Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel (21435 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by politicoNG: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Angel Smith has said some winners of the reality show like Miracle Igbokwe, Laycon and Whitemoney didn’t deserve the crown’s.
Miracle won season 3 in 2018, Laycon won season 5 in 2020 while Whitemoney won season 6 in 2021.

Angel in her diary session with Biggie, insisted that the trio didn’t deserve their victories, stressing that women deserved to win those seasons.

She said: “I don’t think Laycon, Miracle, and Whitemoney deserved to win their seasons. Women brought all the drama, outfits and deserved to win those seasons, in my opinion”.

The runners-up in seasons 3, 5, and 6 were all women: Cee C, Dorathy Bachor, and Liquorose, respectively.

https://thenationonlineng.net/laycon-miracle-whitemoney-didnt-deserve-to-win-bbnaija-angel/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Curse777: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2023
cool

Laycon is a philosophy best graduating student, he is more like Peter Obi when speaking philosophical Lamba

Miracle a pilot in training has the mindset of a skilled mathematics and geography Pro

WhiteMoney is a Natural born trader and a talented hustler, an Ibo man that can sell anything to anyone

Efe is a top class Economics graduate

Reality Show is not for Everyone... It's Psychological game of mind play, it's not wrestling or boxing...

If your Intelligence Quotient no reach, simply stay off

I remember when WhiteMoney explained how he made millions selling Puf Puf, egg roll , around Yaba UNiLAG side, how much he made daily while people laughed

Miracle explained the concept of Flight take off and also weather system that a 5 years old would understand

172 Likes 20 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Craddock: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
This one that is into hookup?

Third grade Olosho, she's still pained that WhiteMoney won the show. 😂

Ike revealed that he do arrange her for some of his friends to use her as they like.

A shame to womanhood.

107 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by slawomir: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Pussy asss show for them baby girls

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Dprking: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Hmmmm matter arising

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by azadus18: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Miracle deserve to win

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by inoki247: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Ok u wey deserve am go colet the win from them...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
The cry you will cry when the saints are gone cry it now when the saints are still around.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Kingpele(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha only u deserve to win dear clownish angel

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by PPIA: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Prostitute the talk😎

Please, make sure you don't forget to flash your pubic bush and vagina for us this season too cool

I wouldn't want to miss that cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Collins0609(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Ara
Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Gipossolo(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Interesting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Mumu banny..She should be thankful to her stars that Laycon wasn't invited,if not,na him for still win am this time around....

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Beremx(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Two women have won so far. That's fair enough

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Hollyharjii: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Another immorality session which ought to have been stopped in the country...

May God deliver us from their net

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Okay.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Danisaint112(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2023
In as much as not a fan of this show I will say this;

Statements like this are uttered when a person has underestimated and underrated someone so much that they feel nothing good should come out from them or come for them.

They feel that as you are poor or look local, life should keep you so.

So when they see you prospering, breaking barriers and achieve great things they never expected you to achieve more jealousy surfaces.

My prayer for you is that, may your enemies and mockers not come back and meet you where they left you.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Ttipsy(f): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
This one that is into hookup?

Third grade Olosho, she's still pained that WhiteMoney won the show. 😂

Ike revealed that he do arrange her for some of his friends to use her as they like.

A shame to womanhood.
abeg rest
If you don’t like her, I do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by whippersnapper(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Another nonsense show for pussy ass niggars

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Blazebond(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2023
I don mute and block everything bbnaija for twitter,hahahahah,no time for nonsense.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by wittywriter: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2023
A show

Wittyness
Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Charx122: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Craddock: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Ttipsy:
abeg rest
If you don’t like her, I do
What's my furcking business if you love prostitutes?

Find your self out of my mention

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Akeem79(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Where is Efe ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by Karlman: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Bad belle is not allowed, Angel!

BBN is not a Show to be won by showing of boobs!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by 900warriorz: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2023
As e dey sweet us, E dey pain them grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon, Miracle, Whitemoney Didn’t Deserve To Win – Angel by IkejaJobs247: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? / Samsung To Sell TV's With Free Satellite Channels In Africa / Super Story - "One Bad Apple"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.