Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit (54960 Views)

Cute Abiola Reacts As Police Threaten To Investigate And Possibly Prosecute Him / Cute Abiola: Focus Your Energy On Police Corruption - Inibehe Effiong To Adejobi / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lagonovo: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
I know the reality, and that is not the same thing as answering your questions.

Go and try what Asari Dokubo did and you won't be here asking stupid questions, yet Dokubo is walking free. That is the reality, and you will get a bonus pack as they will also answer all your questions.

lexy2014:

Are u saying that you don't even know of your freedom is guaranteed?

Since you know the reality then u should have no problems answering my questions.

1. Is your freedom guaranteed? Yes or no

2. Why is Asari Dokubos freedom guaranteed?

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by ponishah: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:
It is a drama that portrays the reality unless you choose to live in delusion.

Go and arrest hundreds of thousands of police men robbing people daily on the road.

Going ahead to prosecute him is you the police scoring an own goal. 80% of Nigerians already don't see police as their friend. Prosecuting him means the numbers will go much higher.
He is also protected by the constitution
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by AfonjaPriest: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Police? Don't even mention the word. If you love the police, you love criminals.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by 7arrows: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:
It is a drama that portrays the reality unless you choose to live in delusion.

Go and arrest hundreds of thousands of police men robbing people daily on the road.

Going ahead to prosecute him is you the police scoring an own goal. 80% of Nigerians already don't see police as their friend. Prosecuting him means the numbers will go much higher.

Moreso in a sane state they have no case. The uniform is just the same colour. The badge is not the same. The logo is not the same. I understand sha as they say... the truth is a bitter pill. E dey pain NPF
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by 7arrows: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2023
youngrichnigga:
This PPRO should stop already, he might need to arrest all actors, skit makers and comedians out there carrying on in this way. Rather than direct the exposed modus operandi to the police monitoring teams for follow up on the bad acts of their men on our streets and highways, he's here threatening to arrest cute Abiola. I can give countless films and skits depicting the ills of the police force (NPF) undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyway the guy should also get ready to become triple famous. Thanks to senseless Nigerian police.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by bong4(m): 2:21am On Jul 29, 2023
Curse777:
That's not a Police uniform

Unfortunately the Nigeria Police doesn't know that.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by ashawopikin(m): 2:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Police wan arrest air force? btw that's not even a police uniform
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by BALLOSKI: 5:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Officer Woos entire content in the drain if they succeed Cute Abiola.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by alizma: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Fugazy2023:

It is He and tell me how he rubbished the police on those skits?
Is what he portrayed in thise skits alien to you or all of us?
Your mistake (it) is worse than that of the person you are trying to correct.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by mosaicafrique: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2023
What he is wearing is not a police uniform, his cap is not Carrying the NPF crest, no lanyard in his shoulder, the fabric is not the same with that of NPF. Don't worry, take him to court and you will meet lawyers there that police Irritate.

1 Like

Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by kafeii123: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2023
God go help
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Fugazy2023: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2023
alizma:

Your mistake (it) is worse than that of the person you are trying to correct.

Go fu*k yourself and stop acting like an illiterate. I wasn't correcting his grammar or error in his "sentence". I was only correcting the gender of the character in question.
Too know with no shishi in the account
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by kareemkamil(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Na family matters na
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by lexy2014: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2023
lagonovo:
I know the reality, and that is not the same thing as answering your questions.

Go and try what Asari Dokubo did and you won't be here asking stupid questions, yet Dokubo is walking free. That is the reality, and you will get a bonus pack as they will also answer all your questions.

Are u saying that you don't even know of ur freedom is guaranteed?

Since u know the reality then you should have no problems answering my questions.

1. Is your freedom guaranteed? Yes or no

2. Why is Asari Dokubos freedom guaranteed?
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Ashirioluwa: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Teosy:
She is not above the law

Is he, and I believe what this young man has done is only an expression of the art. I know a lot of folks, especially the people in uniform, will not like a comedy skit showing police corruption or brutality, but the truth is that this is what is going on in our community, and it's not any form of misrepresentation.

If the police authority doesn't like the skit or the use of their job for a comedy skit, they can warn him not to do it again, but harassing him with arrest should not be part of the solution.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Starking1000000(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2023
LivingSage:
Those skit makers are misusing that opportunity these days.

Almost everything they do now needs to be checked by security operatives, and if found guilty they should be dealt with severely
Re-read the rubbish you just write

Abi you a security man?
Na y e pain you cos dem expose Una

Just the way gang of Lagos expose Lagos state election, Lagos state ban their bill board.
Re: Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit by Papaalpha79: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why arresting him, that is why you police do everyday by day, even when they told you police is your friend, they will still ask you to pay for huge amount of money...... My question is where are they our friends? Useless police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.