Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? (6310 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD / Buhari To Reinforce Military Presence In Niger-delta / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2011
Because of the great carpet destruction of evidence in major African cities & libraries, we have been forced to put up with the Europeanized version of historical events especially ones that suggests that the first African to set foot on American soil was a passenger on one of their slave ships.

Dr. Ivan Van Sertima was one of the first to gain momentum about the researched that debunks this as one of histories great falsities, now it is an open and shut case that the Western world still deny; their assumption that Africans are always stagnant and refuse to accept Africas role in the development of human existence and civilisation as a whole. The first pyramid to appear at Leventa is in the Americas.

Black Africans are said to be associated with the "Olmec" an ancient civilization that existed during the Egyptian dynasty. There are massive statues that were found in South America known as the "Collossal Heads" that depict black African warriors in full regalia.

Ancien Egyptians were Africans (Nubians were powerful, wealthy and intelligient people who controlled large territories along the Nile) that called the land Kemet; the first pharoahs had pure African blood, furthermore, Piankhi, Shabaka I, Shakatak, Taharka and Tanutamun were all black Africans.

Inshort, there is now sufficient evidence for the prove of black African migration to and fro the Americas, Europe and even Asia.

For more information read:

They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America
African Presence in Early America
Blacks in Science: Ancient and Modern (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Europe (Journal of African Civilizations)
African Presence in Early Asia

Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4&feature=related
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttg1A5Ncfs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY

1 Like

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by 1luvkipsus: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
Of what use is dis news?africans dat were probably marrying plnty wives,drinkin &doin farm work!they were of no use.
Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by igbo2011(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2011
They try and say that the only times when blacks migrate is when other people move them lol. White supremacy at it's finest.
1luvkipsus:

Of what use is dis news?africans dat were probably marrying plnty wives,drinkin &doin farm work!they were of no use.
Who taught you to hate yourself? Blacks were trading with american indians and were teaching them many things. We even taught the Mexicans how to built pyraamids. That is why their pyramids are around the same size as ours. Our gods in ancient egypt were their gods too. We shared the same gods because we told them about our gods.

Africann history is amazing, we are the oldest civilization in the world. Every black person MUST study ancient Egypt. This new knowledge empowered me and now I can do ANYTHING!! I can run a 2 million employee business, I can build a satellite, I can do anything.

EMPOWER YOUR SELF AND READ YOUR TRUE HISTORY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by brixton: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
igbo2011:

They try and say that the only times when blacks migrate is when other people move them lol. White supremacy at it's finest.Who taught you to hate yourself? Blacks were trading with american indians and were teaching them many things. We even taught the Mexicans how to built pyraamids. That is why their pyramids are around the same size as ours. Our gods in ancient egypt were their gods too. We shared the same gods because we told them about our gods.

Africann history is amazing, we are the oldest civilization in the world. Every black person MUST study ancient Egypt. This new knowledge empowered me and now I can do ANYTHING!! I can run a 2 million employee business, I can build a satellite, I can do anything.

EMPOWER YOUR SELF AND READ YOUR TRUE HISTORY!!!

nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
1luvkipsus:

Ancient Africans were great, intelligent  and civilized people contrary to what European scholars would like you to believe.

In comparism to land mass, there is more jungle in Europe than there is in the African continent.

Watch the videos, read the books or both if you so please.

[flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4[/flash] [flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttg1A5Ncfs[/flash] [flash=250,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9fNBCxp7iI[/flash]

1 Like

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
Amujale:

Ancient Africans were great, intelligent and civilized people contrary to what European scholars would like you to believe.

In comparism to land mass, there is more jungle in Europe than there is in the African continent.

Watch the videos, read the books or both if you so please.
How did you expect them to get the capable slave workforce to drive their capitalist economy or to justify colonialization if they had not re-write African history ?

1 Like

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 2:52am On Oct 30, 2011
Gbam!
Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by igbo2011(m): 3:12am On Oct 30, 2011
Amujale:

Gbam!

What does Gbam mean? ALso do you have books to read about the Book of the Dead?
Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 4:23am On Oct 30, 2011
* The Book Of Coming Forth By Day by Maulana Karenga

* The Book of Going Forth by Day by Raymond Faulkner

* The Papyrus of Ani (rare)

* The Valley of the Kings: Horizon of Eternity by Erik Hornung

* Essays In Ancient Egyptian Studies by Jacob Curruthers

* Egypt Revisited by Ivan Van Sertima

1 Like

Re: African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? by Amujale(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2011
igbo2011:

What does Gbam mean?

Affirmation

(1) (Reply)

Okada Accidents Have Reduced By 95% In Lagos – Kayode Opeifa / Biafra A Village In Portugal! / Gunmen Set 6-member Family Ablaze In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.