Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now (2542 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Matthew 24:29
King James Version
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

All the upheavals that the world is passing through at the moment, socio-economic challenges, political challenges, financial challenges, food shortages, energy problems, war, LGBTQ are aspects of the great tribulation.

The job of the stars of heaven, the sun and the moon, is to illuminate the world with godly benevolent light. But when the stars go rogue and the sun and the moon begin to spread darkness instead of light, you get a world that is in disarray and you get all kinds of problems that we all are currently seeing all over the world

The questions is how do we know that the great tribulation has ended, what would be the marker of the end of the great tribulation?

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The February 6th earthquake in Syria-Turkiye is not our earthquake

Revelation 6:13-14
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by AllenSpencer: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Scam!

Tell us the location and time!

I can also say a plane crash will happen anytime from now

6 Likes

Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tinubu-Shettima shows us that the earthquake is very very imminent.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2023
Seismologists say that it is extremely difficult or impossible to predict when an earthquake would hit, the best that could be done is to prepare adequately. So, I am your seismologist here, and my advice to you, is, PREPARE.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2023
This is the sequence of events after the earthquake hits:

Revelation 6:12-14
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The stars will fall from heaven; the rulers of the world will lose their powers and the authority they are using to lead and control the earth; this is their sun and moon darkening, and their fall from heaven. Heaven means the leading ruling nations and entities on the earth. In the short time after the earthquake and just before a major upheaval breaks out upon the earth, the devil will herald and enthrone David Michael upon the great mountain that oversees the earth. When the devil has done this, he and all his dogs will descend into hell. This is the devil being described below as leaving him, as David Michael assumes Kingship over the earth, that the Scriptures be fulfilled when it says that in all things he might have preeminence Colossians 1:18

Matthew 4:8-11
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The sign of the son of man in heaven is the enthronement of David Michael. All the tribes of the earth shall mourn because all the political social and economic structures of the old world will collapse and David Michael will have to rebuild it, and in that short period when everything is disorderly, there will be some mourning, as they look and gaze upon the one they pierced.

Matthew 24:30
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Psalm 118:21-23
King James Version
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

This is the elevation of David Michael as he rises to the top of everything. He is the stone which the builders refused and has become the head stone, the principal stone, of the corner
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2023
There is no seismologist in the world that can predict the Time t when an earthquake would hit. They may know that something is in the offing through their measurements of increased seismic activities, but to predict time t? Impossible.

Here we are, your seismologists, approved and certified by the Bible, telling you, that, as a result of reading the Bible and linking what is going on in the world, and taking cognizance of the times we are in Bible prophecy, A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE, with deep spiritual implications for every single person on planet earth is about to happen!

Ezekiel 33:7
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

House of Israel, this is the warning to you
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
We have heard it from the mouth of the LORD, and we have passed the message of the LORD to you. The earthquake of all earthquakes is coming, it is the end of the power of wickedness and cruelty. We have told you. It is your duty to prepare in righteousness
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Matthew 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

The mother of all earthquakes is at hand. There is no seismologist anywhere in the universe that can tell you when it would hit. The interesting thing is that God can even do it in such a way that their instruments will not even detect any increased or untoward seismic activity. Everything go just normal, then boom, o setigo end of the world, the complete collapse of all and every structure of the old world, financial collapse, political collapse, social collapse, economic collapse, religious collapse, spiritual collapse.

David Michael will be on hand to shepherd the household of God

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:25
25 For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu-Shettima shows us that the earthquake is very very imminent.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
When David Michael sits upon the throne, he is going to bring about the most prosperous times in history. A time of super abundance

Luke 21:33-35
King James Version
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth

All these, in, the aftermath of the earthquake
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
I am the seismologist that God has sent to warn you that a huge shift and displacement is coming upon the tectonic plates that the continents of the earth are standing on. This massive and powerful shift is going to displace nations, mountains, islands, and powers. This coming massive seismic activity will break all the laws of the Richter scale. The earthquake that is coming at the imminent opening of the sixth seal will throw all the mountains of the earth to the ground completely, Social mountain, financial mountain, political mountain, economic mountain, religious mountain, spiritual mountain, any kind of mountain you can imagine that is standing in the world today, this earthquake will collapse it

Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Daniel 12:1
King James Version
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

David Michael will be on hand to save, gather, guide, shepherd, and pamper the household of God.

Matthew 24:44-46
King James Version
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

That wise and faithful servant is Generalissimo David Michael
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2023
2 Samuel 7:23-26
23 And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods?
24 For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, Lord, art become their God.
25 And now, O Lord God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said.
26 And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The Lord of hosts is the God over Israel: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.

Have mercy O LORD for your name sake, you who keeps covenant for a thousand generations
Have mercy O LORD and arise, for your name sake alone, according as you have promised
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2023
2 Samuel 7:27-29
27 For thou, O Lord of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant, saying, I will build thee an house: therefore hath thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto thee.
28 And now, O Lord God, thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant:
29 Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may continue for ever before thee: for thou, O Lord God, hast spoken it: and with thy blessing let the house of thy servant be blessed for ever.

The earthquake is the end of the tribulation, and, unless the tribulations end, there will be no let up or easing of the pains that Nigerians and Africans, and the world in general are passing through, in the hands of the stars of this present heaven.

You have spoken it O LORD our God, whom you have blessed is blessed forever. Let it please you O LORD to bless your people Israel, and bless the house of your servant, let it continue before you and be blessed forever according as you have said it, O LORD GOD Almighty.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2023
1 Corinthians 16:13
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

If we have discerned rightly that Tinubu-Shettima is the witness to all the nations of the earth that the Gospel is accomplished, because Nigeria holds the largest single congregation of ancient Jews in the world, and Islam is the Gospel to the Gentiles, then we have arrived at a time that is very pivotal and crucial in world history. The redemption of man is here.

Tinubu is a Jew. Shettima is a convert. The house of Nigeria is now fully evangelized. Muslims are going to rule Nigeria uninterrupted and unbroken for at least the next 16 years, that is, if Christ tarries, as Christians would say grin, but Christ is no longer tarrying. He is here.

We are given a parable of a three month interplay of seasons to help us understand the time-period wherein everything must be fulfilled, within three months after discerning the witness to the nations

Matthew 24:32-33
King James Version
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

This is a parable to help us understand the timing of the concluding parts of the end times and the redemption of Israel. As we proceed into the new month of August, let us all be make ready to receive the August visitor/Owner of the house.

A big massive earthquake is in the offing and it is going to tear down all the centres of power of this passing world

Matthew 24:34
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

This generation (season) shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
The earthquake is coming
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2023

The earthquake is coming. The earthquake that ends all the wickedness in the world
Tinubu-Shettima shows us that it is imminent

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2023
The earthquake is coming. The earthquake that ends all the wickedness in the world
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by Maynman: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2023
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Only satanic fools associate the coming of Jesus with doomsday. But, they are correct. The coming of Jesus is the end of all their wicked satanic practices. Jesus ends all the misery that they have put the earth into

For the Children of God, they lift up their heads because their redemption draws nigh

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

For the dogs of satan they bow down their heads in trepidation and hopelessness, their punishment draws nigh too

Revelation 22:15
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2023
Ephesians 5:5
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Psalm 14:7
Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Matthew 27:51
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2023
A big earthquake is coming. It is going to be the end of all the wickedness on the earth. The wickedness of Satan the devil and all his dogs will end and they will face judgment.

No dog will escape the LORD's judgement

The sun of their wisdom will be blinded and the moon of their understanding will be wasted.

Isaiah 63:1
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by MrPresident1: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPresident1:
A big earthquake is coming. It is going to be the end of all the wickedness on the earth. The wickedness of Satan the devil and all his dogs will end and they will face judgment.

The sun of their wisdom will be blinded and the moon of their understanding will be wasted.

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

grin
Re: A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now by DoWhatThouWilt: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

grin
Throw that book inside fire and seek mental help before you start walking naked in public.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! / How Can I See Tb Joshua / Read Rhapsody Of Realities Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.