Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit (54964 Views)

Cute Abiola Reacts As Police Threaten To Investigate And Possibly Prosecute Him / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by asanausana91: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

What senseless drama that portraits what rubbish?
Everyone knows that most police officers are CORRUPT. The word here is most and not all.
To the few that are not corrupt, will they not find it offensive and insulting?
Tomorrow if they bring a video that portrayed northerners as aboki that cannot speak English, so I should sue the film director because he dramatically show us how some northerners speak english while I am not among them.
Every Nigerian know that 90% of police men and women are corrupt.
The idiot supposed to go and fish out the bad eggs in the police force
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Mayeldah(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Let the skit makers breathe.

Arrest Bandits!!!!
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Bobxin: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
This is the second one to be arrested this year alone.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Pootle: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
he should have use the navy he once worked for now undecided
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Sleekfingers: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

https://www.facebook.com/100064453009372/posts/pfbid02DY6Rq5LZp6SRoGDy9x28GpCkrLaXXsJy51ta2qj913B39HG9ma8qhzcs5CxChxXTl/?app=fbl

Are the police not collecting bribe, extorting and don't they brutalize Nigerians? Thunder fire una there. Awon criminals jatijati

I have seen hundreds of foreign films especially Americans, where they show the rot in their police . they didn't arrest or prosecute anybody o.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
I know the reality, and that is not the same thing as answering your questions.

Go and try what Asari Dokubo did and you won't be here asking stupid questions, yet Dokubo is walking free. That is the reality, and you will get a bonus pack as they will also answer all your questions.

lexy2014:

Since you know the reality then u should have no problems answering my questions.

Is your freedom guaranteed?

Why is Asari Dokubos freedom guaranteed?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:

Go and try what Asari Dokubo did and you won't be here asking stupid questions, yet Dokubo is walking free. That is the reality, and you will get a bonus pack as they will also answer all your questions.

Since you know the reality then u should have no problems answering my questions.

1. Is your freedom guaranteed? Yes or no

2. Why is Asari Dokubos freedom guaranteed?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:

Are you saying that you don't even know of your freedom is guaranteed?

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:
It is a drama that portrays the reality unless you choose to live in delusion.

Go and arrest hundreds of thousands of police men robbing people daily on the road.

Going ahead to prosecute him is you the police scoring an own goal. 80% of Nigerians already don't see police as their friend. Prosecuting him means the numbers will go much higher.

Well, aside that...
There are number of skits out there using police...
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by themanderon: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
They hate the truth cos it burns the soul. Is he not portraying what is the daily reality of Nigerians in the hands of the ever corrupt and despicable Nigerian police force?.
Mr Adejobi should talk a drive around the country to see if our men in black behave like sane humans if he is claiming ignorance of their several misdeeds.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Savechild23: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Arrest him, prosecute and jail him
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
They have no case because if they do, trust me he would have been arrested for Long.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Gbeng30(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
The Truth is always bitter, this one hit them..
Bunch of criminals called security
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Jostoman: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
E be like say police don abandon their job to Start witch hunting.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Cardozzo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Treasure17:
Nigerian police is looking for positive PR and in reality we know what they stand for. Their uniform is as useless as their officers.

The police are now filled with serious individual am a living proof
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by TruthHurts100: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
We are so useless in this country.

One, those are not real police uniforms.

Two, real uniforms and badges are used in movies in sane countries and no set of jobless fellows throw tantrums.

Fbi suppose don close down Hollywood by now.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by unclejb2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Asari Dokubo use Assault rifles and GPMGs dey do videos everyday, police are pretending not to see him.

Person go market go sow clothe wey no be police uniform, police dey make noise up and down.

Shit hole
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2023

lexy2014:

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
WHO GET TIME grin
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
lagonovo:

Are u saying that you don't even know of your freedom is guaranteed?

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagosrd: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
I think the police should just let go for peace to reign. You know you're dealing with a different generation totally, if you don't want to be seeing real videos of the portrayed acts on social media.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by tabaralph: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you talking about your experience in jail?

Since u know all the above, then you are in a very good position to answer my question.

Which lesson is that?
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by t2luv1: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Teosy:
She is not above the law

Which Law? Tell ya We all need to see this Nigeria Constitution, maybe then I will understand where you coming from. Give me the Url to online address where I can read this constitution.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
tabaralph:

Cry me a river

Is that what u were doing in prison while
your "anus was drilled by s*x starved monsters in agodi prison Ibadan"?

Is that a picture of you and your fellow inmates?

Wow...am sure it brings back memories for you.

Since u know all the above, then you are in a very good position to answer my question.

Which lesson is that?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Swissli(f): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
What's The Difference Between His And That Of Others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.