Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Can A Pastor Change The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Pastor Change The Bible? (115 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Pastor Change The Bible? by Joychinonyerem: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Can a pastor change the Bible?
When I reflect on my life's journey, I can't help but be grateful for the role of faith and the church in shaping my beliefs and values. Growing up, my family attended a small, welcoming church where Pastor James led the congregation with unwavering dedication. He was an inspiring figure, guiding us through both joyous and challenging times, always emphasizing the importance of God's Word.

As I matured, my passion for the scriptures grew, and I decided to delve deeper into the Bible. I wanted to understand the context and the historical significance of each verse. This pursuit

Friends read more πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/can-a-pastor-change-the-bible/

(1) (Reply)

God's Call On Ghana One Of The First True Christian Nations / The Danger Of Body Pollution / Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.