Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

General Sani Abacha: The Legend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Sani Abacha: The Legend (2285 Views)

Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2006
I guess u want to know y i called him the legend, well its because when he was ruling Nigeria, one Dollar then was very cheap and our own money had value then but now, u can't give a little child 50box and ask him to buy sweet wit it. Now the OBJ group and sons LTD r just messing all the things up. I'm not a fan of Abacha nor any politician, if i had one chance to meet Abacha, i'll stick his penis up his ass and make him feel some pain and ask him how it feels when he bleeps himself. angry, but lets reason this, just forget that Abacha was a dictator, wat if we had a president who always want nigeria to be the 1st in the world witout being a dictator, wont u like it.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2006
Under president Obasanjo, the exchange rate of the dollar to the naira has been very stable. In addition, people can abuse and yab and insult and castigate and criticize president Obasanjo without being gunned down by hired assasins. We have reliable alternatives to NITEL (GSM and CDMA phone companies) and very soon we will have alternatives to NEPA. We have private universities, too.

Things are more expensive, thanks to inflation, but do you also notice that it's easier to get money now than before? University lecturers now make a lot of money, and public servants get paid in time. A lot of opportunities have been opened up for smart people to make money in legitimate ways. Nigeria is marching forward, although some regions are marching forward faster than others, which is inevitable.

So please the idea that Abacha is better is wrong. Stale food is better than sweet poison.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Akolawole(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2006
@Seun

You will live long and serene old age(Amen)
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Mariory(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
Posted by: emmeno
I guess u want to know y i called him the legend, well its because when he was ruling Nigeria, one Dollar then was very cheap and our own money had value then but now, u can't give a little child 50box and ask him to buy sweet wit it. Now the OBJ group and sons LTD r just messing all the things up. I'm not a fan of Abacha nor any politician, if i had one chance to meet Abacha, i'll stick his penis up his ass and make him feel some pain and ask him how it feels when he bleeps himself. , but lets reason this, just forget that Abacha was a dictator, what if we had a president who always want nigeria to be the 1st in the world witout being a dictator, wont u like it

Not even worth a decent reply.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2006
Thats y i said he has done good and bad things for nigeria. Ok just check out the killings of innocent citizens in Nigeria and have u seen him on the news or even an emergency call to nigerians about it, i must say the Obj group (pardon me) is only after their mouth and wat their kids wuld eat and that all. Ok, let me enlightn u about soething u might knw that none of the kids of our leader r in nigeria today skoolin'. I heard one of our respected Senators yesterday near my house saying he's just so happy that he's kids r not in this troublesome nigeria where they fight over nothing, also saying that he wuld even prefer allowing them to study there cos theirs nothing his kids culd get from Nigeria. And to tell u the truth, he's right.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by owo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
National Association Of OBJ Apologists (NAOA) members are here and they are defending their good master. More grease to their elbows.

However, it takes being willingly ignorant of history and past Nigerian Administrations for anyone to declare this current government a success in any regard.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2006
Owo, thnkx atleats i thought i was the only nigerian who knws this currents government is full of shit, though its just trying to cover our mouth wit, bread and black soup.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by ono(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2006
Seun:

and very soon we will have alternatives to NEPA. We have private universities, too.

Things are more expensive, thanks to inflation, dut do you also notice that it's easier to get money now than before? University lecturers now make a lot of money, and public servants get paid in time. A lot of opportunities have been opened up for smart people to make money in legitimate ways. Nigeria is marching forward, although some regions are marching forward faster than others.

After 8 years on the throne, and a lot of billions down the drain, all we can show for power improvement is complete blackout and outrageous bills. Seun should be reminded that we already have alternatives to NEPA:

PHCN

And with PHCN, power generation has never been so bad in the history of Nigeria.

Seun, people are finding it difficult to make money out there o! An average Nigerian hardly take three meals a day anymore. Maybe you're living in Aso Villa.

Please tell us which region is progressing and which one's retrogressing. We will like to know.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Jakumo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2006
Emmeno if you are a fan of the late Nigerian dictator Sanni "WhoreDog" Abacha who looted the national treasury to the tune of 4 BILLION US dollars while rounding up and jailing peaceful pro-democracy protesters by the score as well as importing shiploads of toxic gasoline that poisoned the air in Nigerian cities killing hundreds,  then you will no doubt have equally fond sentiments about other such monsters as Adolf Hitler of Nazi Germany, Idi Amin The Butcher Uganda , Pol Pot of the Cambodian genocide and Nicolai Chowchesku of Romania.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by ababoy1(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2006
With Abacha, at least you knew you were dealing with a ruthless military dictator. With OBJ you have a gutless dictator masquerading as a democrat. There lies the difference.
Re: General Sani Abacha: The Legend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
Seun:

Under president Obasanjo, the exchange rate of the dollar to the naira has been very stable. In addition, people can abuse and yab and insult and castigate and criticize president Obasanjo without being gunned down by hired assasins. We have reliable alternatives to NITEL (GSM and CDMA phone companies) and very soon we will have alternatives to NEPA. We have private universities, too.

Things are more expensive, thanks to inflation, but do you also notice that it's easier to get money now than before? University lecturers now make a lot of money, and public servants get paid in time. A lot of opportunities have been opened up for smart people to make money in legitimate ways. Nigeria is marching forward, although some regions are marching forward faster than others, which is inevitable.

So please the idea that Abacha is better is wrong. Stale food is better than sweet poison.

what are you saying. dollar from 82 to 150 is stable, wow.

you yabbed, insulted, barked and cursed the hell out of him and what changed, nothing. it only got worse.

why do you have alternative to nitel. nitel was ok until that obj came on board and killed just to buy it for himself. now he doesn't want it anymore and wants to sell it to the govt. men you guys are fools.

nepa was a million times better back then than it is now and YOU know that. stop being a hypocrite just cuz ur yoruba like him.

of course its easier to get money, cuz the fucking budget is being split by everyone in power and prostitutes are having a field day.

marching forward in what way, backwards right.

are you secure in ur house?

what time do you lock ur gate.

can you tell me security is better.

how many times did you buy fuel from a station under obj, never, unless you queue forever. at least now its better.

WHO GO SAY HIM MAMA SOUP NO SWEET.

all the billions claimed that abacha stole, where are they. from one hand to another.

from a prisoner to man who is now the richest in africa, wow.

abuja never had a single over head tank until the obj came.

show me one thing obj took over from abacha that is still working today.(nitel, nepa, water, railways, roads, refineries, MEND, security, chaos, corruption, discipline)

did you ever hear of any crisis when the late abacha(rip) was in power, only for blood to be shed all over the country everyday these days(anyway its better, too many useless people is not good for any society).

pls if you don't have anything better to say, go pick your nose.

(1) (Reply)

Should Ismalic Dress Code Be Compulsory In School For Non Muslims? / Putting Food On The Table Or Sending Satelite Into Space / Lets Face It : Nigeria Is Moving At The Pace The Hausa Fulani Want !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.