Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate (90254 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by warlordd(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

He will vacate the senate
He will be a fool to do that. It is more prestigeous to be a senator than a minister which is just an a political appointment. As a minister he can be sacked at anytime.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by akintunde63: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/27/breaking-wike-umahi-26-others-make-tinubus-ministerial-list/

Same old shit-for-brains!
With this list, we already know how far Tinubu will go…when is the next election pls?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Oluwadare316(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Here we go #Fabrizio Romano
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Afamed: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
9jatriot:
How Amaechi prepare food 2 times and give Wike is really shocking to me. From PDP now to APC?

Forgive me if that is the only thing I saw in that list but Amaechi matter de pain me because I consider him one of the best governors ever to rule Rivers State.

Amechi is never a politician

He is the architect of his own political failure

He's not strategic at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by chukel(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Dr Doris anite imo commissioner of finance is good
always knew Tinubu will snatch this woman from uzodimma

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Hoelujohn: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.
You wicked. I was even thinking the list will contain Angel Gabriel with the last minute submission.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by worksmart(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Only 28?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by nakabari: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Finally wike name has been include.

PDP....what next?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Blaze14k: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
We have a reasonable number of igbos on that list. I just hope Dave umahi gets minister of transport. In as much as I dislike tinubu and his style of leadership theres nothing anyone can do to take him off that seat as far as Nigeria is concerned

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
I deal on neat bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale base is Anambra State
Delivery is nationwide
08167960827 Whatsapp line

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
chukel:
always knew Tinubu will snatch this woman from uzodimma

Yes I knew it immediately he made her part of his financial advisory group

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by garfield1: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
warlordd:

He will be a fool to do that. It is more prestigeous to be a senator than a minister which is just an a political appointment. As a minister he can be sacked at anytime.

But he will make far more money as a minister
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Samirana360(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ffk nko?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by FreeStuffsNG: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
luskysylver:
How do u expect Oshiomola to be there, when he is now a senator.

Nehyooh:
Chairman, Oshiomole is already a senator in the national assembly that'll be screening the nominated list grin

Frizz001:
So Oshiomole should leave the Senate to go become a Minister? Even he will not agree to that

Dave Umahi is a Senator and on that list

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by ppogba: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
warlordd:

With due respect to your opinion, an average Nigerian politician has little or no consideration for prestige.
Second, na small change dey senate compared to a Minister of the federal republic.
Third, if na to answer senator dey hungry am, the day he was inaugurated, be bears that title for life.

Leaving the senate to be a minister is never being foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Ttalk: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Can a normal person trade Senator for Minister?

Am sure you don't know what you are saying

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by OfficialAPCNig: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
So na this list took them forever to unveil?

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Afamed: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hoelujohn:

You wicked. I was even thinking the list will contain Angel Gabriel with the last minute submission.

Even if angels from heaven are presented as Ministers, the boy will still criticise them.

That has been their nature, they have nothing to contribute, their own is just to cry from Monday to Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Judd007: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
One person’s name is not included…
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Hoelujohn: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.
Many mad people dey for this Naija I swear. So where are the talents that are discovered now?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Alliswell248: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
otokzmail:

But the way Reno Omokri dey run mouth support Tinubu, I think say na him go carry number 1 for the list.

Reno cares about Nigeria.
U care about Obi....

It's about Nigeria .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by JuanDeDios: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
wallex1983:
If this is the much awaited list, then it should have come since May 30th.

Nothing intriguing to me.
I agree.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by JuanDeDios: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:
Cool. Oshiomhole now takes everything that comes to Edo State to Etsako.
Which is the Edo name on the list?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Ttalk: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Realguyman1:
Vacate the senate for a minister position? That will be the most stupid thing ever done by any politician in Nigeria.

Why did you say that?
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Xpol: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Can a normal person trade Senator for Minister?
They're mostly in politics bcoz of money and in some ministries you'll see money to loot more than some state governors, so why can't he resign when he knows the ministry he's going to head will give him more than than even the Senate president.
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by seunmsg(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
donphilopus:
Cool. Oshiomhole now takes everything that comes to Edo State to Etsako.

Well, Bini and Esan people voted against APC at the presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Kaiser20: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
trutharena:
Nice lost.

It’s full of technocrats and new faces that we haven’t heard before.

I am so glad El-Rufai and Wike made the list. Agreement is Agreement.

—Prof. Ali Pate is a huge catch.
—Olawale Edun I Stan you
—Imman Suleman-Ibrahim: The NAPTIP woman
—Mohammed Idris: Blueprint newspaper founder
—Lateef Fagbemi: Agba Lawyer

Notable mention
Uju Kennedy Ohaneye made the list too. That’s the woman that stepped down for Tinubu during the APC primaries.
Nothing will change until Tinubu changes, in 4 years from today the same old stories of young Nigerians, even the elderly are selling their inheritances and life savings just to JAPA to a better country
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Bobloco: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Looks hurried.

No state of origin or state representing, no profile and no portfolio.

No profile

But watch how Tinubu minions will begin to create numerous threads here about their profiles and possibly their portfolios
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by OsunOriginal: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
spencekat:
I prefer to be a senator to a minister with a less recognized portfolio,except to be a minster of finance,works& housing etc

Why? Nigerians are very corrupt in mind. Why would you accept finance, work & housing but won't take any other? Because there is more money on finance and works. And you too want a better Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Ttipsy(f): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
garfield1:

Read their profile one by one
you can go to hell with them

Don’t quote me again
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Afamed: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
ppogba:

With due respect to your opinion, an average Nigerian politician has little or no consideration for prestige.
Second, na small change dey senate compared to a Minister of the federal republic.
Third, if na to answer senator dey hungry am, the day he was inaugurated, be bears that title for life.

Leaving the senate to be a minister is never being foolish.

David Umahi could have been a Senate President had he been he was a ranking senator.
Now, that he has gotten that ranking tag, he's definitely ripe to be Senate President come 2031.
Good Politicians plan ahead of time
Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by Exclusive101: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amechi should have accepted fate immediately he lost at the APC primary he was instead battling with what he can never ever win

9jatriot:
How Amaechi prepare food 2 times and give Wike is really shocking to me. From PDP now to APC?

Forgive me if that is the only thing I saw in that list but Amaechi matter de pain me because I consider him one of the best governors ever to rule Rivers State.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.