Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed (42323 Views)

Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday / Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Akaegwu(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Jagaban with his master stroke strategy

Glod bless Tinubu
God bless Me
God bless Nigeria
The stroke is giving him great discomfort. He needs medical attention urgently
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by wunmi590(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2023

How come Osun state is part of state left out, when oyetola, the former governor is part of his list?
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Kingpowerful: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
I still believes there are more appointments coming after this but yet Tinubu is more interested in politics than lifting the masses
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by ORIAYO70(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
BuhariCarryGo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/27/states-left-out-of-tinubus-ministerial-list-revealed/

The southern goats that were shouting marginalization where r they?

Even the Yoruba land was not thoroughly represented.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Decarbonisation: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:

Glod bless Tinubu
God bless Me
God bless Nigeria

Master stroke strategy? Lol.

Delusion. You must be insane, and i a cure for that !
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by EngGandalf: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
blazepascal:
This country is a shithole Trump said it,and Nigerians are too gullible. tribalism has ruined this country .
Trumps country is also a shithole….
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Slurity(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Throwback:
Evidence of poor planning despite having 60days to show seriousness.

Not impressed with the fire brigade approach to partially meet a deadline that was supposed to be too much and double the time required by a serious government.
You always have excuses to cry.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by mantim(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Plateau state is ommited
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by juman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Where is keyamo´s name?
He should be the minister for niger delta.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by juman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fourteen to twenty more names still coming.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Menclothing: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigeria will be great
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by kclub83(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
blazepascal:
This country is a shithole Trump said it,and Nigerians are too gullible. tribalism has ruined this country .
Trump that said it before, we is he now?
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by kclub83(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
The Constitution asked you to appoint 36 Ministers in 60 days

28 Names is not 36

TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

One day Obi will recover the Presidency. One day muslims will be cut off from Nigeria.
mad man on the street is not gullible as you are. U should be weeping for obi by now. Idiot. Enemy of progress.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by brandmix: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bakareaj:
Explanation is needed here please....

None needed

How many of the Yorubas running Lagos are from Lagos ?
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Electorate: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by PricelessGem1: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
These are states that his party did not win in the presidential election I guess.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by orion7: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hotfreeze:

If it was between the East and North plus Middle Belt, what were your idiotic ancestors doing on the way to Lagos?
No wonder Yoruba soldiers killed you like flies. grin
to kill your stupid fathers. And just one division would have been enough.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Tzar(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
In barely 2months? What were you expecting? I am neither happy nor unhappy with him. In 6months, I will decide.
blazepascal:
with the state of the economy are you still happy with tinubu .let's keep sentiment aside please.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Hotfreeze: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
orion7:
to kill your stupid fathers. And just one division would have been enough.

You want to kill in a place where you ran away like dogs and abandoned your properties.

Unfortunately for your cursed ancestors, they got beaten like dogs and that marked the defeat of your people. The historical loss you suffered that day cemented your place as slaves till today.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Padipadi: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
keep on waiting, you will wait in vain. You have being waiting for the past 32yrs now, keep hoping
Who's this cretin?
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by triple996(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

So why did he avoid Lagos and Gombe?
U know say lagos na crase land. Dem no well 4 that place

1 Like

Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by orion7: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hotfreeze:

You want to kill in a place where you ran away like dogs and abandoned your properties.

Unfortunately for your cursed ancestors, they got beaten like dogs and that marked the defeat of your people. The historical loss you suffered that day cemented your place as slaves till today.
is good y u have brown roofs all over ? I dint have to show you pics of east. Nobody fears yorubas. Your reputation as cowards precedes you. Everyday you wake thank the north and middle belt. You guys don’t count
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by Bigseven(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Plateau
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by AfonjaPriest: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu has forgotten about them. Age is now telling seriously on him. It had gone to established the baba's bearing with cornfusion.
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by SeeThisLoser: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:

Glod bless Tinubu
God bless Me
God bless Nigeria

God does not bless drug lords. wink
Re: States Left Out Of Tinubu’s Ministerial List Revealed by UncleKoboko: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
PricelessGem1:
These are states that his party did not win in the presidential election I guess.

No peace for ME
MY USELESS OLD HAG WHÓRE MOTHER
MY DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER
and MY entire generations till eternity and beyond in Jesus mighty name Amen!!!.
WOE BETIDE ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATIONS

WHATEVER I LAY MY HANDS ON, I SHALL NOT PROSPER TILL THE END OF TIME.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR / Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.