Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,068 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril (388 Views)

Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat / Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday / Video: Watch Buhari Last Meeting Before He Was Replaced By Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by helinues: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2023
The Buhari that I know is a lenient man, we could have gone to beg him to release Nnamdi Kanu that he arrested but it's unfortunate along the line, Buhari was replaced by Jubril who left hurriedly to Sudan after the Inauguration.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by PoliteActivist: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2023
If he was replaced by Jubril why did he retire to Daura instead of Sudan??
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by helinues: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:
If he was replaced by Jubril why did he retire to Daura instead of Sudan??

That's what you read on media. Jubril is shuttling between Nigeria and Sudan so that he won't be exposed

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by ganisucks(f): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:
The Buhari that I know is a lenient man, we could have gone to beg him to release Nnamdi Kanu that he arrested but it's unfortunate along the line, Buhari was replaced by Jubril who left hurriedly to Sudan after the Inauguration.

You're displaying symptoms of a fever. I do hope you're not one of those Godforsaken men who corrupt and assault women because of their financial situation.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by helinues: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

You're displaying symptoms of a fever. I do hope you're not one of those Godforsaken men who corrupt and assault women because of their financial situation.

Indeed ganisucks, talking from experience, you described yourself very well

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by PoliteActivist: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

That's what you read on media. Jubril is shuttling between Nigeria and Sudan so that he won't be exposed

We saw him with his people and his cows in Daura. Where are his family and people from Sudan?? And why would he care about being exposed? Is he running for anything? Besides, is there any law against anybody retiring to Sudan??
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by Absuchat(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2023
Helinus please go back to your duty post at the gate

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by VOsimhen144(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2023
IPOB pigs 🐖 🐷 🐽 dey come 4 u

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by helinues: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

We saw him with his people and his cows in Daura. Where are his family and people from Sudan?? And why would he care about being exposed? Is he running for anything? Besides, is there any law against anybody retiring to Sudan??

Then it means Kanu deliberately fooled millions of his supporters as they had stopped making use of their free gifted senses.

The kind of arguments those people narrated to back Buhari was replaced by one Jubril, I started questioning their level of exposure and intelligence. Like really?

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by helinues: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2023
Absuchat:
Helinus please go back to your duty post at the gate

We must find a way to go and beg Jubril to release Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadick 1
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by PoliteActivist: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

Then it means Kanu deliberately fooled millions of his supporters as they had stopped making use of their free gifted senses.

The kind of arguments those people narrated to back Buhari was replaced by one Jubril, I started questioning their level of exposure and intelligence. Like really?

You have to admit they had a point. You were the one who was being foolishly unquestioning. Here was a man at the brink of death, then after mysteriously staying months in UK, suddenly emerged younger, energetic, with no hint of illness!
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by helinues: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You have to admit they had a point. You were the one who was being foolishly unquestioning. Here was a man at the brink of death, then after mysteriously staying months in UK, suddenly emerged younger, energetic, with no hint of illness!

How contradictory can one be. So people don't get sick again? Ekiti governor has been incapacitated for some time now, does that means he's is replaced just because he's a political figure?
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by Absuchat(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

We must find a way to go and beg Jubril to release Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadick 1
It's a crime to leave your duty post as a gate man Helinus

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by PoliteActivist: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

How contradictory can one be. So people don't get sick again? Ekiti governor has been incapacitated for some time now, does that means he's is replaced just because he's a political figure?

If Ekiti governor were constantly sick, appears at the brink of death, then mysteriously disappears into UK for months, then emerged YOUNGER, energetically going all over the country campaigning, and no hint of illness EVER again. I'll be foolish not to be suspicious!
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by SledgeHammerer: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's obvious the nnamdi kanu spell of foolishness has not left you completely.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by kokorokoman: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

If Ekiti governor were constantly sick, appears at the brink of death, then mysteriously disappears into UK for months, then emerged YOUNGER, energetically going all over the country campaigning, and no hint of illness EVER again. I'll be foolish not to be suspicious!
Chai!!!
So you mean people do not get well after several series of illnesses?
If his intention was not to get well, be more energetic and more agile why the hell did he go to the London hospital in the first place?
Una normal so?
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by SledgeHammerer: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

Those malfunctioning brains are the bulk of the obidiotssssss today. Isn't it obvious why they reason the way they do? Chaiiiiiii 🤣 people dull sha ... .

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

grin
Re: How I Wish Buhari Wasn't Replaced By Jubril by INVINCIBLECSP2: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Helinues so is now you're coming to terms abi Something we have been shouting for years. Even MNK exposed them the reason they arrested him up till now. Una never see anything.

(1) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike: Nigerians Are Not Ready For An Exercise In Futility / Why Are The People Of South East Not Liberal / Was Abibat Mogaji Tiefnubu’s Drug-sufar-mommy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.