Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? (7233 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Also a variation assumes one main or central process, theme, or ideology that remains the same.

A difference isolates and emphasises a distinct change.
So you admit that the Qurans are different

So which one of the 26 Quran did Jibril reveal to Mohammed?

Like I said: let's put an end to this.

If you make a post, call me and I will respond!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
The Questions had been:

Who deleted the verse of breastfeeding of adult men from the Quran of Allah?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
No I did not.
Educating you about the disparity between variation and difference.

You haven't answered why Christians adopted the derogatory name.

TenQ:

So you admit that the Qurans are different

Like I said: let's put an end to this.

If you make a post, call me and I will respond!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Seems an earlier poster sufficiently addressed this.
TenQ:
The Questions had been:

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bibles with Hebrew or Greek alongside the English translation are pretty scarce. I personally haven't seen one or no anyone who has.

Is that cost saving or a deliberate ploy to deceive.

TenQ:

Are you caught in your own web of deceit!?

When it is the Quran, it is translation
BUT
When it is the Bible it is NO translation!

But then I ask the question :
Which one of these Arabic Qur'an was revealed to Mohammed

On a serious note, Let us stop this thread. It is boring as it is.
I will certainly invite you when I make another post about Islam

Stop being mischievous
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Bibles with Hebrew or Greek alongside the English translation are pretty scarce. I personally haven't seen one or no anyone who has.

Is that cost saving or a deliberate ploy to deceive.

Only because you didn't search for it.

Google play store would have helped you if you are interested in knowledge.

Do you speak Arabic fluently?
Or is Arabic just a decoration for you?

Finally, of the 26 different Arabic Qur'an available, which one is the Wuran of Mohammed?

Ohyoudidnt:
Seems an earlier poster sufficiently addressed this.
Because you've changed to topic in its entirety

The Questions had been:

Ohyoudidnt:
No I did not.
Educating you about the disparity between variation and difference.

You haven't answered why Christians adopted the derogatory name.

Check the meaning of variation and check the meaning of difference. Are they not synonyms?

Again:
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Not talking about a digital bible. There are many hardcopy Quran with both arabic and english translations.

Wuran?

All Arabs did not speak pure Arabic.
What is now called Modern Standard Arabic (Fosha) is basically based on Quranic Arabic, which is the Arabic of the Quraysh tribe.
All the arabs from southern Yemen to modern day Saudi Arabia, the small Gulf states and tribe living in Iraq and parts of Jordan/Syria had their dialects. Even within the Qureysh there are different dialects.
Prophet Muhammads tribe and most dominant in Mekka back in the days.
This is the dialect adopted in the Uthman standard.

TenQ:

Only because you didn't search for it.

Google play store would have helped you if you are interested in knowledge.

Do you speak Arabic fluently?
Or is Arabic just a decoration for you?

Finally, of the 26 different Arabic Qur'an available, which one is the Wuran of Mohammed?

Because you've changed to topic in its entirety

The Questions had been:

Check the meaning of variation and check the meaning of difference. Are they not synonyms?

Again:

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/aF07AvG4qLQ?feature=share

TenQ:

You haven't upgraded from the low level attack from Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik.

Which of these Qur'an is not Qur'an?

Sahih International
Pickthall
Yusuf Ali
Muhsin Khan
Shakir
Dr. Mustafa Khattab
Saheeh International
Abdul Haleem
Abdullah Yusuf Ali
Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan

Do you need more?
You don't even know that there are up to 70 English translation of the Qur'an?

Okay Abdul,
Which one of these is the true Arabic Qur'an

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah

Do you need more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHG8SxmO6xk&pp=ygUXRGlmZmVyZW50IEFyYWJpYyBRdXInYW4%3D

A longer version if you have the patience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoMB8nJWmw&t=66s&pp=ygUXRGlmZmVyZW50IEFyYWJpYyBRdXInYW4%3D
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yes he was mentioned twice. Though 41 times you read about the sons of Israel; Bani israel (descendants of Israel/people of israel)

Surah Al Imran (3), Ayah 93:

كُلُّ ٱلطَّعَامِ كَانَ حِلًّۭا لِّبَنِي إِسْرَاءِيلَ إِلَّا مَا حَرَّمَ إِسْرَاءِيلُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِۦ مِن قَبْلِ أَن تُنَزَّلَ ٱلتَّوْرَىٰةُ ۗ قُلْ فَأْتُوا۟ بِٱلتَّوْرَىٰةِ فَٱتْلُوهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

All food was lawful to Bani Israel except what Israel (Jacob) had forbidden himself before the Torah was sent down. Say, ‘Bring the Torah, and read it, should you be truthful.’

Surah Maryam (19), Ayah 58:

أُو۟لَٰئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ ٱلنَّبِيِّينَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ آدَمَ وَمِمَّنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍۢ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَاءِيلَ وَمِمَّنْ هَدَيْنَا وَٱجْتَبَيْنَآ ۚ…

They are the ones whom Allah has blessed from among the prophets of Adam’s progeny, and from [the progeny of] those We carried with Noah, and from among the progeny of Abraham and Israel (Jacob), and from among those We guided and chose… (the end of this verse obligates a religious prostration).
TenQ:

No problem. Any one can make typo error.

Who is Israel in the Qur'an?
Wasn't he mentioned by Allah in the Quran?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Yes he was mentioned twice. Though 41 times you read about the sons of Israel; Bani israel (descendants of Israel/people of israel)

Surah Al Imran (3), Ayah 93:

كُلُّ ٱلطَّعَامِ كَانَ حِلًّۭا لِّبَنِي إِسْرَاءِيلَ إِلَّا مَا حَرَّمَ إِسْرَاءِيلُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِۦ مِن قَبْلِ أَن تُنَزَّلَ ٱلتَّوْرَىٰةُ ۗ قُلْ فَأْتُوا۟ بِٱلتَّوْرَىٰةِ فَٱتْلُوهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

All food was lawful to Bani Israel except what Israel (Jacob) had forbidden himself before the Torah was sent down. Say, ‘Bring the Torah, and read it, should you be truthful.’

Surah Maryam (19), Ayah 58:

أُو۟لَٰئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ ٱلنَّبِيِّينَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ آدَمَ وَمِمَّنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍۢ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَاءِيلَ وَمِمَّنْ هَدَيْنَا وَٱجْتَبَيْنَآ ۚ…

They are the ones whom Allah has blessed from among the prophets of Adam’s progeny, and from [the progeny of] those We carried with Noah, and from among the progeny of Abraham and Israel (Jacob), and from among those We guided and chose… (the end of this verse obligates a religious prostration).
You did not answer my question as I didn't ask for verses where Israel was mentioned in the Qur'an.

My Question was:
Who is Israel in the Qur'an?

Is Israel the Son of Adam?

If you don't know Israel, how can you know his children?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
https://youtube.com/shorts/aF07AvG4qLQ?feature=share

Which one of these is the true Arabic Qur'an revealed by Jibril?

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Not talking about a digital bible. There are many hardcopy Quran with both arabic and english translations.

Wuran?

All Arabs did not speak pure Arabic.
What is now called Modern Standard Arabic (Fosha) is basically based on Quranic Arabic, which is the Arabic of the Quraysh tribe.
All the arabs from southern Yemen to modern day Saudi Arabia, the small Gulf states and tribe living in Iraq and parts of Jordan/Syria had their dialects. Even within the Qureysh there are different dialects.
Prophet Muhammads tribe and most dominant in Mekka back in the days.
This is the dialect adopted in the Uthman standard.

Are you saying that the Quran of today has been modernised from the Qur'an of Allah?

Let us assume that Jibril revealed 7 dialects of Arabic Qur'an. Can you explain how we now have at least 27 different Arabic Qur'ans.

Who were those corrupting the Qur'an of Uthman? Did not Uthman burn every dialect other than the Quraish dialect and distributed the standardised Qur'an all over Arabia?

Please explain o!
We expect to have just ONE Qur'an not 27 different ones.

About digital bible.
Do you want to buy hard copy? Go to Amazon.com or any Challenge or Baptist Bookshops beside you.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:10am On Aug 08, 2023
No. I only state that there was a standard form of Qureysh arabic taken to forestall loss of the actual Quran due to variations.

It is crucial to understand that Ahruf is not a dialect but rather a linguistic variation. The Ahruf system encompasses different linguistic expressions that are used to convey the same message with slight variations to accommodate different audiences.

These variations include differences in pronunciation, wording, or grammatical structure, which are limited to a few letters or words and do not fundamentally change the meaning of the Quran.

Dialects, on the other hand can significantly deviate from the standard language and may require different grammar rules and vocabulary, Ahruf exists within the framework of the Arabic language itself. Recognizing Ahruf as a variation within the language allows for a deeper understanding of the flexibility and adaptability of the Quranic text.

The Quran appears to be of different versions not because the words are different but because the markings to aid pronunciation are different.

The different ahruf are all directly from Allah, and not from the Companions. In all the narrations where the companions differed from each other, it was clear that each one had been taught directly from the Prophet.

Primarily the styles was to enable ease of recitation for the area spread where arabiams lived from Mecca, Medina, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and beyond.

These are multiple styles are all authentic based upon meeting certain conditions and which add to the meaning of the Qur’an while not contradicting one another.

We should compare these variations you mention if you can name or bring them.

Regarding the bibles some of us come from the era before the digital boom and are used to seeing hard copies of religious books in libraries, bookstores, religious shops, schools etc.

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 4:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
No. I only state that there was a standard form of Qureysh arabic taken to forestall loss of the actual Quran due to variations.

It is crucial to understand that Ahruf is not a dialect but rather a linguistic variation. The Ahruf system encompasses different linguistic expressions that are used to convey the same message with slight variations to accommodate different audiences.

These variations include differences in pronunciation, wording, or grammatical structure, which are limited to a few letters or words and do not fundamentally change the meaning of the Quran.

Dialects, on the other hand can significantly deviate from the standard language and may require different grammar rules and vocabulary, Ahruf exists within the framework of the Arabic language itself. Recognizing Ahruf as a variation within the language allows for a deeper understanding of the flexibility and adaptability of the Quranic text.

The Quran appears to be of different versions not because the words are different but because the markings to aid pronunciation are different.

The different ahruf are all directly from Allah, and not from the Companions. In all the narrations where the companions differed from each other, it was clear that each one had been taught directly from the Prophet.

Primarily the styles was to enable ease of recitation for the area spread where arabiams lived from Mecca, Medina, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and beyond.

These are multiple styles are all authentic based upon meeting certain conditions and which add to the meaning of the Qur’an while not contradicting one another.

We should compare these variations you mention if you can name or bring them.

Regarding the bibles some of us come from the era before the digital boom and are used to seeing hard copies of religious books in libraries, bookstores, religious shops, schools etc.
There are varying dialects of the Yoruba language as there are modern and ancient Yoruba language. One thing however is that, it doesn't matter which one is used the translation and meaning does NOT change.

I will give you some Examples
A. Imi (excrement)- Oyo
Igbe (excrement)- Modern

B. Irun (Hair)- Oyo/Modern
Ito (Hair) - Igbomina

C. Baba (Father)- Oyo/Modern
Kawu (Father) - Ekiti/Igbomina

Here above are three different Yoruba words due to Dialect differences but meaning EXACTLY the same thing.

So also, differences in Arabic dialects does not cause a change in meaning of words.

I guess you should open the Arabic Warsh and Hafs Qur'an and thus explain the differences in these verses

Quran 2:125
Hafs: watakhizu (you shall take)
Warsh: watakhazu (they have taken)

Quran 2:140
Hafs: taquluna (You say)
Warsh: yaquluna (They say)

Quran 2:184
Hafs: miskeenin (poor person
Warsh: masakeena (poor people)

Quran 3:146
Hafs: qatala (fought)
Warsh: qutila (was killed)

Quran 40:26
Hafs: aw an (or that)
Warsh: wa an (and that)

Quran 43:19
Hafs: ibaad (slaves)
Warsh: inda (with)

Moreover, Hafs has 6238 verses but Warsh 6214.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L97rk1rrY9c

Other examples if you care.

https://muslimseekers.com/difference-between-hafs-and-warsh-qurans-2/

I have shown you where to purchase your hard copy Bibles in Hebrew and Greek with their English translations if you want. I gave you the electronic version as this costs you NOTHING.

Sorry, the Quran has been changed. How did Uthman's Qur'an metamorphosed into Quran's with changes in dialects?
How!?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
TenQ:

There are varying dialects of the Yoruba language as there are modern and ancient Yoruba language. One thing however is that, it doesn't matter which one is used the translation and meaning does NOT change.

I will give you some Examples
A. Imi (excrement)- Oyo
Igbe (excrement)- Modern

B. Irun (Hair)- Oyo/Modern
Ito (Hair) - Igbomina

C. Baba (Father)- Oyo/Modern
Kawu (Father) - Ekiti/Igbomina

Here above are three different Yoruba words due to Dialect differences but meaning EXACTLY the same thing.

So also, differences in Arabic dialects does not cause a change in meaning of words.

I guess you should open the Arabic Warsh and Hafs Qur'an and thus explain the differences in these verses

Moreover, Hafs has 6238 verses but Warsh 6214.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L97rk1rrY9c

Other examples if you care.

https://muslimseekers.com/difference-between-hafs-and-warsh-qurans-2/

I have shown you where to purchase your hard copy Bibles in Hebrew and Greek with their English translations if you want. I gave you the electronic version as this costs you NOTHING.

Sorry, the Quran has been changed. How did Uthman's Qur'an metamorphosed into Quran's with changes in dialects?
How!?

Ahruf is not a dialect but rather a linguistic variation

Number of Qur'anic verses may range from 6,212 to 6,250, depending on the system used. The reasons for such differences are varied but is there a difference in the content?
The varyious systems of verse-numbering depend upon varying judgement as to where the rhyme was intended to fall, inclusion or obmission of the Bismillahi in the count.

I have attached pictures of hafs and warsh in images shared. Look them up though I know you have done this either here and severally elsewhere.

Are there really differences in the context of what is said?

What is essentially different in
1. Do you claim that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants were `Jews' or `Christians'?"

2. Do they claim that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants were `Jews' or `Christians'?"

Talking to one person or plural persons

Talking to many persons at once.

If you address a crowd and say facing them do you think this is how it should be? You didn't name anyone in particular so can be talking to everyone in that crowd individually.

If you say do they say where the crowd have identified themselves as the crowd or know who they is.

In either case the issue remains the "claim that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants were `Jews' or `Christians'?"
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

Ahruf is not a dialect but rather a linguistic variation

Number of Qur'anic verses may range from 6,212 to 6,250, depending on the system used. The reasons for such differences are varied but is there a difference in the content?
The varyious systems of verse-numbering depend upon varying judgement as to where the rhyme was intended to fall, inclusion or obmission of the Bismillahi in the count.

You will note clearly why I say that the Standard Islamic Narratives you Muslims sell is actually different from the reality
1. You claim that the Qur'an is word for word the word of Allah AND Uthman destroyed ALL variant Qur'an.
BUT
The Truth is that this Narrative is FALSE as the variant Recitations is what make up the Qur'an not the Uthman Qur'an.
2. You claimed mathematical Miracles in the Qur'an
BUT
If there is the Mathematical Miracles of the Qur'an as you claim, on which Qur'an does it work. Is it Warsh or Hafs or the other numerous Qur'an.
3. You claim that Jibril gave Mohammed SEVEN Recitations or Dialects of Arabic.
BUT
We should expect only SEVEN and not 27 Different Styles of RECITATIONS as you would want us to believe.
4. You claim that the Qur'an is the eternal word of Allah written on the mother tablet in heaven
BUT
Linguistic variation should NOT change the meaning of any verse in the Qur'an. If linguistic variation changes the meaning of any verse, it can only mean that there are differences or discrepancies and variation between the original copy of the Qur'an and the modern one you have in your hands right now.

Ohyoudidnt:

I have attached pictures of hafs and warsh in images shared. Look them up though I know you have done this either here and severally elsewhere.

Are there really differences in the context of what is said?

The image you showed highlighted spelling and pronunciation of words and I have no problem with that as it doesn't CHANGE the meaning of the verse. What I complain about are differences IN WORDS that change TOTALLY the meaning of the Arabic text.

You didn't say anything about the differences between the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an I gave you. Are These also linguistic variations?

If you don't have the Warsh Qur'an, please download one from the Google Playstore

Note that All these change in meaning is from the Arabic Qur'an. Change of Language (Linguistic Variations or Differences) must not change the meaning of a SENTENCE : Should it?

So my brother,
While the standard Islamic Narratives paint perfect picture of Islam to you Muslims, there are so many underlining LIES and MISINFORMATION within it.
Why do you think Poison is mixed with good food? Is it not to kill the unsuspecting prey?

Dear Brother Ohyoudidnt,
You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free my brother: this is why I ask you again to ask Questions about the Messiah and you will be saved.

With Love and Concern,
TenQ
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=TenQ post=124967068]
You will note clearly why I say that the Standard Islamic Narratives you Muslims sell is actually different from the reality
1. You claim that the Qur'an is word for word the word of Allah AND Uthman destroyed ALL variant Qur'an.
BUT
The Truth is that this Narrative is FALSE as the variant Recitations is what make up the Qur'an not the Uthman Qur'an.
2. You claimed mathematical Miracles in the Qur'an
BUT
If there is the Mathematical Miracles of the Qur'an as you claim, on which Qur'an does it work. Is it Warsh or Hafs or the other numerous Qur'an.
3. You claim that Jibril gave Mohammed SEVEN Recitations or Dialects of Arabic.
BUT
We should expect only SEVEN and not 27 Different Styles of RECITATIONS as you would want us to believe.
4. You claim that the Qur'an is the eternal word of Allah written on the mother tablet in heaven

Lauh e Mahfuz ;The Preserved Tablet of Allah lies on His Arsh (Throne) and all that is going to happen from the point of creation was penned in to it including the Quran.

(39:23) Allah has revealed the best teaching, a self-consistent book which repeats its contents in manifold forms [/b]whereat shiver the skins of those that hold their Lord in awe, and then their skins and their hearts soften for Allah's remembrance. That is Allah's Guidance wherewith He guides whosoever He pleases. And he whom Allah does not guide to the Right Path has none to guide him.

[b]BUT

Linguistic variation should NOT change the meaning of any verse in the Qur'an. If linguistic variation changes the meaning of any verse, it can only mean that there are differences or discrepancies and variation between the original copy of the Qur'an and the modern one you have in your hands right now.

Does it really change the meaning ?

The image you showed highlighted spelling and pronunciation of words and I have no problem with that as it doesn't CHANGE the meaning of the verse. What I complain about are differences IN WORDS that change TOTALLY the meaning of the Arabic text.

You didn't say anything about the differences between the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an I gave you. Are These also linguistic variations?

You just wrote words without writing out the full verses to see how the meanings changed

If the claim that Uthman burnt all copies is correct how come there are different copies today?

How important is the 'mathematical miracle' in the Quran in comparison to core of the Quran.
Do you imply experts of mathematics like Oppenheimer, Einstein, Oyibo etc have an express pass into a blissful hereafter?

I stated recitation and dialect are not exactly correct tranlation of Ahruf

Watch please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hj7u0F3yEg
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Ohyoudidnt post=124967646][/quote]

You said :
You just wrote words without writing out the full verses to see how the meanings changed

I wrote CHANGES in meanings so that you can VERIFY if my claim is TRUE or FALSE!

If you don't have the Warsh Qur'an, please download one from the Google Playstore

Note that All these change in meaning is from the Arabic Qur'an. Change of Language (Linguistic Variations or Differences) must not change the meaning of a SENTENCE : Should it?

So my brother,
While the standard Islamic Narratives paint perfect picture of Islam to you Muslims, there are so many underlining LIES and MISINFORMATION within it.
Why do you think Poison is mixed with good food? Is it not to kill the unsuspecting prey?

My CHALLENGE:
If you are interested in the Truth, Open the Arabic Warsh and Hafs Qur'an, copy the Arabic words and Prove to me that they have EXACTLY the same MEANING!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
TenQ:

You said :

I wrote CHANGES in meanings so that you can VERIFY if my claim is TRUE or FALSE!

So my brother,

What is a standard Islamic narrative to you and what poison do you refer to?

[i]My CHALLENGE:
If you are interested in the Truth, Open the Arabic Warsh and Hafs Qur'an, copy the Arabic words and Prove to me that they mean EXACTLY the same MEANING!

This truth that you shy away from presenting here
If truly you speak a truth why not share it fully here for me and all to see.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sadly I cannot see the differences. Do oblige me by fully sharing what you have.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

This truth that you shy away from presenting here
If truly you speak a truth why not share it fully here for me and all to see.
Ohyoudidnt:
Sadly I cannot see the differences. Do oblige me by fully sharing what you have.

I have shown you some of the differences in both Warsh and Hafs Qur'an.

But as you've said by your knowledge of English and Arabic languages that
DIFFERENCE HAFS AND WARSH QUR'ANS
watakhizu (you shall take) =watakhazu (they have taken)

taquluna (You say) = yaquluna (They say)

miskeenin (poor person = masakeena (poor people)

qatala (fought) = qutila (was killed)

aw an (or that) = wa an (and that)

ibaad (slaves) = inda (with)

Then, there is NOTHING else to say as you are a confirmation of the Muslims slogan of:
"Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind"

To this end, TRUTH doesn't matter to you and thus, I leave you to your captivity!

Have a nice day sir!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Those words in absence of the full verses/sentence don't say much.

Write out the full sentences please
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Those words in absence of the full verses/sentence don't say much.

Write out the full sentences please
Did I not ask you to download the Warsh Qur'an from Google playstore and prove me wrong.

If as a Muslim you don't have a copy of the Warsh Qur'an but depend only on the Hafs Qur'an, how can you know?

I have simplified your job by giving you the exact words to look for.

Post the Arabic for the given verses then we can talk. Otherwise, to your tent everyone!

I repeat :
If you don't have the copy of the Warsh Qur'an, everything we say is meaningless!
Just post the Arabic for both Hafs and Warsh Qur'an and we look at the dissident words
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Quite interesting. I downloaded and have not seen it. Why don't you spare us the back and forth and present your evidence in full not picking words from verses but presenting the full verses.
You say:
I repeat :
If you don't have the copy of the Warsh Qur'an, everything we say is meaningless!
Just post the Arabic for both Hafs and Warsh Qur'an and we look at the dissident words

What prevents you from posting yourself?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Lets look at 2:140

Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah ?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah ? And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

And

Or do they say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah ?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah ? And Allah is not unaware of what you do

How have the emboldened affected the meaning of the verses?

These recitations are acceptable; most of the differences in them are either phonetic, or in letter dotting, the application of diacritics, the use of Hamza, the interchange among vowels. The limited slight variations in word meanings are particular to individual words not to the general meaning of the verse.

The Ulama are aware of these variations and they do not change the meaning of the verses.

Do you know there's a special name for a reciter who can master and perform all 10 recitations with their variations; is called Jamial Qiraah (Gatherer of recitations).
They are rare and unlike the tale you try to promote these variations are not novel or unknown.

It actually is something miraculous to recite with these variations and retain the general same meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n281Zyywyn4
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=TenQ post=124970242]

[/i]

I actually started here and it betrays your inability to read arabic as Ibaadu (slave) occurs in both hafs and warsh.

Watch your preacher/hero's sweet tongue and do be entrapped in their valleys of deceitful lies.

There isn't anything like inda in any of the styles for this verse.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 1:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Lets look at 2:140

Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah ?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah ? And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

And

Or do they say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah ?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah ? And Allah is not unaware of what you do

How have the emboldened affected the meaning of the verses?

These recitations are acceptable; most of the differences in them are either phonetic, or in letter dotting, the application of diacritics, the use of Hamza, the interchange among vowels. The limited slight variations in word meanings are particular to individual words not to the general meaning of the verse.

The Ulama are aware of these variations and they do not change the meaning of the verses.

Do you know there's a special name for a reciter who can master and perform all 10 recitations with their variations; is called Jamial Qiraah (Gatherer of recitations).
They are rare and unlike the tale you try to promote these variations are not novel or unknown.

It actually is something miraculous to recite with these variations and retain the general same meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n281Zyywyn4

Let me help you out

Warsh Qur'an 2:140
{ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبْرَٰهِيمَ وَإِسْمَٰعِيلَ وَإِسْحَٰقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالَاسْبَاطَ كَانُواْ هُوداً اَوْ نَصَٰر۪يٰۖ قُلَ آٰنتُمُۥٓ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اِ۬للَّهُۖ وَمَنَ اَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَتَمَ شَهَٰدَةً عِندَهُۥ مِنَ اَ۬للَّهِۖ وَمَا اَ۬للَّهُ بِغَٰفِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَۖ }

Translation Qur'an 2:140
"Or do they say that Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say, 'Are you more knowledgeable or is Allah?' And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."

Hafs Qur'an 2:140
أَمْ تَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبْرَٰهِۦمَ وَإِسْمَٰعِيلَ وَإِسْحَٰقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَٱلْأَسْبَاطَ كَانُوا۟ هُودًا أَوْ نَصَٰرَىٰ ۗ قُلْ ءَأَنتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ ٱللَّهُ ۗ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَتَمَ شَهَٰدَةً عِندَهُۥ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ ۗ وَمَا ٱللَّهُ بِغَٰفِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ

Translation Hafs Qur'an 2:140
Or do you say that Abraham, Isma'il Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? but Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!

Which one of the highlighted is the true original statement of Allah?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2023
They are both original
Helping me out after I already posted? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
How come it was so difficult to do before?

What essentially is different in the two verses you posted?

Which is outside the revealed?

تَقُولُونَ or يَقُولُونَ is a problem for you? 🤣🤣🤣

Have you crosschecked?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

[/i]

I actually started here and it betrays your inability to read arabic as Ibaadu (slave) occurs in both hafs and warsh.

Watch your preacher/hero's sweet tongue and do be entrapped in their valleys of deceitful lies.

There isn't anything like inda in any of the styles for this verse.

Dear Sheik Ohyoudidnt, Master of Arabic!
Do you see why I asked you to post the Arabic of both the Warsh and Hafs Qur'an here because it seems your arabic is as shaky as a trembling mouse.

Warsh Quran 43:19
{ وَجَعَلُواْ اُ۬لْمَلَٰٓئِكَةَ اَ۬لذِينَ هُمْ عِندَ اَ۬لرَّحْمَٰنِ إِنَٰثاًۖ اَ۟شْهِدُواْ خَلْقَهُمْۖ سَتُكْتَبُ شَهَٰدَتُهُمْ وَيُسْـَٔلُونَۖ }
Did you read in this passage : "inda alrrahmani"?

Hafs Qur'an 43:19
"And they attributed to the angels, who are with the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be asked."

وَجَعَلُوا۟ ٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةَ ٱلَّذِينَ هُمْ عِبَٰدُ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ إِنَٰثًا ۚ أَشَهِدُوا۟ خَلْقَهُمْ ۚ سَتُكْتَبُ شَهَٰدَتُهُمْ وَيُسْـَٔلُونَ
Did you read in this passage: "ibādu ar-Raḥmāni"

And they made the angels, who are servants of the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be asked."

I beg you master of Arabic language : Is "inda" exactly the same as "ibada" ?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
They are both original
Helping me out after I already posted? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
How come it was so difficult to do before?

What essentially is different in the two verses you posted?

Which is outside the revealed?

تَقُولُونَ or يَقُولُونَ is a problem for you? 🤣🤣🤣

Have you crosschecked?

Okay!
We are getting there small small.
Depending on the Qur'an with you ibaad can also translate to inda ?

So is there two Qur'ans in the heaven of Allah in the mother tablet?

Which of the 27 Qur'an is the Quran of Allah
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by Ohyoudidnt: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Angels are with Allah in what way?

My translator automatically converts the nun to ba however you realize the difference here is the position of the dot.

You however know the evolution of the arabic alphabet or don't you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny / My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / How Do I Revive My Dieing Prayer Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.