maybe life for don be so miserable for this obi..

But hes cool and great..

So what’s the essence of opening useless thread daily, and per second ?

All this troll still no get to him?

Some people dey reason like goats true true..
When you tell them their rants and noise with mixed foolishness stop for here like this .. e go just be like insult ..

People wey believe them go blow on faceless forum

God bless federal republic of nigeria
Go and check the people creating senseless threads to hate on Peter Obi, their lives are worthless

They are nothing in the society and they are Tinubu supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by Penguin2: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
garfield1:

Which means wike have the people with him.however you see it,wike is stronger than amechi
The tables are turning…

Wike has lost the people while the people are already warming up to Amaechi.

The only problem Rivers people had with Amaechi was his being in APC and his association with Buhari.

Asides that, Amaechi was more popular than Wike before his political miscalculation.
Re: Is Rotimi Amaechi Now A Peter Obi Ally? (pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Penguin2:

…yet Prez Buhari failed, they all failed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures / Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat / Does Nigeria Have An Intelligence Gathering Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.