Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit (54959 Views)

Cute Abiola Reacts As Police Threaten To Investigate And Possibly Prosecute Him / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
That is good. It will help him make money and that improves the economy.

juman:
They like popularize him.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:
It is, but yours is not!

Is your freedom guaranteed?

Why is Asari Dokubos freedom guaranteed?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Biafraaa: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
None of this is my concern. More important topic should be making it to front page and not all this..

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
I am not here to help you with any explanation. I am just telling you the reality but feel free to head to the nearest police station to your house and ask them why Asari Dokubo's freedom is guaranteed and not yours. I'm sure they will explain it to you in very clear terms.

lexy2014:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Royalpee: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Why do they want to arrest him? Is there any lie in the skit? Isn't this the general character of the Nigerian police?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by superCleanworks(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
LivingSage:
Those skit makers are misusing that opportunity these days.

Almost everything they do now needs to be checked by security operatives, and if found guilty they should be dealt with severely

Is that the police Uniform? he is not wearing the police Uniform.
The police are law abiding citizens too so they should take the matter to court and lets watch how they will fail.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Prenonjebose: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
What nonsense. There is no case there. The uniform worn by the skit maker is not the same as that of NPF. This uniformed PRO is uninformed
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by superCleanworks(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Prenonjebose:
What nonsense. There is no case there. The uniform worn by the skit maker is not the same as that of NPF. This uniformed PRO is uninformed

I pray they take it to court. The epic fail that awaits them would be more fun to watch than the skit.

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:
I am not here to help you with any explanation. I am just telling you the reality but feel free to head to the nearest police station to your house and ask them why Asari Dokubo's freedom is guaranteed and not yours. I'm sure they will explain it to you in very clear terms.

Since you know the reality then u should have no problems answering my questions.

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by bluefilm: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
He should be arrested asap.

Unless he obtained permission from the police to use that uniform.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by JuanDeDios: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:
It is a drama that portrays the reality unless you choose to live in delusion.

Go and arrest hundreds of thousands of police men robbing people daily on the road.

Going ahead to prosecute him is you the police scoring an own goal. 80% of Nigerians already don't see police as their friend. Prosecuting him means the numbers will go much higher.
Where the 20% dey that see police as their friends? I want to meet them.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by abidem4real: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

https://www.facebook.com/100064453009372/posts/pfbid02DY6Rq5LZp6SRoGDy9x28GpCkrLaXXsJy51ta2qj913B39HG9ma8qhzcs5CxChxXTl/?app=fbl
Although I've not been able to watch the skit, I know whatever he must have said or displayed about Nigerian police would not be anything short of them. Arresting him means they are just trying to wash their dirty linen in the public. It's just going to give them unprecedented backlash
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Chucks13: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Police goofed badly on daily basis, though I never watched his skit but if it is about bad manners then it is the police that need to change their ways.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by 1gbdata: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Mantilla(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chai
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Adewale1603(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Who takes these men in black serious again?
They've long lost their relevances. People see them as potential danger and enemies not friend, that's why they do avoid them at all means.
Police is never your friend.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Omenlon: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
ElSudani:
The police should focus on getting rid of the bad apples within it's ranks.
The skit unfortunately is the way most Nigerians perceive the police.
is there any profession without bag eggs?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
The police should go after bandits
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by vicfajeze: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Teosy:
She is not above the law
She?SO CUTE ABIOLA NA WOMAN
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by hopexter(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ignoring the message and attacking the messenger tactics undecided
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by OmoOlomo1: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Na today den don dey use police uniform play.
Many of such scenes in Yoruba films industry.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Sammy5413(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cute Abiola na man
Teosy:
She is not above the law
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by tabaralph: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Which lesson is that?
Go and ask the trinity guy he will tell you how his anus was drilled by s*x starved monsters in agodi prison Ibadan because of all this useless and senseless pranks and skits… rubbish
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Goodman2023: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

Go and arrest hundreds of thousands of police men robbing people daily on the road.

Going ahead to prosecute him is you the police scoring an own goal. 80% of Nigerians already don't see police as their friend. Prosecuting him means the numbers will go much higher.

They can't..abiola was very Sharp about the skit...no where was Nigerian police written on the uniform...he also added some symbols on the cap and shirt...there is no law that says only the police can wear a blue shirt ...there is no law that says only the police can wear a black beret and there is no law that says only the police can wear black trousers...

I challenge the police to take him to court...they know they can't win
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by zikter(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
How is what the guy wearing a police uniform? Police and mumu self. Instead of going to face bandits, kidnappers, arm robbers or at least their egunje personnel, here they are shaming themselves
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by oxygeng: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
The looters should stop looting, create jobs for the Youths through revamping of water works/boards in all local government area, built more power stations and revamp existing ones, get all MOW in each council back to life, get the Refineries working optimally, and many more. And see if skit making if not dead naturally it will be left for people with genuine love and talent for Arts; not these unregulated all comers circus.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
tabaralph:

Go and ask the trinity guy he will tell you how his anus was drilled by s*x starved monsters in agodi prison Ibadan because of all this useless and senseless pranks and skits… rubbish

Are you talking about your experience in jail?

Since u know all the above, then you are in a very good position to answer my question.

Which lesson is that?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Prenonjebose: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

I pray they take it to court. The epic fail that awaits them would be more fun to watch than the skit.
Hahahaha. Don't mind them, forming public awareness.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Dbestbrest: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

You are absolutely right but it is not only 80% that doesn't see police as their friends but 99.99%. It is only their immediate family members that benefits from their corruption that still like them
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by NAC1666: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

https://www.facebook.com/100064453009372/posts/pfbid02DY6Rq5LZp6SRoGDy9x28GpCkrLaXXsJy51ta2qj913B39HG9ma8qhzcs5CxChxXTl/?app=fbl
Police has no evidence to arrest him. There is no where it is written that what he is putting on belong to the nigeria police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.