Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Super Story - "One Bad Apple" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Story - "One Bad Apple" (21339 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love / Behind The Smile - Super Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by oye247(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2005
Originally titled 'One Bad Apple: The sharpest image of The Nigerian Police Force.'

The favourite TV play, Super Story, as well known to have the highest audience in West Africa has just been successful in bringing out an erect, bright real and virtual image of the Nigerian Police Force.

One Bad Apple, the present play, has also brought out so many apples, good and bad. The good apples are Tayo (Yemi Solade) etc. The bad apple has feautured 3 actors as suspects to be the one bad apple. This 3 need not be mentioned as we all know them to be Francis, Caro & Caro's Mother.

Everyone knows the past few episodes have potrayed Francis as the Bad Apple to be. And now I think we should be able to guess who will be Wale Adenuga's one bad apple - with reasons.

To foresee the future episodes, I guess Segun will marry Tayo, Francis will be caught and Caro's family will bite their fingers. Now Joy is back finally into Segun's Family.
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by Greatpeter(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2005
I don't think I can make an imput here because I'venot been following the story.(Soap Opera I guess)
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by diakim(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2005
I've only watched it once or twice. I used to come in late. I wish I can come in earlier on Thursdays to enjoy the show.

Can you please give us a brief summary of what has happened so far?
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by olaide07(f): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2005
This one hell of a long story .Sure Segun is going back to Tayo while Frances is going to be caught and Carol a two timed loser
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by Saintjoe(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2005

Hi,

Pls some should update more about super story i have not been following it. After Segun was arrested by Francis what else has happened?
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by Latoya(f): 3:33am On Jul 27, 2005
I miss super story alot.
i can come back to nigeria for just that.
It ROCKS
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by Latoya(f): 3:33am On Jul 27, 2005
Can some1 tell me what has been goin on in the prog.?
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by oye247(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2005
Please, I am so soory I was offline all the while, i was busy with my admission into a University.
Now the topic is finished and the new topic is "OMOYE" - achild like you.
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by hotangel2(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2005
Is there any website for summary of every episode in "Super Story"? i like the show. I remember watching some episode in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by Seun(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2005
I'm sorry, I don't have the resources for to give a weekly summary of the show. We'll have to think of a way to motivate people to provide this information for free!

1 Like

Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by hotangel2(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2005
Okay.
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by Saintjoe(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2005
Men.........i miss that super story "One Bad Apple" can someone pls tell me what happend at last.
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by papabaks(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
Am not a Movie Frick dough, but this particular one i always make sure i don't miss it, cos it's Educative and inspirational.
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by Seun(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
Alas, I think I missed this one. How did it end?
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by KofiAmpo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2008
I never knew that there was a story named this. The only story I know is "An Eye for An Eye" and "No Pain No Gain". Anyway, I love the series.
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by KofiAmpo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2008
BTW My favourite story was "An Eye For An Eye" Sola Soboyale was an awesome actress <3
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by lucabrasi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
r u on about toyin toma toma tomato grin grin
that was the best,pls anyone know where to get all the past and present series in nigeria?i dont miss it every sunday on sky
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by candylips(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
Meanwhile that stupid "No Pain No Gain" has been airing for the past 6 months now. I wished "An eye for an Eye" was that long. Sola Soboyale na action woman tongue
Re: Super Story - "One Bad Apple" by KofiAmpo(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2008
Well I kind of like "No Pain No Gain" It's just that I want "An Eye For An Eye" back. That was the best story in my opinion. smiley And Sola Sobowale is a very good nigerian actress.

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija Reunion: I Cannot Quarrel With Fellow Woman Over Man – Amaka / Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.