Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East (434 Views)

Thread For Ongoing Sit At Home Updates. (pictures) / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2023
I don't understand why the government won't do anything about it or at least release Nnamdi Kanu because it is obvious he can put a stop to it by checkmating those causing the havock.
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by helinues: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
Why should a potential terrorist be released.

The Buhari wey arrested him is already dead according to you people, we for go and beg him to release him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by Fsboperator2: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
I don't understand why the FG won't do anything about it or at least release Nnamdi Kanu because it is obvious he can put a stop to it by checkmating those causing the havock.

Civil disobedience by locking yourselves in your houses every Mondays is your free democratic choice and right.

Wetin concern FG,?

2 Likes

Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by PlayerMeji: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2023
No one is benefitting from this sit at home like the SE.

The government doesn't want to be called a desperate and unity beggar government so they will not mediate in it so that some people who are actually benefitting can benefit.

AllDModsAreMaad:
I don't understand why the FG won't do anything about it or at least release Nnamdi Kanu because it is obvious he can put a stop to it by checkmating those causing the havock.
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by helinues: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Fsboperator2:

Civil disobedience by locking yourselves in your houses every Mondays is your free democratic choice and right.

Wetin concern FG,?

Imagine their state governors sealing shops that are observing sit at home.

What's the meaning of sit at home to start with? Because one Kanu is languishing behind bar then millions of people must be locked at home every Monday

What's is even the meaning of UGM self? How can illiterate kids be locking everyone at home including Professors yet they are the acclaimed most intelligent tribe on our solar system

2 Likes

Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by okeysoninv: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
who will release those killed by Nnamdi kanu's order. Don't they deserve justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by okeysoninv: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

Imagine their state governors sealing shops that are observing sit at home.

What's is the meaning of sit at home to start with? Because one Kanu is languishing behind bar then millions of people must be locked at home every Monday

What's is even the meaning of UGM self? How can illiterate kids be locking everyone at home including Professors yet they are the acclaimed most intelligent tribe on our solar system
The Governor said no problem , you can sit at home but be ready to pay for the lost of revenue to the Government. So it's left for them to choose whose order to follow . ipob order or Government order.
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by helinues: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2023
okeysoninv:
The Governor said no problem , you can sit at home but be ready to pay for the lost of revenue to the Government. So it's left for them to choose whose order to follow . ipob order or Government order.

The number one problem of the Igbo's is decorum. Same issue different opinions from Ipob, Ohaneze, Massob and their political elites.

Secondly, that culture of everyone is a king is not working. Everyone can't be a king and expect laws and orders to be followed.

Thirdly, some of them like to attach unnecessary emotions to things. People can't be advising you about logical things and see them as a threat. If SE prosper, it's prosperity of Nigeria in whole.

We advised them to reserve some energy they were channelling on Peter Obi's presidency and address UGM issue before the election cos the situation might be worst after the potential election loss, na insults we received in return.

https://www.nairaland.com/7226905/while-ugm-vacation

2 Likes

Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Lol you mean by Fulani herdsmen? grin Buhari is no longer Nigeria's President.

1 Like

Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by helinues: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol you mean by Fulani herdsmen? grin Buhari is no longer Nigeria's President.

Point of correction, Jubril

grin

1 Like

Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

Point of correction, Jubril

grin

grin Alsudan lol grin
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by confusedlady(f): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

So they should release Nnamdi Kanu?
Who will release from death all the innocent people killed on his orders?
A typical Easterner is a subtle supporter of Nnamdi Kanu,Simon Ekpa,IPOB, UGM,and perpetual sit at home. Despite what they say in public,you can sense the subtle support for the terrorists underneath.
Like this OP, now,who obviously is a supporter of sit at home but trying to surreptitiously shift the blame on the government.
The worse is yet to come,because when Peter Obi loses at the tribunal IPOB will return to full blown terrorism. Mark my words!
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2023
confusedlady:

So they should release Nnamdi Kanu?
Who will release from death all the innocent people killed on his orders?
A typical Easterner is a subtle supporter of Nnamdi Kanu,Simon Ekpa,IPOB, UGM,and perpetual sit at home. Despite what they say in public,you can sense the subtle support for the terrorists underneath.
Like this OP, now,who obviously is a supporter of sit at home but trying to surreptitiously shift the blame on the government.
The worse is yet to come,because when Peter Obi loses at the tribunal IPOB will return to full blown terrorism. Mark my words!

You are a du mb fellow, do you think everyone is in support of that from the beginning?

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, get the fvck out of my mention.

My point is, if they won't do something about it, let them just allow everyone go their ways not this silly act of deliberately allowing one region to be chaotic.

You don't want to do something about it and you still don't want to free them, is that not evil?
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by BabaRamota1980: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
I don't understand why the government won't do anything about it or at least release Nnamdi Kanu because it is obvious he can put a stop to it by checkmating those causing the havock.

Release Kanu ke? What kind of nonsense talk is this? Why do you want Kanu released?
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by confusedlady(f): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dual post!
Re: The govt seems to be in support Of The Ongoing Sit At Home Wahala In The East by confusedlady(f): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You are a du mb fellow, do you think everyone is in support of that from the beginning?

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, get the fvck out of my mention.

My point is, if they won't do something about it, let them just allow everyone go their ways not this silly act of deliberately allowing one region to be chaotic.

You don't want to do something about it and you still don't want to free them, is that not evil?

Insults will not get you anywhere boy. It was this same insults and threats of violence that got your leader Nnamdi Kanu to where he is today.
You keep on talking about going your own way/separation/seccession as if your people were not the ones who removed the referendum clause from the independence constitution and also abolished the regions?
You go insult tire~but Nnamdi Kanu must face justice for all the people he killed and all the terrorism he unleashed on his own people!

(1) (Reply)

United States Of America That Nigeria Sell Fuel To Have More Than 100 Refineries / Thanked President Tinubu For His Bold Leadership - US Secretary Of State / What Advise For Someone Traveling To Ogun State From Abuja for the first time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.