Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua (1484 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2011
Re: Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by Enigma(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2011
Let us start with some positives in favour of TB Joshua, he said some things that are accurate albeit in generic terms:

1. Whoever scores first will "carry the day"
2. It will not be favourable for Nigeria

However, let me also say upfront that, while I have no proof, I strongly suspect that this particular video has been doctored with careful editing. In fact I suspect the same of other TB Joshua prophecy videos. Specifically on the one above:

1. When TB Joshua's followers and supporters told us of the prophecy before the match, according to them, TB Joshua said the teams were struggling for one goal e.g.
Joagbaje:

He said what he saw was that they were fighting for one goal. And it ended not in favour of  Nigeria . He said it will be too bad for Nigeria at this time to lose like that . He said he can't change it alone that others have to join him in prayer to effect a change.

2. In fact the first person to start a thread on the prophecy did confirm a prediction of 1-0 and headlined that in thread title.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773184.0.html

3. A Newspaper claims (unless they are lying) that TB Joshua confirmed to them that the result would be 1-0

Link: http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/sports/5490-eagles-beware-prophet-tb-joshua-warns.html

AS Nigeria gets set for the crucial 2012 Nations Cup qualifier against Guinea today at the Abuja National Stadium, renowned cleric, Prophet Temitope Joshua said the team needs serious prayers to emerge victorious in the encounter.

The founder and General Overseer of Synagogue Church of Christ while ministering on Monday during one of the church's programmes televised live on cable television, DSTV,  Emmanuel Televison  revealed that having watched the encounter in the spiritual realm, the outcome of the encounter was not favourable to the Nigerian lads.

The clergyman disclosed that only one goal was scored all through the 90 minutes of the match, warning that the Super Eagles might lose the match based on what he saw.

He, however, explained that the result could still be positive but advised the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to seek the face of God through him on the issue before the must win match.

When Saturdaytribunesports contacted him, Prophet Joshua confirmed the 1-0 score line, saying that even though he did not state where the pendulum of victory would swing , he declared emphatically that Nigerians must pray fervently for Eagles'success.

He warned that the Super Eagles needed divine prayers to emerge victorious.

My own suspicion is that the video above has been edited such as to cut out those bits suggesting (strongly, apparently) a 1-0 result; in other words some "film-trick" is going on here.

cool
Re: Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2011
All those are hearsay. You have heard from the horse's mouth. Whether there is a goal or not the summary of the (video) prophecy says it will not favour Nigeria. Did it favour us

Let us stop pulling things out of nothing.
Re: Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by brinell(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
You know Enigma, you could put your mind to rest on the accuracy of prophet T.B.Joshua's prophecies by watching the live service of his church on Sundays and Mondays, especially before important Nigerian matches. Or attend the church yourself. You don't have to base your conclusion on hearsays as Patience mentioned. It is not fair to say something was doctored when you are not sure.

Till date there has not been any uproar on the accuracy of his prophecies, otherwise it would be front page news. What people criticise him for is that they suspect he uses powers other than God's due to the profound and outstanding miracles etc. That itself is not even what to question. Go , watch and observe and you will know. Experience it yourself, take it as a journey, just go there after you have prayed to God to reveal all secrets to you. It will happen to you, that is, the truth will reveal itself.

Watch the channel on MYTV free channels or other networks, its a free channel.
Re: Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by 9jaman007: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
Please if it comes to football prediction just forget it. There is no prophecy behind it. Follow me on twitter and you will see the accuracy of my football picks. I predict goal scorers, half time score, full time scores, sometimes, minute of goal who picks up yellow/red cards, number of bookings.
Of cos not all in one match but the ones I place are mostly as spot on as u can't imagine and its not juju please.
Re: Video Of The Prophecy - Nigeria Vs Guinea - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2011
You may want to know more,

Football Match Between Nigeria And Mozambique Prophesied By TB Joshua

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp5e-lpsvoY&feature=related[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Ecwa Church Wusasa Zaria / Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? / Today Is Ascension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.