Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? (799 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / Division In APC Over Submission Of Ministerial List To Senate - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Mhomies: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello Learned people in the house,
Can you enlighten us on the consequences of Tinubu not transmitting the list of his ministerial nominees before the end of the deadline of 60 days?

Will he be sacked or fined?

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by majole: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2023
Mhomies:
Can you enlighten us on the consequences of Tinubu not transmitting the list of his ministerial nominees before the end of the deadline of 60 days?

NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN. HE IS OUR god & he can do as he pleases. We never see anything yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Did BuhariDiDiRin meet deadline for ministers?

That one used their salaries to chop DAURA SUYA for almost one year fa!

Welcome to renewed shegey-barawo-banza-OLOGY! grin

So glad to be alive to see this RENEWED-APC failure!
As e dey sweeeeet me ehn?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by MadamExcellency: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Impeachment or He will be removed by the Supreme Court.

If it doesn't happen, anarchy follows.

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Abujaexpress: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2023
I don't think there is a penalty for the violation

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Flathead8: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Peter Obi will be sworn in
Mhomies:

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Karlman: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2023
I thought they said he hit the ground running?

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Lanretoye(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2023
You should commit suicide then.
Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by SledgeHammerer: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Did BuhariDiDiRin meet deadline for ministers?

That one used their salaries to chop DAURA SUYA for almost one year fa!

Welcome to renewed shegey-barawo-banza-OLOGY! grin

So glad to be alive to see this RENEWED-APC failure!
As e dey sweeeeet me ehn?

There was no such law then. Make una try dey read.

2 Likes

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by seanfer(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
He will meet the deadline... The law didn't say the names must be public within 60 days.. he can send it to the NASS the last day so far it is a working day...

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

That made it ok I guess?
Baba go slow monkey!
Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

That made it ok I guess?
Baba go slow aka “snake in a monkey’s shadow” ni. grin

I guess na de DAURA DUNCE make dem pass the law.

How a PRESIDIOT go delay to form and announce cabinet members for almost ONE YEAR?

See where we ended up?

CURSED are the DAFTITUDES!
Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by seunowa(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhomies:

Peter Obi will be sworn in….😀😀 hope that makes you happy

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Roniyke1234: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
It's out
Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Okoroawusa: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Peter Obi will be sworn in

1 Like

Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by SledgeHammerer: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

That made it ok I guess?
Baba go slow aka “snake in a monkey’s shadow” ni. grin

I guess na de DAURA DUNCE make dem pass the law.

How a PRESIDIOT go delay to form and announce cabinet members for almost ONE YEAR?

See where we ended up?

CURSED are the DAFTITUDES!

Forming cabinet early or late doesn't make an administration fail or perform. Buhari's performance wouldn't have been different either ways. He had nothing to offer. Even governors do same in the states too. Some of them don't form cabinets 6months, some 1yr after swearing in. The law is a good one for everybody but it won't translate to performance per say.

Buhari had no deadline to meet because there was no such law then. This is the point I'm making. Now there's and it must be obeyed.
Re: What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
He will NOT likely meet it. 😕

Or we will end up with Useless Ministers, just like Buhari's tenure. sad

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Charges Edo People, Commuters To Plead With Tinubu To Allow Him Fix Fede / Tinubu Is A Perpetual Criminal Even At Mobil / A Win For The People Of Enugu North As President Tinubu Yields To The Call Of Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.