Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) (3362 Views)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Obidients not Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Isobug: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
They must call them IPOB whether or not they read the post or not.
Anything against the evil government is IPOB. Ndi uchu yelobaa
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Rostikol: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
festacman:
Given that Trump's MAGA group, like the Obi-dients, do this same troll thing against Biden and her back at home, Kamala Harris is most likely remain unmoved.

Exactly. Incidentally, the thick, stupid ignorant and dumb Igbos actually supported TRUMP in his election, a known racist supported en Masse by US neo nazis and white supremacist groups, and rejected by 98% of the 50 million black US population.

Igbos supported him and even made clothes with his racist face on it and paraded the streets in support of him!

Igbos are thick, stupid and supremely moronic with no sense.

An embarrassment to the black world.

I just saw a YouTube video of an Igbo pastor causing outrage in the US black population, by declaring in his church that there is no need for reparations to be paid Afro Americans for the 400 years of slavery they suffered, and that there is no need for Affirmative Action, the policy which obliges universities to accept students from minority groups, to end centuries of racial exclusion from education.

Because of his idiotic comments, the Afro American community now is blaming ‘Africans’ for being ignorant of the civil rights movement and slave trade consequences that have far reaching effects on the lives of US blacks till this day.

Igbos are just a disgrace.

Loud and opinionated yet they know NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Christistruth03: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Obidients don't represent Nigeria

They even have only one Governor In all Nigeria and even he has been going to Abuja to take Photographs with Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself. So if Nigeria cannot get better because we are upholding our democracy then tell me is it people celebrating the killing of our servicemen and women that will make it work.

Democracy means majority win the vote. Tinubu got the majority vote as announced by INEC so what should we do?

I think you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting the headless chicken bullying everyone online for having contrary political opinion.

Demayour:

To an aged fellow like you, it is still about "my candidate", "my party " and "my tribe".

I don't support those guys though but trust me, if it were for guys like you alone, Nigeria may never get better but surely it will.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by LikeAking: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make Igbos Dem self rest small.

No be every thing be fight.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Whenever you say something against tinubu you're an ipob. It pure stupidity, defending politicians
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Please be specific about the "Nigerians". We know those that make up the Twitter constituency

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by LivingSage: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Headless mobs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
madridguy:
The "Headless mob” are in sifia pains as usual. Their last hope don pafuka grin grin grin

How far with their letters to the White House ? Probably the US officials don use them wrap Mary-Jane cheesy

Take it easily or by force, no one will call your pathetic lying machine candidate because he is of no value to the US.
How their last hope take pafuka when Nigeria as a whole don already pafuka. grin cheesy You sure say you get sense at all grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by anonymous1759(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
keymatt:
White House usually role with presidents with serious corruption baggages like Tinubu. Theif Tinubu criminal/corruption stains will make him very easy to be controlled by America. Hence Kamala's phone call with Tinubu. If he does pim they'll open his books. grin Is this the kind of leader Nigeria voted Capital No!!!!
I'm sure Gay and lesbian rights is among the top issues they discussed. And some local abgados think Tinubu will stand tall and talk tough to the west? How will an illegitimate head of state who stole 2023 presidential elections stand up to America or even call their bluff I laugh in swahili. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The reign of puppet Tinubu will soon be over. 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎

Please somebody should Check on your mental health Tinubu matter dey give you depression it’s all written in your quote.
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by SledgeHammerer: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Say frustrated obidiotssssss not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
keymatt:
White House usually role with presidents with serious corruption baggages like Tinubu. Theif Tinubu criminal/corruption stains will make him very easy to be controlled by America. Hence Kamala's phone call with Tinubu. If he does pim they'll open his books. grin Is this the kind of leader Nigeria voted Capital No!!!!
I'm sure Gay and lesbian rights is among the top issues they discussed. And some local abgados think Tinubu will stand tall and talk tough to the west? How will an illegitimate head of state who stole 2023 presidential elections stand up to America or even call their bluff I laugh in swahili. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The reign of puppet Tinubu will soon be over. 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎
the only thief here is obi the druggie master of alaigbo...

We can post more if his history here..

Tinubu REMAIN my PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Obi supporters from sad Eastern region of nigeria are not more Nigerians than majority Nigerians that voted PRESIDENT TINUBU...

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TINUBU..

THUNDER FIRE THIEF OBI

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by WildChild00(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
wittywriter:
Tinubu is AU chairman so it's expected in a way...why the fuss?

Wittyness

Do you know how much Mr Tinubu paid to secure the ECOWAS chairmanship?
Re: Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
You mean Biafran terrorists exposing their lack of home training.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Jet Did Not Crash, Bandits Shot It Down, Killed Pilot, 13 Soldiers / Sanwo-Olu Signs N2.26 Trillion Lagos Budget Into Law / Rules And Regulations Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Sec, Isa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.