Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan (1022 Views)

Jigawa Suspends Aminu Kanta Over 'Mismanagement Of Funds' For Ramadan Feeding / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
As a pure Ewedu masalami I am waiting for my master.

Oh yes Emir of illorin just ban our culture

🤪

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Caused by oduduwa?
Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
My own myskami is fake

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by Curse777: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nna Ipob just like attention.... They can create 100 threads to seek attention like a child crying for mummy

Silence is always the best answer for a fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777 is that what happened to your generation?

I mean the curse777

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
Nna Ipob just like attention.... They can create 100 threads to seek attention like a child crying for mummy

Silence is always the best answer for a fool

Fake moslami Ewedu banza

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by STRI1: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Get educated brother. If you will read this out if HATE.

We Muslims have a leader, just as every sane society does. The Sultan of Sokoto is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria. And the moon is being sighted all over the country before it can be declared seen for the declaration of a new month.

Love from a Muslim brother. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

We Muslims have a leader, just as every sane society does. The Sultan of Sokoto is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria. And the moon is being sighted all over the country before it can be declared seen for the declaration of a new month.

Is that why Nigeria Moslem behave like cows and Dubai Moslem don't ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by odduduwa: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
What's the difference between a Nigerian Muslim and a Saudi Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
odduduwa:
What's the difference between a Nigerian Muslim and a Saudi Muslim

Bomb

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by STRI1: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

Is that why Nigeria Moslem behave like cows and Dubai Moslem don't ?

Well, Muslims all over the world has leaders in their country including the Emiratis.

4 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Well, Muslims all over the world has leaders in their country including the Emiratis.

Can my yorubaba Moslem father lead pray In Kano ?

2 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Helinues

Ya hu hu

Mooooooo
Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by STRI1: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

Can my yorubaba Moslem father lead pray In Kano ?
there are thousands of Muslims praying and living peacefully in Kano including christians. Christians particularly in Kano has their big churches and centres that's known for christians.

And not only that, Muslims all over the world, far and wide gatherr in their millions to pray together in mecca. That's to show all Muslims all over the world are one..

3 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:
there are thousands of Muslims praying and living peacefully in Kano including christians. Christians particularly in Kano has their big churches and centres that's known for christians.

And not only that, Muslims all over the world, far and wide gatherr in their millions to pray together in mecca. That's to show all Muslims all over the world are one..

Can my yorubaba Moslem father lead prayers in Kano ?

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

3 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by Hedonisco: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Why is he the leader? Is he elected via some clear process instituted by convention? How, if so?

Otherwise, who appointed, affirmed, and gazetted him a leader? Is it his birthright? If so how? On what basis?

Those of us 'ignorant' Nigerians would like to know. We are assuming that Islam in Nigeria is not a cult so there ought to be transparency in these things. I know say una dey quick vex. Small thing, you don begin find your papa to declare fatwa upon. But no be fight. Na information we dey seek.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by STRI1: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

Can my yorubaba Moslem father lead prayers in Kano ?

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷
Yes, your honored father can. May Almighty Allah bless him and lengthen his years. And you too.

Love from a Muslim brother. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Yes, your honored father can. May Almighty Allah bless him and lengthen his years. And you too.

Love from a Muslim brother. smiley

Name one mosque .

One location

Any in Kano my yorubaba father can spread the word of Allah

2 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hedonisco:

Why is he the leader? Is he elected via some clear process instituted by convention? How, if so?

Otherwise, who appointed, affirmed, and gazetted him a leader? Is it his birthright? If so how? On what basis?

Those of us 'ignorant' Nigerians would like to know. We are assuming that Islam in Nigeria is not a cult so there ought to be transparency in these things. I know say una dey quick vex. Small thing, you don begin find your papa to declare fatwa upon. But no be fight. Na information we dey seek.

People when dey use bomb do cake ?

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by STRI1: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hedonisco:

Oh. Okay Sokoto has been known to be at the fore front of islam in Nigeria. And more has to do with the role they play in Islam in Nigeria. So the leader of NSCIA(National Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs) in Niger is from there. But secretary and other members are from all over the country.
Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by tishbite42: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Answer his question directly
Stop beating about the bush
Can a Yoruba man lead a Muslim prayer session (Jumaat) in Kano??

2 Likes

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
tishbite42:

I tire ooooo

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by khalling2008: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
proverb 26:4) Do not answer a fool (Ipob) according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.
Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Another he-gbo don quick find one dumb thread open

Una no sabi troll aswear, see the rubbish wey u write

Na why half-smart Ekpa fit hold una papa prick for finland con stll tell am make he go hide under bed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
khalling2008:
proverb 26:4) Do not answer a fool (Ipob) according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.

Ewedu no get say

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Another he-gbo don quick find one dumb thread open

Una no sabi troll aswear, see the rubbish wey u write

Na why half-smart Ekpa fit hold una papa prick for finland con stll tell am make he go hide under bed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come to Kano and lead prayer

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by Chigorkizz(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ndi- moon waiters! Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chigorkizz:
Ndi- moon waiters! Hahahaha

I just buy new mat and kettle i wan go Kano go lead prayers na why I ask o

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by khalling2008: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

Ewedu no get say
Igbo Christians terrorist spotted. You want to claim northern Muslim, we don't want you, ipob terrorist
Igbo Christians are Ipob while Ipob is most terrorist in the whole world.
Igbo Christians = Ipob = terrorist
Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by STRI1: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
tishbite42:

Okay as a Muslim. There are masjid where Muslims pray, each of these masjid has their leader, called imam in Northern Nigeria you don't expect a southerner to be a leader of a mosque. So, you'll most likely be led by a northern Muslim. Same in South, even in Hausa village here in Ondo state their imam is a Southern Yoruba where I prayed along with Hausa even today at jumah.

However, if you miss the prayer with the imam you can organize yourselves to pray and I personally has led prayers severally for Hausa. Only someone who visits the mosque can understand this practically by seeing for himself.

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
khalling2008:

Igbo Christians terrorist spotted. You want to claim northern Muslim, we don't want you, ipob terrorist

Ewedu mathematics?

1 Like

Re: Only The North Tells Me When To See The Moon For Ramadan by ANIMABIDR: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
STRI1:

Okay as a Muslim. There are masjid where Muslims pray, each of these masjid has their leader, called imam in Northern Nigeria you don't expect a southerner to be a leader of a mosque. So, you'll most likely be led by a northern Muslim. Same in South, even in Hausa village here in Ondo state their imam is a Southern Yoruba where I prayed along with Hausa even today at jumah.

However, if you miss the prayer with the imam you can organize yourselves to pray and I personally has led prayers severally for Hausa. Only someone who visits the mosque can understand this practically by seeing for himself.

So after your long talk I as a yorubaba cannot lead prayer in Kano ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Candid Advice To Nigerians. / Director Of Lands Or Minister Of FCT, Who Allocates Land In The FCT? / What Happens To Adedibu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.