Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

If I Become The President Of Nigeria... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Become The President Of Nigeria... (116 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Become The President Of Nigeria... by uncleck: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigeria is the most powerful African country if well managed. If I happen to become the president:

- I'll mobilize all available resources and conquer the whole of Africa.

- I'll evict all foreign military bases from the soil of Africa

- I'll collapse all the countries into one so that we'll have one government, one military, one currency, one market...

- Tribes will become the federating units. Each tribe (state) will have it's police and maintain its education system. Tribes less than 5 million people will merge with other tribes.

- All foreign religions, including Christianity and Islam will be banned for a period of 50 years.

- African traditions will be incorporated fully into the education system. We will study witchcraft, money rituals, how our forefathers make rains, the use of herbs and roots in the medical system, how to communicate with extraterrestrials etc.

- Export of any raw material must be approved by me personally. You can't take our resources overseas to refine and export to us again while you can build the factory here.

- Import of any finished non essential product will be banned. Any brand that wants to sell it's products in Africa will have to build their factory in Africa. One license will mean access to the whole of African market.

- Our policy on Education will discard most of this obsolete contents we're taught in schools today.

- No foreign currency will be valid on the soil of Africa. If we're buying from you, we use our currency. If you're buying from us, we use our currency.

Africa will never develop with multitude of countries. The amount spent on maintaining different governments and militaries is enough to develop Africa. As individual countries, we are weak. A united Africa will become formidable.

Most importantly, we need a domesticated education system. What we have now as education is meaningless

(1) (Reply)

To : The Presidency: Nass And The Judiciary. / APC Nat'l Chair: Only Ex SGF Boss Can Take The Party To Next Level -says Abdalla / Obi And Tinubu Are Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.