Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married (23577 Views)

AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by iWasNotHere(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Always, no time messing around wasting emotions and care

folake4u:
This is literally my first date question everytime, otherwise Wrap it up Niggâr.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by McLizbae: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Better be thankful🤗
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maticar: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:

The AA ladies that I am meeting, I just don't have feelings for them.
keep searching oga
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Dozzyrich(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dear there are many AA out dia...
Apply wisdom and pray.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Commandoabdul(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... Just live your life normal... Nobody knows tomorrow... AA, AS or SS deserve a chance to enjoy happiness...
As it is, you are marrying for genotype...
Just live your life normal, don't put much pressure on your genotype.. when a woman comes your way... Love her and let her love you too...
When someone loves you, genotype doesn't matter...
Okay.. what if you are AS and be impotent nko??
So u see that life is not guaranteed...
If i see someone new and first thing the person ask me is for my genotype.. I'll tell you but that's the end of the relationship...
Love me for who I am not what I am ..
If a man with SS loves me to the core... I'll marry him.. even if he does the next day, I'll be grateful that he gave me those memorable moments of my life....

dont make a decision you will regret. do not bring pain to the unborn children
Be happy.. that's what matters ..
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Mvena(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Aw! That’s sad.. You will find your partner real soon
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by oonyeoma50: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
leanonme82:
As una dey look for woman. Make una dey check HIV status.
Some women don turn 'hookup' and 'runs' to job. No shame again.
This is a very good advice. We will consider your opinion because it's very important, especially HIV/AIDS, very necessary undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by maticar: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:
I love my wife so much, she was just one in a billion.

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

My marriage of seven years is blessed with four kids already.

Bottom line - go to your God and talk to Him about it.
PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

He will tell you your next line of action. Marriage is of God not man.

Throw the NON away and keep the SENSE.

OP, no matter what don't listen to this person oo

don't blindly fall into a ditch
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by cocolacec(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
I will say congratulations, you should be happy. At least no woman will trap into the deadly contraption called marriage which favours only women. What do you even need a wife for? Women bring absolutely nothing to the table, all they're looking for is a man to feed them. I join all Nairaland Alfa mails to rejoice with you. You should go to church tomorrow and do special Thanksgiving for being "untrappable".

Like your Mama trapped ur popsy in marriage.Men need women more than women need them.

I agree some relationships in Nigeria are parasitic. When you date a narcissist,you get a parasitic lover.Look for women with good upbringing not hungry bitches.Love relationship should be about genuine love,sacrifice,tolerance,forgiveness,apologies,team work.

Unfortunately Poverty turns many into narcissist,you need to sieve from many female folks to get the raw gem among them.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Sweetvie: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m AA but do have money to take good care of me?

Are you millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

Double wahala for dead body if you’re broke undecided

God forbid!!
grin grin grin
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

NONSENSE! Did God also tell you that Peter Obi will win? grin
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by DenreleDave(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oovi5:

Leave God’s name out of this,you and your wife are wicked and selfish!

Sweet oovi.. grin grin
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by folake4u(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
iWasNotHere:
Always, no time messing around wasting emotions and care

Gbamm!!!! No time at all.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by bluesky2: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin
Jennyclay:

Are you millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

God forbid!!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by LINSAR: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
Fish brain gender at it again 🤦🤦🤦🤦
Always wanting money with nothing else to offer other than dilapidated breasts, shapeless ass and barely appealing faces.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by yusufmurry: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!

You will never disappoint. Always looking for where to cash out in the name of marriage. If you don't change, trust me, that your billionaire marriage will crash after 6months. Brace up now!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Jewessgratitud3: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
AA ladies are much everywhere. or you mount a billboard or sign post with your number seeking AA ladies

That was harsh. If you know what that Young Man is going through, you would be more kind with your words.

You think it's easy to find a good wife material with the right genotype you want. What if the so-called numerous AA are hookup babes? You'll tell him to just pick them anyways.

Mtchew!

Op, pray about it.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Evii: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bro AA ladies are everywhere, you don't need to look for them if you can speak the language that they understand (which is cash, if you have it they'll queue up for you 💰🤑)
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by VirgoG: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
shege45:
look at this one. You feel you are special cus u r AA. Mtcheew

Abeg she's special. To treat malaria on a monthly basis no be beans😜
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by garriAndsugar: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That was harsh. If you know what that Young Man is going through, you would be more kind with your words.

You think it's easy to find a good wife material with the right genotype you want. What if the so-called numerous AA are hookup babes? You'll tell him to just pick them anyways.

Mtchew!

Op, pray about it.
why are quoting me to advice him?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Jewessgratitud3: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So in your mind you pray pass all those people who bad this happen to or what? Stop using the name of God to sell lies to others. undecided

Smh.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by BillionKnights: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... Just live your life normal... Nobody knows tomorrow... AA, AS or SS deserve a chance to enjoy happiness...
Just live your life normal, don't put much pressure on your genotype.. when a woman comes your way... Love her and let her love you too...
If i see someone new and first thing the person ask me is for my genotype.. I'll tell you but that's the end of the relationship...
If a man with SS loves me to the core... I'll marry him.. even if he does the next day, I'll be grateful that he gave me those memorable moments of my life....

happiness is what matters right doesn't matter how many suffering children you will have to raise, still your selfishness must surpass all..Go get a life
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by shege45: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
VirgoG:

Abeg she's special. To treat malaria on a monthly basis no be beans😜
so to treat malaria regularly makes you special? Una funny
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by BillionKnights: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

Your sister is a better human than you

2 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by dmgr(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

So you will rather put your own happiness above that of your unborn children right?
Don't you think u re being selfish? like you will go ahead to marry someone who you ain't compatible with genotypes wise, and at the end of the day, bring SS children into the world to suffer all in the name of you choosing your own happiness.

When you get to experience what SS children go through, I bet you will have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by LoveJesus87(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:

then this purely ur villagers at work.. they have time for you cheesy grin grin
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Jewessgratitud3: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:

why are quoting me to advice him?

Nope? I quoted you to rebuke you! The advice is just for his CC.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Profitsystemx10: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
I’m seeing a lot of ignorant comments about if you love then marry. What about the life of your unborn child who might be SS? Out of experience, I’ve seen friends loose their lives just because they were SS, their parents were drunk on love and didn’t think about their futures. These people live painful lives, taking medications like it’s water, etc..

OP don’t mind these people talking about love, find a lady that is AA just to avoid future problems. Jah Bless

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by shege45: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ghidey:

Because you are lucky doesn't mean he will be as lucky as you are.
I doubt all the children are yours. I would go for DNA if I was you.
Don't be too spiritual when it comes to genotype. If God wanted you to be with the person he would ve matched your genotype.
You might be lucky and the chance of not being lucky is 50%. Better use your brain than being spiritual. Same God created different genotypes for you to find your match and not to challenge his works.
if God created different genotypes to match, the. Why do two AA’s divorce?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by KIDfurniture(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Do you have cash ? If yes pls take the risk

edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by ApostlePaul14: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Feelings develop with time, they should have other qualities u need in ladies; don't rely only on love/feelings.
edoman2016:

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by garriAndsugar: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Nope? I quoted you to rebuke you! The advice is just for his CC.
Maybe you can come to my house to rebuke me.. i go like that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination / Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa / Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.