Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? (21456 Views)

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True) / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) (2) (3) (4)

Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by ambrosini593(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2012
To me I go for Mr Ibu. What of you

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by DANILSA(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
OSUOFIA IS INTELLIGENT AND ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS WE HAVE IN AFRICA AND ALSO VERY FUNNY BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BEEN MUMULISTIC AND IBERIBELISTIC I THINK IBU IS A STAR ACTOR, IF YOU JUST WANT SOMEBODY TO ACT A CONFUSE AND MUMU MAN THEN ITS IBU. THEY ARE BOTH FUNNY

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by 3direct: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibu suck.. Osofia Rocks

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Arysexy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia comic relief is unequalled. its inborn

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Afam4eva(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia is a legend

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by BrutusOj(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Haba!! IBU na,looking at his face alone,u can laf out loud na... grin

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by slimyem: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia is the man abeg...!
Ibu is just disgusting!!

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by stagger: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr Ibu is just downright annoying. I hate his films and I have stopped watching since. I really fail to see the comedy in all that stuff.

Nkem Owoh on the other hand is a true comedian.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nwogbe: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibu all d way ......... Osuofia is gud but Ibu looks funny from head to toe I give it to him when it comes to laughter junction.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr Ibu is funny while Osuofia is abusive, i don't count those who insult or abuse as comedians.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by laykhorn(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Damn! Hw did th4s made frontpage with jes 2pixs n 2 replies.. Its Ibu jooor, the man go make u laff tyr. See that pixs up there, people dey luk me say wetin dey du am naw. Rememberd a film Osofia collected coffin in exchange 4 money he was owed 4rm a coffin maker. Madmad films made by both of 'em.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by laykhorn(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Damn! Hw did dis made frontpage with jes 2pixs n 2 replies.. Its Ibu jooor, the man go make u laff tyr. See that pixs up there, people dey luk me say wetin dey du am naw. Rememberd a film Osofia collected coffin in exchange 4 money he was owed 4rm a coffin maker. Madmad films made by both of 'em.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Goddex: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by lyricalpontiff(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osofia is Mode9 Ibu is MI...#truth

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by crazygod(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ the 2nd pic, dats one ugly lady
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by ngooka: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
OSUOFIA comedy in a matured way
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by pinky21(f): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
I don't like any but wil go for ibu. Usofia is jst too insultive and dats nt comedy. When usofia came to my skool to perform, Jeez he flopped bigtime

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by mikuz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia all the way.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by valicious1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
After seeing osuofia's "CAPTAIN", i just can think of any funnier movie. I still can help but laugh anytime i remember any of the scenes. D movie s so damn hilarious.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by mercato: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr Ibu all the way
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Pstbeloved: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia is a real and true comedian on like Ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia is intelligently funny.....
Mr Ibu is f00lish1y funny!

I prefer osuofia.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by CLEANSLATE: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
Yes,i give it to mr osuofia.in fact u cant compare ibu with osuofia.mr osuofia is a guru and a genius-comedian who deserve to be honoured wit a national award of excellence.in short osuofia is too much.
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by nairalady(f): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
both are good..but i give it to osuofia
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by tomlie(f): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia all the way jare!
Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Kx: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
Osuofia acts comedy intelligently.
Ibu is comedy himself. ie. He is comedy in its raw form.
The result is "bracket draw"

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by IykeD(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
I think Osuofia has no competitor in Africa.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by djeezy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mister Ibu is more like a fo.ol. So his roles ain't funny but foolish. So I'll give it to Osuofia. You remember the movie "Osuofia in London"? He wasn't foolish but portrayed the life of a typical uneducated African man who goes to London and encounters far reaching sophistication. Osuofia is the best.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mr. Ibu has suppressed madness, that guy is just an im be cile. Ukwa on the other hand is the comedian.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by kenkruse: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
The difference is that Osuofia makes you to laugh reasonably while Mr. Ibu will make you laugh stupidly.

Re: Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? by Sogo10: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibu all d all d way.nah agidi osuofia dey use.y must he shout.watch him,he always stretch his neck muscles.compare 2 d cool mr ibu wit a lot of creativity.

Samsung To Sell TV's With Free Satellite Channels In Africa / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Super Story - "One Bad Apple"