Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Wall Squats And Planks Best At Lowering Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wall Squats And Planks Best At Lowering Blood Pressure (159 Views)

Is Red Wine Good For Lowering Blood Pressure / How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats / Medications Vs Diet- Which Is Better At Lowering Blood Pressure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wall Squats And Planks Best At Lowering Blood Pressure by 32deborah: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
According to a study, one of the best methods to lower blood pressure is through strength-training activities like wall squats or maintaining the plank position.
The UK researchers advise that the current guidance, which focuses mostly on walking, running, and cycling, be modified.
All forms of exercise lowered high blood pressure, according to research from studies involving 16,000 people that was published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine.
However, more falls were caused by wall squats and planking than by aerobic exercise.

These isometric workouts are made to increase strength without involving the movement of any joints or muscles.

https://healthwatchline.com/2023/07/26/wall-squats-and-planks-best-at-lowering-blood-pressure/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Correct My Misaligned Teeth? / In Anxiety Problems, Can We Eat Anxiety Supplements To Reduce Stress? / 8 Ways To Get A Narcissist To Respect You | Narcissistic Personality Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.