Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands (22394 Views)

FCT Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike Over Promotion & Nonpayment Of Allowances / Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients / Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Aboguede(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Tinubu want to blindfold Nigerians and steal our common wealth but he will fail shocked
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Slynation(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Okhuadams:
As long as you eat agbado u are as also agbadorian
Do not put me in the same category with you, accept your agbadorian badge with full pride, you signed up for it...

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Miafi42r: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Hdhdbb

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Slynation(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Goodman2023:

Maybe they will use money to bribe some doctors to have a counter union like they did to ASUU
unfortunately, balablu is clueless. Seems like he doesn't even know he's the president, he must have forgotten...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by faithfull18(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by MarketDispatch: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Na wa
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by ponishah: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
References:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2023/07/breaking-resident-doctors-begin-indefinite-strike/?fbclid=IwAR2P-Pn8kvrTuuux5k-6B9fvt4gs3jJ9evsjl57VcjVWml9y3FSoAmycwlQ
Wait ooo, why is NLC the only union that fixes date for strike and a day to d-day court injunction appears?
NLC is too corrupt ...
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Picardor2: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Deefirm:
DSS must go after all Resident Doctor and arrest them All.....MUMU country, what a shame a sane mind like me came from this useless shit hole called a country .

Anyway buh u think u sound so stupid sha o. If u check well, am so sure ur mentally and completely off.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Exceed15: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2023
The economy is in shamble.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Lukuluku69(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Tomorrow, they will say they should not leave. Almost every demand there are arrears or subjugation of what should be the basic standard.

Thank you for this. Can you imagine? Arrears as back as 2014?

Successive Regime being playing them like Ludo.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Exceed15: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2023
tabisegroup:
I don't know what NLC is waiting for

U dey mind them.. toothless dogs
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Alliswell248: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Slynation:
Offcourse I'm a Nigerian from the Southeast region, fondly called Biafrans by our Southwest neighbors...

The Agbadorian himself, I greet you oO...!!

You aren't a Nigerian, but a biafran. You are inconsequential. Dot nation.
Nigeria would be great.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Incase you have family or friends in the hospital,the best option and alternative is the traditional or natural medicine,with herbal cure....

More effective, natural and affordable, embrace the nature

Contact me and live healthy
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by uuzba(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Aboguede:
Tinubu want to blindfold Nigerians and steal our common wealth but he will fail shocked
Fail how?
He was a questionable character. Everybody knew that.
He didn't win election. Everybody knew that
But everybody still allowed him to be president which he is now.
So which magic will everybody perform now so that he won't steal our common wealth?
He will steal the common wealth and Nigerians will not do anything as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by peacettw: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2023
They had it coming.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by CodeTemplar: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2023
The most important professionals after pastors yet treated as trash.
Our reps are about to share billions while pretending to distribute N8k to the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by peacettw: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The most important professionals after pastors yet treated as trash.
Our reps are about to share billions while pretending to distribute N8k to the poor.

It's truly ridiculous
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by sonssyo(f): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

You aren't a Nigerian, but a biafran. You are inconsequential. Dot nation.
Nigeria would be great.

i have many of you here in the south east, inconsequential feeding the so called educated folks, this people self
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by muykem: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Resident doctors and ASUU are 5&6. I don't know they are not on strike before now because their striking days is more than their working days.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Graciousnaija: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2023
May you and your family members never be victims of what can result from this strike. As much as I understand their plight, there should be other ways to achieve this.

iampeterben:
After listening to them today on BBC Worldwide Radio, UK, I fully support this their strike. The government has really turned deaf ears to their demands for so long.

Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!!

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Longman8: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Some so-called people comes for seating to the N.A once or maybe thrice in a month and end up receiving millions of naira as emoluments. Bt imagine people who work tirelessly trying to save lives only endup fighting on how to get the same money they worked for. Sometimes i imagine myself been a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Shattuck(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
lol, there is sit at home, what r u doing in farm with ur grandma
not funny, go make yourself useful in life.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Ulunne777(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2023
Pay them from the 1.9T you ppl made in June.
Their salaries and allowances should be more than that of the legislooters.
Evil leaders in a very evil religious country.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Kukutente23: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2023
grandstar:
With an extra 1 trillion in the kitty, the 3 tiers of government are flush with some cash which could be expended in areas like these rather than a wasteful and counterproductive subsidy.

How to spend the cash now without it becoming inflationary is the next goal.

As has been suggested, the present habit of paying the dollar component of the revenue of the 3 tiers of government first in Naira which now floods the economy with excess inflationary cash has to end.

It is better the money should first be paid to them in dollars and they now use these same dollars to purchase Naira. This would not only end the excess liquidity in the system, but lead to tight money.

The CBN at this point can start reducing interest rates to affordable levels

I would also reduce the backlog of dollar demands as the 3 tiers of government can sell large sums of it to large scale buyers
The 1trn (sounds audio) is a a result of devaluation not subsidy removal.
Your plan if implemented will force down the exchange rate and by extension the so-called saved trillion.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by MT: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Unions, and their selfish demands is one of our albatross as a nation.

What happens to the hypocratic oath which they swore to?
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by ibtommy(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

So if you arrest them, what impact did you make

Oga, calm down na. Na sarcasm.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Streetdoctor: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2023
900warriorz:
Yes o....I dey National Hospital now, they're not attending to anybody here o.

Them still dey meeting like this
Which location abeg
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Slynation:
Everybody dey para...But hope Tinubu is alright, we neither hear from him nor his spokesperson, just agbadorians disturbing our ears of how we should have patience for 4years...!!
I hear sey him fall for inside bathroom some days ago
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by Speakz: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
clinician2x:

70 bn naira for NASS
40 bn naira for legislators
35 billion naira for the SUV

Which ministry approved these ones abeg and how come the beneficiaries did not even protest for it one day, it was automatically approved.

E reach the one for the healthcare that serves u, you start talking nonsense

Slaves in love with their chains

Since when did we have a ministry that approves funds meant for the Legislature ?

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by tishbite42: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I hear sey him fall for inside bathroom some days ago
Lol
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Total & Indefinite Strike, List 8 Demands by waveman2: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Abeg what is the association of the unemployed demand is.The better start protesting govt she give them Japa allowance and free international passport cos nobody dey represent them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? / 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF / Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.