Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) (3798 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) / Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by walefresh3(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Terrorist .. u never get work ooo ... Come Lagos make I give u work for vio office so u go stop all dis sit at home job for anambra state...
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
Roast construction without drainages, won't last more than a couple of years
It has double drainage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2023
walefresh3:
Terrorist .. u never get work ooo ... Come Lagos make I give u work for vio office so u go stop all dis sit at home job for anambra state...

Shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Anambra1stPikin: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
Roast construction without drainages, won't last more than a couple of years
I guess you are blind to notice the drainage

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by walefresh3(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Tomek09:

Peter Obi will unseat Tinubu at the Tribunal.
your obi naa scammer him no get POLITICAL party...

He is not labour party candidate... So how him want take unseat jagaban ?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Ebubu3: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Otondo wait when the project is completed, the Juhel road that link to this road has been completed and it came with drainage and street light, all the roads he awarded in Awka will come with walkway and street light
open drainages are backward, and yet the juhel asphalt road ddnt even come with road marking

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Anambra1stPikin: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
open drainages are backward, and yet the juhel asphalt road ddnt even come with road marking
It's ongoing project

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by SmartPolician: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
No street lights, no covered drainage, no road marking, no traffic light, no trees, no cycling path. Just asphalt.

And me and you know all these won’t be added.

Surely it’s not even durable and won’t last.

Smh

Standards of construction in that side sef

I think the road is still under construction. However, if this is the last stage of this project, without mincing words, it looks like a terribly done job.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
No street lights, no covered drainage, no road marking, no traffic light, no trees, no cycling path. Just asphalt.

Smh

Bia this Wawa poverty stricken child, Anambra isn’t your mate in anything

Better crawl back to that poverty center of the entire southern region

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2023
walefresh3:
your obi naa scammer him no get POLITICAL party...

He is not labour party candidate... So how him want take unseat jagaban ?
Why are you jittery and afraid if he won't remove ur Jagaban
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Ebubu3: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Bia this Wawa poverty stricken child, Anambra isn’t your mate in anything

Better crawl back to that poverty center of the entire southern region
ipob capital of SE don talk
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Anambra1stPikin: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2023
OVB123:
He will not do anything in nnewi because the people are his number one enemy. They shouldn't expect anything from him.
Number one enemy how Most of you ignorant mind will come to social media and be typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by BossGerald: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:
The Soludo Effect!!!

This is the new look of Old INEC Road, Regina to Goodwill Junction Axis, Okpuno, Awka, Anambra State.

What's your take on this development

Ongoing road project

Bro honestly speaking, is this all what soludo can offer?? Despite his loud mouth?

I still see many unfinished road projects everywhere around Anambra state with his local contractors, I hope those roads will last atleast 5yrs?
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by OVB123: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Tomek09:

Governance shouldn't be like that. There's no way you expect Nnewi to leave Ifeanyi Ubah and vote Soludo.
Unfortunatelly, that is the way Nigeria politics is play. Soludo will not forgive the people of Nnewi for not voting him.
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by oneeast: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Ositaufere the abakaleke miscreant you never get sense. Millions of your ebonyi people are running to Anambra for greener pasture but you are not worried

Ebubu3:

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Enice(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:
The Soludo Effect!!!

This is the new look of Old INEC Road, Regina to Goodwill Junction Axis, Okpuno, Awka, Anambra State.

What's your take on this development

Ongoing road project
This is the highest height of mediocrity. A governor of a state being praised for laying coal tar of less than 2 inch thickness on a major road not up to 50meters length! what did we do to deserve this rubbish na?
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2023
So Nigeria governors are strictly for road constructions.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Otondo wait when the project is completed, the Juhel road that link to this road has been completed and it came with drainage and street light, all the roads he awarded in Awka will come with walkway and street light
this walkway be like suicide mission
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Enice:
This is the highest height of mediocrity. A governor of a state being praised for laying coal tar of less than 2 inch thickness on a major road not up to 50meters length! what did we do to deserve this rubbish na?

Keep crying 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

Bro honestly speaking, is this all what soludo can offer?? Despite his loud mouth?

I still see many unfinished road projects everywhere around Anambra state with his local contractors, I hope those roads will last atleast 5yrs?

Thank goodness you saw something at least
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Curious345: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

I'm.impressed with the clean gutters .

Here in Lagos the gutters is parked full with dangerous biological weapons
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Bradford111(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Vikkystar I love you
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by care4you: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:

Smh

Show us your side let's compare

Anu.
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Ebubu3: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
care4you:

Show us your side let's compare

Anu.
ewu
So called light of the nation even ordinary ebonyi state has beta roads than you
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Quintessence44: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Curious345:
I'm.impressed with the clean gutters…

You are disgusting and ignorant, and it’s your type that allow the leaders to get away with building substandard garbage as infrastructure.

NO ROAD is supposed to have OPEN GUTTERS in this day and age.

You must COVER your drains and build PEDESTRIAN SIDEWALKS on every street as a matter of RIGHT.

Pedestrians are taxpayers just like car drivers, and are ENTITLED to their own street infrastructure. You cannot build a road for cars with no thought for pedestrians, and leave them to walk on the sand or on the asphalt itself.

That is backward, primitive and dangerous, unsightly negligence that is unacceptable in every country on Earth except apparently Nigeria, Ghana and a couple more West African nations.

No one else builds open gutters on Earth.

Why such a SIMPLE rule of modernity seems beyond you people, including Soludo that has spent decades abroad and surely knows better, is beyond me.
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by ojobek: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Olodo forming learned,that is stone base and not asphalt.That project is still under construction.
Ebubu3:

Smh

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by oneeast: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ewu abakaleke. Ebonyi is a village no wonder most ebonyi people are living in Anambra.

Ositaufere just wait for new thread on your wife. I go treat your Fck up

Ebubu3:
ewu
So called light of the nation even ordinary ebonyi state has beta roads than you

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
ewu
So called light of the nation even ordinary “Ebonyi state” has beta roads than you

[/color]

[color=#990000]

Thank God you know that Ebonyi state is ordinary 🤭
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Ebubu3: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

[/color]

[color=#990000]

Thank God you know that Ebonyi state is ordinary 🤭
then your state is worse than the ordinary state cos ebonyi get infrastructure pass u
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by oneeast: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ositaufere ebonyi is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

In education ebonyi is the last.

In human capital resources ebonyi is the last .

In infrastructure ebonyi is the last.

Ebonyi amusement park airport has just been abandoned but you are stupidly arguing nonsense despite the billions wasted

Ebubu3:
then your state is worse than the ordinary state cos ebonyi get infrastructure pass u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
youngsahito:
Must you criticise everything because I can see drainage and street light. Mention ur state government project to see.
he's from Lagos
Re: Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Poverty stricken thing😢🤣🤣🤣

I’m willing to support you in life if only you can stay humble

Lots of your people are working in my farm and they’re living large, others are living free in my house, I bought Keke last Xmas for the other one, he had been a good guy and I have to reward him

Tell me, what did you study in school?? I have connections, I can fix you somewhere

I just wanted you to feel the benevolence of your elder brothers (Anambra)

I can help you I swear, stop seeing us (Ndi Anambra) as your enemies

We will always love and support “Ebonyians” because they are the youngest of all the igbos

Do away your pride. Think about this

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discrimination Against Nigerians In Nigeria / Supreme Court Sacks Kebbi Governor / Kano To Construct Largest Flyover In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.