Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State (2779 Views)

Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Couple Declared Missing Were Killed In An Accident On Their Way To Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by 1phone(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Good day travelers
Please I want to travel home to Kogi state( Anyigba precisely) With this fuel price hike, what should be my budget for transportation by road pls
Urgent
Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by jackmrandy: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
1phone:
Good day travelers
Please I want to travel home to Kogi state( Anyigba precisely) With this fuel price hike, what should be my budget for transportation by road pls
Urgent

budget like 20k...
Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by 1phone(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Like to and fro? Or just going alone
jackmrandy:

budget like 20k...
Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by jackmrandy: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
1phone:
Like to and fro? Or just going alone

GOING SHOULD BE AROUND 15K COS OF THE FUEL HIKE. BUT JUST HOLD THAT 20K FOR GOING. IF YOU WILL BE COMING BACK TOO, SAME 15K. SO YOUR BUDGET SHOULD BE AROUND MAX 40K COS OF MESCILIENOUS
Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by 1phone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ok thanks so much
I appreciate
jackmrandy:

GOING SHOULD BE AROUND 15K COS OF THE FUEL HIKE. BUT JUST HOLD THAT 20K FOR GOING. IF YOU WILL BE COMING BACK TOO, SAME 15K. SO YOUR BUDGET SHOULD BE AROUND MAX 40K COS OF MESCILIENOUS
Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by Waffarianman(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

budget like 20k...

Any idea from Lagos to warri.
Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by jackmrandy: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Waffarianman:

Any idea from Lagos to warri.

Download God is good motor app from play store.. You will get the price to major state.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by Waffarianman(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

Download God is good motor app from play store.. You will get the price to major state.

Kk

(1) (Reply)

Uk Settlement Visa Questions? / 5 Best Areas To Live In Ibadan / How Do I Leave This Country Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.