Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents (2201 Views)

Just In: Federal Government Declares Dr Obinna Uzoh And Three Others Wanted / Igbo Genius Cyprian Emeka Uzoh Teaches Us How To Treat Coronavirus If Infected / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Oluchi54: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mr. Cyprian Emeka Uzoh, the United States-based Nigerian from Anambra State and father-in-law of the celebrated Apple tech inventor Dr. Jeofery Kibuule, is listed among the world’s prominent inventors in the US.
Prime Business Africa reports that Mr. Uzoh is ‘gazetted’ in the US’ records of “Prolific Inventors” with 328 patents to his credit.
An inventor needs just three (issued) patents to be so recognized, and Uzoh’s 328 (issued) patents clearly dwarf the records.
His daughter, Nneka Uzoh, was the cynosure of all eyes as she tied the nuptial cord with Apple App inventor Dr Jeofery Kibuule in San Francisco city of California on Saturday.

In her own rights, Nneka, a data set analyst and youngest Board Member of the African American Shakespearian Group (AASG), is said to have also recorded some feats in tech and social entrepreneurship. She reportedly saved some American black kids from prison term after they burgled her home and were convicted by a US judge. “I do not want to send the same kids I help out with their homework to prison,” her father Emeka Uzoh quoted his daughter as having told the judge, leading to the kids’ eventual freedom.

To read more, click on the link below
https://www.primebusiness.africa/cyprian-emeka-uzoh-nigerian-serial-inventor-with-328-us-patents/

2 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Neckpresser101: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nice one

Igbo Amaka cheesy

Just like Amaka we keep disappointing the haters grin

7 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by OmekaguGCFR1: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chai igbos god of africa difference between igbo and other tribes in nigeria is they compare themselves with igbos but igbos compare themselves with jews, chinese, americans british

7 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Depriest2020: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Great achievement.
Op can you list some of the inventions.

3 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by loosecanon50(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
328 patents is huge! Wow..

Cheers to move achievements in future nwoke be'anyi.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by FreeStuffsNG: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oluchi54:
Mr. Cyprian Emeka Uzoh, the United States-based Nigerian from Anambra State and father-in-law of the celebrated Apple tech inventor Dr. Jeofery Kibuule, is listed among the world’s prominent inventors in the US.
Prime Business Africa reports that Mr. Uzoh is ‘gazetted’ in the US’ records of “Prolific Inventors” with 328 patents to his credit.
An inventor needs just three (issued) patents to be so recognized, and Uzoh’s 328 (issued) patents clearly dwarf the records.
His daughter, Nneka Uzoh, was the cynosure of all eyes as she tied the nuptial cord with Apple App inventor Dr Jeofery Kibuule in San Francisco city of California on Saturday.

In her own rights, Nneka, a data set analyst and youngest Board Member of the African American Shakespearian Group (AASG), is said to have also recorded some feats in tech and social entrepreneurship. She reportedly saved some American black kids from prison term after they burgled her home and were convicted by a US judge. “I do not want to send the same kids I help out with their homework to prison,” her father Emeka Uzoh quoted his daughter as having told the judge, leading to the kids’ eventual freedom.

To read more, click on the link below
https://www.primebusiness.africa/cyprian-emeka-uzoh-nigerian-serial-inventor-with-328-us-patents/
This is highly commendable if it is true. However, the platform reporting this great news is not credible and I can remember our disappointment then as Nigerians when we discovered that the much touted ingenuity and multiple patents credited to Phillip Emeagwali were fake https://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

What I have learnt is that those with real and multiple patents hardly even get reported for having so much patents

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by OmekaguGCFR1: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is highly commendable if it is true. The platform reporting it is not credible and I can remember our disappointment then when we discovered that the much touted ingenuity and multiple patents credited to Phillip Emegwali were fake.
Why are you always pain when you hear good news about the igbos, philip emeagwali is brightest mind out of africa - fmr us president bill Clinton

2 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by FreeStuffsNG: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
001Lagos:

Must you hate in everything?
What's your beef with the Igbos ?
It's not like your beef is stopping the igbos from progressing more than your region and everyone in your state .

The Igbos are special creatures from God almighty and will continue to prosper in all fields of endeavour .

You can keep hating while the Igbo man keep progressing .

OmekaguGCFR1:

Why are you always pain when you hear good news about the igbos, philip emeagwali is brightest mind out of africa - fmr us president bill Clinton
https://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

Please no vex, go and argue with saharareporters and other platforms that exposed him then. This was a man that was elevated to national science role model and national treasure, his picture shown everywhere on TV, newspapers, billboards etc to motivate young minds. In fact, that man took the whole Nigeria and the world for a ride for long until they burst him as not what he claims to be.

If you're irritated because I personally recall I was one of those patriotic Nigerians who never doubted him for a second until I read that expose on him and he vanished afterwards, then it shows how you reason for suggesting that Phillip Emeagwali is how you hope to market and project your Igbo tribe. Smh.

Now I know why both of you always get blacklisted; you both promote lies all the time.

What you both have in common includes victim mentality and penchant for impersonation as you both jump from one fake moniker to another fake moniker each of you use to impersonate and misrepresent Lagos and Anambra states. You can not blackmail me. I am a stakeholder in Nigeria and will not be cowed by tribal warlords when I err on the side of caution after how I was once fooled by Philip Emeagwali.

1 Like

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by 001Lagos: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is highly commendable if it is true. The platform reporting it is not credible and I can remember our disappointment then as Nigerians when we discovered that the much touted ingenuity and multiple patents credited to Phillip Emeagwali were fake https://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

What I have learnt is that those with real and multiple patents hardly even get reported for having so much patents
Must you hate in everything?
What's your beef with the Igbos ?
It's not like your beef is stopping the igbos from progressing more than your region and everyone in your state .

The Igbos are special creatures from God almighty and will continue to prosper in all fields of endeavour .

You can keep hating while the Igbo man keep progressing .

1 Like

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Igbo Amaka!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by OmekaguGCFR1: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Please no vex, go and argue with saharareporters and other platforms that exposed him then. This was a man that was elevated to national science role model and national treasure, his picture shown everywhere on TV, newspapers, billboards etc to motivate young minds. In fact, that man took the whole Nigeria and the world for a ride for long until they burst him as not what he claims to be.

If you're irritated because I personally recall I was one of those patriotic Nigerians who never doubted him for a second until I read that expose on him and he vanished afterwards, then it shows how you reason for suggesting that Phillip Emeagwali is how you hope to market and project your Igbo tribe. Smh.

Now I know why both of you always get blacklisted; you both promote lies all the time.

What you both have in common includes victim mentality and penchant for impersonation as you both jump from one fake moniker to another fake moniker each of you use to impersonate and misrepresent Lagos and Anambra states. You can not blackmail me. I am a stakeholder in Nigeria and will not be cowed by tribal warlords when I err on the side of caution after how I was once fooled by Philip Emeagwali.
Emeagwali is one of the fathers of internet -bill Clinton
You can hate just hate and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by FreeStuffsNG: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:

Emeagwali is one of the fathers of internet -bill Clinton
You can hate just hate and nothing more
smh. You and this your multiple monikers and poor comprehension. Can you now see why they cancelled you here? In things like this, you quote and reference authorities in that field. Bill Clinton is a lawyer and Politician and you can't even quote him without a link on a credible journal etc. but you don't understand this kind of protocol.

I recall this was how you displayed iignorance on how boards of quoted companies run during the Transcorp and Otedola issue. You don't always know things that are advanced like this, probably because of your level of education, you are good with low hanging gossips. Unfortunately for you, that is not my forte.

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Jcoleworld911: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is highly commendable if it is true. However, the platform reporting this great news is not credible and I can remember our disappointment then as Nigerians when we discovered that the much touted ingenuity and multiple patents credited to Phillip Emeagwali were fake https://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

Why don’t run a little research with the name and cure yourself of hate

Sahara reports on Philip isn’t bad, at least he’s recognized in USA and the world

The then president of USA honors him, then ask yourself, why was he honored??

As my brothers advise you, free yourself from hate, Igbos are genius, there’s no field they don’t explored worldwide

Run a check on this guys too, Dr Nwachukwu and Dr Denis Umeh, they are my uncles both from Nnobi, Anambra state and reside in California, USA

Powerful medical doctors with lots of awards won in carlifornia and USA in general

We don’t make noise, we have lots of igbos in America doing marvelously well, only people from my hometown alone is enough to boast about

2 Likes

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by FreeStuffsNG: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

I know you just can't comprehend my post. Also,I know that to you it's an attack on your Igbo tribe. Unfortunately, I can't cure you of your persecution complex.

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Corn247: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by NOwazobia: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Imagine someone combing the web for the successes of their people, even those that has happened years ago, just so they can chest beat with it.

Watch as he consciously avoid listing any of the patents... abi na audio? grin

Well, the floor is very wide open for the chest beating and counter chest beating, including the usual kungfu. 🤤
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by WorldRichest: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Nice one

Igbo Amaka cheesy

Just like Amaka we keep disappointing the haters grin

With drugs and baby factories?
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Jcoleworld911: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know you just can't comprehend my post. Also,I know that to you it's an attack on your Igbo tribe. Unfortunately, I can't cure you of your persecution complex.

You need help bro

1 Like

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. You and this your multiple monikers and poor comprehension. Can you now see why they cancelled you here? In things like this, you quote and reference authorities in that field. Bill Clinton is a lawyer and Politician and you can't even quote him without a link on a credible journal etc. but you don't understand this kind of protocol.

I recall this was how you displayed iignorance on how boards of quoted companies run during the Transcorp and Otedola issue. You don't always know things that are advanced like this, probably because of your level of education, you are good with low hanging gossips. Unfortunately for you, that is not my forte.

You're surprised ibos are liars? Remove lies and see them choking and gasping for breath. Lies sustain them the way oxygen sustain humans.
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by kettykin: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
If Philip Emeagwali lied his way to wealth, how come he was given the Gordon Bell prize for super computing and how come thr truth sayers never won such.

. He won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize for price-performance in high-performance computing applications, in an oil reservoir modeling calculation

1 Like

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Neckpresser101: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
WorldRichest:

With drugs and baby factories?
Ntor cheesy

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Neckpresser101: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

You're surprised ibos are liars? Remove lies and see them choking and gasping for breath. Lies sustain them the way oxygen sustain humans.

You can't seperate Yorubas from lies

Na person wey no know una

Even Reno had this to say I advise you read how he whitewashed you lots grin

Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by SOSinNigeria: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Why always Igbos

They can only hate but can't stop our progress!!!

Aka ekpuchi onwa!!!
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by SOSinNigeria: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You people have been hating on Igbos since the days of Awolowo yet they keep doing exploits while you continue to die with envy.

Igbos no be your mate!

We don't even know if you guys exist!!
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Justiceleague1: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What you both have in common includes victim mentality and penchant for impersonation as you both jump from one fake moniker to another fake moniker each of you use to impersonate and misrepresent Lagos and Anambra states. You can not blackmail me. I am a stakeholder in Nigeria and will not be cowed by tribal warlords when I err on the side of caution after how I was once fool ed by Philip Emeagwali.
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Justiceleague1: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG JOHNBULL:
Re: Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents by Stillkrug: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdSFB-TJSw. This is a bbc youtube link of emeagwali achievement. look another picture below

(1) (Reply)

Shettima Reiterates FG’s Commitment To Welfare Of Fallen Heroes’ Families / Elevators: Stakeholders Charge Operators To Adhere To Safety Standards / The North & Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.