Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) (3413 Views)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2023
NNTR:
Reiterating, its Japheth who was the oldest, Ham the second son of Noah, while Shem actually was the youngest

However, Shem, based in terms of significance, in the book of Genesis, is often, given first mention, (i.e. first mention, doesnt mean, being older).

Its about significance, just as Isaac, in 1 Chronicles 1:28 above, is given first mention before Ishmael is, though Ishmael is older than Isaac is (i.e. Isaac is younger to Ishmael).

Irrefutable evidence

From being spiritually bankrupt and underachieving

Low IQ is common across all races

and that's what that Hebrew word translated as "younger or youngest' in Genesis 9:24 was amplifying, (i.e. spiritually corrupt, spiritually bankrupt, spiritually deficit, spiritually low. Essentially, being younger, (i.e. immature) in terms of aspects of the faculties of the soul

You wouldnt find a Japheth doing blood rituals using human beings' organs (e.g. eyes, breasts, vj, hunchback's hump et cetera) with a misguided belief that such ungodly sacrifices, will be an open door to wealth, health good success and prosperity

Irrefutable evidence

cc BlackAdam65

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

The birth order of Noah's three sons are as follows, Yapeth first then Shem and lastly Ham.

I stand firm on this conclusion unless presented with some irrefutable evidence such as I presented above.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2023
EnvyandHate:
The birth order of Noah's three sons are as follows, Yapeth first then Shem and lastly Ham.
Genesis 5:32
After Noah was five hundred years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

1 Chronicles 1:4
The sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 6:10
And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth

1 Chronicles 1:28
“The sons of Abraham; Isaac and Ishmael.”

Is Isaac older than Ishmael?.
If no, then that Isaac is not older than Ishmael, why then, is Isaac mentioned first and ahead of his older brother Ishmael?

EnvyandHate:
I stand firm on this conclusion unless presented with some irrefutable evidence such as I presented above.
Even sheerly and carefully following biblically repeated pattern and precedence of 'who is now last will be first, and everyone who is first will be last' (i.e. the last will be first, and the first will be last) lets the cat out of the bag that Shem was youngest (i.e. last born) and Japheth was oldest, (i.e. first born) and finds little, in fact, even finds no credence to you standing firm on a shaky grounds conclusion

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2023
NNTR:
Genesis 5:32
After Noah was five hundred years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

1 Chronicles 1:4
The sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 6:10
And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth

1 Chronicles 1:28
“The sons of Abraham; Isaac and Ishmael.”

Is Isaac older than Ishmael?.
If no, then that Isaac is not older than Ishmael, why then, is Isaac mentioned first and ahead of his older brother Ishmael?

Even sheerly and carefully following biblically repeated pattern and precedence of 'who is now last will be first, and everyone who is first will be last' (i.e. the last will be first, and the first will be last) lets the cat out of the bag that Shem was youngest (i.e. last born) and Japheth was oldest, (i.e. first born) and finds little, in fact, even finds no credence to you standing firm on a shaky grounds conclusion

cc BlackAdam65

You've managed to find some patten that inadvertently suggests that Shem is the first mentioned and is therefore the youngest based upon the quote, the first shall be last and the last shall be first.

I instead prefer to look at the empherical and irrefutable evidence that Yapeth is the most technological advanced the founder of Rome Shem is the most spiritual advanced the father of prophets and Ham is the most immature the maker of mischief.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2023
EnvyandHate:
You've managed to find some patten that inadvertently suggests that Shem is the first mentioned and is therefore the youngest based upon the quote, the first shall be last and the last shall be first.
Being mentioned firsti isnt exclusive to Shem alone though

EnvyandHate:
I instead prefer to look at the empherical and irrefutable evidence that Yapeth is the most technological advanced the founder of Rome Shem is the most spiritual advanced the father of prophets and Ham is the most immature the maker of mischief.
You're underplaying the significance of Shem.
Have you not sussed out yet why and what particularly is the reason Shem named first ni?

Yapeth aka Japheth is benefitting from the Noahic blessing. Mind you materialism is not a measure of maturity or significance. Who technological advancement help. Where has technological advancement got the world at. Hmm?

As for Ham. Hmm. Smh, Nothing is worse than be given a silent & no notice treatment
Giving someone like Ham, the silent treatment speaks volume about the character of Ham
Why would Noah exclude giving Ham either a blessing or a curse, just as Canaan (i.e. Hams son) was cursed

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2023
NNTR:
Being mentioned firsti isnt exclusive to Shem alone though

You're underplaying the significance of Shem.
Have you not sussed out yet why and what particularly is the reason Shem named first ni?

Yapeth aka Japheth is benefitting from the Noahic blessing. Mind you materialism is not a measure of maturity or significance. Who technological advancement help. Where has technological advancement got the world at. Hmm?

As for Ham. Hmm. Smh, Nothing is worse than be given a silent & no notice treatment
Giving someone like Ham, the silent treatment speaks volume about the character of Ham
Why would Noah exclude giving Ham either a blessing or a curse, just as Canaan (i.e. Hams son) was cursed

No one is saying that material advancement is the end all be all. God foresaw Yapeth's rapid advancement yet lack of spiritual maturity to match, so God placed Yapeth in the most barren coldest parts of the Earth, that rendered him nomadic for a thousand years or more. He has just recently caught up with Shem who built Sumeria and Ham who built Egypt although parts of Yapeth built China also an ancient light but they borrowed from the Semitic Buddhism to create this leap.

Let's not be too hasty to dismiss Ham for I never suggested silencing him. Rather it was Ham who rejected the God of Noah having devised the Dyonisus holy drunken orgies to the gods of Egypt, this is why Ham ends up originating Gay Marriage, sex is an important feature to Idolatry. Ham also took astrology and perverted the science by removing the holy names of God and replacing them with his own gods. This act is what is meant by the mystery system or confusion system where lies are blended with truth. Ham has been a mischievous son and has lead the way for corruption in Mankind. The most blatant truth of this is Barack Obama an African was the first openly gay president of the United States or any world nation and he launced the world into the Gay New World Order. Even as Nimrod also of Ham's lineage did similar in the creation of the Babylonian world order that nearly destroyed the world.

These are the facts and they are undisputed.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
EnvyandHate:
No one is saying that material advancement is the end all be all. God foresaw Yapeth's rapid advancement yet lack of spiritual maturity to match, so God placed Yapeth in the most barren coldest parts of the Earth, that rendered him nomadic for a thousand years or more.
Lets not be getting ahead of ourselves here.

Before God confused the language and the dispersal where were Shem, Ham, and Japheth?
Everyone including the descendants of Japheth separated and spread out into their respective lands with their own acquired languages

EnvyandHate:
He has just recently caught up with Shem who built Sumeria and Ham who built Egypt although parts of Yapeth built China also an ancient light but they borrowed from the Semitic Buddhism to create this leap.
Inconsequential info that has no connection to matter under discussion, when the subject discussed, is seniority, as in, who is older than the other and/or who is the oldest

EnvyandHate:
Let's not be too hasty to dismiss Ham for I never suggested silencing him.
If you did silence Ham, it would be late, as Ham was already given the silencing by Noah.
Noah deemed it that Ham was not worth him rolling his name round his tongue or utter his name. So no curse, no blessing, just outright silence.

EnvyandHate:
Rather it was Ham who rejected the God of Noah having devised the Dyonisus holy drunken orgies to the gods of Egypt, this is why Ham ends up originating Gay Marriage, sex is an important feature to Idolatry. Ham also took astrology and perverted the science by removing the holy names of God and replacing them with his own gods. This act is what is meant by the mystery system or confusion system where lies are blended with truth. Ham has been a mischievous son and has lead the way for corruption in Mankind. The most blatant truth of this is Barack Obama an African was the first openly gay president of the United States or any world nation and he launced the world into the Gay New World Order. Even as Nimrod also of Ham's lineage did similar in the creation of the Babylonian world order that nearly destroyed the world.

These are the facts and they are undisputed.
The undisputed fact, which you havent all along picked up on, is that the Nephilim gene survived the flood, and it bubbled up in Ham

Here watch this
1.) What does the word and name Shem mean?
2a.) Genesis 9:24 has two 'his' in that verse. Yes or No?
2b.) Who is the first 'his', in Genesis 9:24 connected with?
2c.) Who is the second 'his' in Genesis 9:24 connected with?
3.) Nimrod, is a progeny of who?
4.) With question #1 in mind, what significantly were the people in Genesis 11:4 planning to enviously do for themselves?
5.) Are you seeing the steady unfolding, emergence, progression development, reconstruction et cetera of the Nephilim spirit character?

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
NNTR:
Lets not be getting ahead of ourselves here.

Before God confused the language and the dispersal where were Shem, Ham, and Japheth?
Everyone including the descendants of Japheth separated and spread out into their respective lands with their own acquired languages

Inconsequential info that has no connection to matter under discussion, when the subject discussed, is seniority, as in, who is older than the other and/or who is the oldest

If you did silence Ham, it would be late, as Ham was already given the silencing by Noah.
Noah deemed it that Ham was not worth him rolling his name round his tongue or utter his name. So no curse, no blessing, just outright silence.

The undisputed fact, which you havent all along picked up on, is that the Nephilim gene survived the flood, and it bubbled up in Ham

Here watch this
1.) What does the word and name Shem mean?
2b.) Who is the first 'his', in Genesis 9:24 connected with?
2c.) Who is the second 'his' in Genesis 9:24 connected with?
3.) Nimrod, is a progeny of who?
4.) With question #1 in mind, what significantly were the people in Genesis 11:4 planning to enviously do for themselves?
5.) Are you seeing the steady unfolding, emergence, progression development, reconstruction et cetera of the Nephilim spirit character?

cc BlackAdam65

Genes are not blueprints there is no certainty that former President Buhari's sons will repeat the illustrious career their father had as a war hero and president of Nigeria. Other than tradition making sons kings after their fathers there is no certainty those sons will be great kings. The great Muhammad Ali the boxer has a daughter that became an undefeated woman boxer, she is an actual biological woman not a transgender, must add that these days. My point is the Nephilim gene can not be an excuse for what Ham did by rejecting his father's God. Ham did what he did out of immaturity and mischief. Don't give any credence to faulty science it can lead to a dead end in the maze. We make our own choices in which God we serve.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Genes are not blueprints there is no certainty that former President Buhari's sons will repeat the illustrious career their father had as a war hero and president of Nigeria. Other than tradition making sons kings after their fathers there is no certainty those sons will be great kings. The great Muhammad Ali the boxer has a daughter that became an undefeated woman boxer, she is an actual biological woman not a transgender, must add that these days.
We arent talking of exactness here.
No doubt the boxing gene was passed from the great Muhammad Ali RIP, the boxer to this his particular daughter. His son didnt take to boxing

Nimrod was a domineering bully, was a rebel, who resisted God's authority. Yes he built Babylon. Yes, Babylon was the beginning of his kingdom.

EnvyandHate:
My point is the Nephilim gene can not be an excuse for what Ham did by rejecting his father's God. Ham did what he did out of immaturity and mischief. Don't give any credence to faulty science it can lead to a dead end in the maze. We make our own choices in which God we serve.
What exactly is the immaturity and mischief that according to you Ham did then?
Give biblical backing of precisely what is the immaturity and mischief that Ham did

Also waiting for your answers to questions #1, #2a, #2b, #2c, #3, #4 and #5 above

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
NNTR:
We arent talking of exactness here.
No doubt the boxing gene was passed from the great Muhammad Ali RIP, the boxer to this his particular daughter. His son didnt take to boxing

Nimrod was a domineering bully, was a rebel, who resisted God's authority. Yes he built Babylon. Yes, Babylon was the beginning of his kingdom.

What exactly is the immaturity and mischief that according to you Ham did then?
Give biblical backing of precisely what is the immaturity and mischief that Ham did

Also waiting for your answers to questions #1, #2a, #2b, #2c, #3, #4 and #5 above

cc BlackAdam65

Yes genes are passed down but what genes become active and what genes become dormant is still determined by environment, personal choices and God or karma what have you. This is why two white parents can have a black child and two black parents can have a white child. A mother can give birth to twins of different races. A child can be born with 6 fingers on each hand or grow to be 8 feet when their parents were average height. A child can be a midget or pigmy height when their parents were average height.

Ham's mischief is told in Noah's drunken unclothedness and how Ham mocked his father for it. This story eludes to a father's sadness seeing his son not follow his foot steps it's as if it was happening to himself. Ham originated the Drunken Holy Orgies that is known as the Drunken Festivals of Egypt. The origin of Hinduism sex worship begun in ancient Egypt and Cush son of Ham conquered Indus Valley and brought the religion there. Did you know that there are Black people in India that have been there for thousands of years who are from Africa? One of the greatest Yoga books to ever read is the Autobiography of a Yogi by Baba, can't remember the full name, it's early here. Well in the books Baba tells that the oldest branch of Yoga which is Kriya Yoga came from Egypt. Yoga also has sex rituals called Tantric Yoga which are the foundations of Hindu practices.

Gay Marriage originated in Africa.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 3:42am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Yes genes are passed down but what genes become active and what genes become dormant is still determined by environment, personal choices and God or karma what have you.
Luck of the draw, is what determines, which genes become active (i.e. dominant) and what genes becomes dormant (i.e. recessive)

OK, on a serious note, dominant and recessive traits were created by God, consequently, one of the seven that were saved along with Noah obviously post the flood, had and carried along the

God miraculously created Adam and Eve with a millions of alleles with vast amount of internal genetic diversity & polymorphic functions, and comes with a situation which entails a considerable & compelling capacity to be good or to be bad, to do good or do evil, to obey or disobey divine instruction and order

I'll pause, as continuing will lead to info overload, and that doesnt seem like, is a good idea

EnvyandHate:
This is why two white parents can have a black child and two black parents can have a white child.
Two white parents can have a black child due to a hospital mix up, through adoption or IVF

EnvyandHate:
A mother can give birth to twins of different races.
A mother (i.e. exclusively a black woman) can give birth to twins of different races.

EnvyandHate:
A child can be born with 6 fingers on each hand or grow to be 8 feet when their parents were average height. A child can be a midget or pigmy height when their parents were average height.
It is because tallness is a dominant allele and dwarfness is a recessive allele

EnvyandHate:
Ham's mischief is told in Noah's drunken unclothedness and how Ham mocked his father for it. This story eludes to a father's sadness seeing his son not follow his foot steps it's as if it was happening to himself.
If you cant even spell out the details, what exactly 'Ham's mischief is told in Noah's drunken unclothedness and how Ham mocked his father for it' at least, redeem yourself and tell what was Canaan's wrongdoing (i.e. Ham's son)

EnvyandHate:
Ham originated the Drunken Holy Orgies that is known as the Drunken Festivals of Egypt. The origin of Hinduism sex worship begun in ancient Egypt and Cush son of Ham conquered Indus Valley and brought the religion there. Did you know that there are Black people in India that have been there for thousands of years who are from Africa? One of the greatest Yoga books to ever read is the Autobiography of a Yogi by Baba, can't remember the full name, it's early here. Well in the books Baba tells that the oldest branch of Yoga which is Kriya Yoga came from Egypt. Yoga also has sex rituals called Tantric Yoga which are the foundations of Hindu practices.

Gay Marriage originated in Africa.
Again, inconsequential info that has nothing to do with matter under discussion, which, is about seniority, as in, among Shem, Ham, and Japheth, who is older than the other. Who is the oldest and who is the youngest?

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
Luck of the draw, is what determines, which genes become active (i.e. dominant) and what genes becomes dormant (i.e. recessive)

OK, on a serious note, dominant and recessive traits were created by God, consequently, one of the seven that were saved along with Noah obviously post the flood, had and carried along the

God miraculously created Adam and Eve with a millions of alleles with vast amount of internal genetic diversity & polymorphic functions, and comes with a situation which entails a considerable & compelling capacity to be good or to be bad, to do good or do evil, to obey or disobey divine instruction and order

I'll pause, as continuing will lead to info overload, and that doesnt seem like, is a good idea

Two white parents can have a black child due to a hospital mix up, through adoption or IVF

A mother (i.e. exclusively a black woman) can give birth to twins of different races.

It is because tallness is a dominant allele and dwarfness is a recessive allele

If you cant even spell out the details, what exactly 'Ham's mischief is told in Noah's drunken unclothedness and how Ham mocked his father for it' at least, redeem yourself and tell what was Canaan's wrongdoing (i.e. Ham's son)

Again, inconsequential info that has nothing to do with matter under discussion, which, is about seniority, as in, among Shem, Ham, and Japheth, who is older than the other. Who is the oldest and who is the youngest?

cc BlackAdam65

This still troubling you? You have my view on the matter.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 4:36am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
This still troubling you? You have my view on the matter.
Keep your eye on the ball, not on me. Face the message, not face me, the messenger

You havent wised up to the fact that I respond to you when it suits me, meaning, I am not at your beck and call.

Your skewed & one sided view ought to be troubling you, because if you dont know, false knowledge, is more dangerous than ignorance

Notice how you keep dodging directly and correctly answering easy, peasy lemon squeezy, simple, innocent, harmless, straight forward questions. You're fond of going on a tangent, wild goose chases and straw mining expeditions

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 4:52am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
Keep your eye on the ball, not on me. Face the message, not face me, the messenger

You havent wised up to the fact that I respond to you when it suits me, meaning, I am not at your beck and call.

Your skewed & one sided view ought to be troubling you, because if you dont know, false knowledge, is more dangerous than ignorance

Notice how you keep dodging directly and correctly answering easy, peasy lemon squeezy, simple, innocent, harmless, straight forward questions. You're fond of going on a tangent, wild goose chases and straw mining expeditions

cc BlackAdam65

You choose a textual pattern to identify seniority.

I choose empirical formula to identify seniority.

We can't agree so what more do you want me to say?
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
You choose a textual pattern to identify seniority.

I choose empirical formula to identify seniority.

We can't agree so what more do you want me to say?
Genesis 9:24
And Noah awoke from 'his' wine,
and knew what 'his' younger son had done to him.

I employed and provided considerable empirical & textual evidence to support the seniority of Japheth to both Shem and Ham.
Even threw in Isaac and Ishmael, to show you, how mentioning names first, doesnt mean senior (i.e.does not denote being older)

Now let me bring you back to another set of questions you dodged
2b.) Who is the first 'his', in Genesis 9:24 connected with, talking about and/or referring to?
2c.) Who is the second 'his' in Genesis 9:24 connected with, talking about and/or referring to?

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
Genesis 9:24
And Noah awoke from 'his' wine,
and knew what 'his' younger son had done to him.

I employed and provided considerable empirical & textual evidence to support the seniority of Japheth to both Shem and Ham.
Even threw in Isaac and Ishmael, to show you, how mentioning names first, doesnt mean senior (i.e.does not denote being older)

Now let me bring you back to another set of questions you dodged
2b.) Who is the first 'his', in Genesis 9:24 connected with, talking about and/or referring to?
2c.) Who is the second 'his' in Genesis 9:24 connected with, talking about and/or referring to?

cc BlackAdam65

Are you illiterate or are you treating me that way?

You've read the passage, so who do think the characters are? And what's your point of dragging this out with over simplicity?
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Are you illiterate
You are much better than to need to descend this low with such a crude and rude question?

EnvyandHate:
or are you treating me that way?
I am treating you with high regard. Iron sharpens iron. I am sure you ae not intimated by the questions, not afraid of giving your answers, so please kindly oblige

EnvyandHate:
You've read the passage, so who do think the characters are?
I'll share with you who I know, after you have kindly given your perspective on the passage

EnvyandHate:
And what's your point of dragging this out with over simplicity?
Its is out of curiosity, aside the fact that, the art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity.

Dont worry curiosity wont kill this cat, so help a cat out please. Come on, play along

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
You are much better than to need to descend this low with such a crude and rude question?

I am treating you with high regard. Iron sharpens iron. I am sure you ae not intimated by the questions, not afraid of giving your answers, so please kindly oblige

I'll share with you who I know, after you have kindly given your perspective on the passage

Its is out of curiosity, aside the fact that, the art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity.

Dont worry curiosity wont kill this cat, so help a cat out please. Come on, play along

cc BlackAdam65

I am serious and if think I'm here playing games with you then you must be bored. I actually love science. I however find word play to be uninteresting.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
I am serious and if think I'm here playing games with you then you must be bored.
You are that serious enough to want to show your hand and humbly submit your answers to questions you are asked.
I am sure you have nothing to hide, you dont find the questions intimidating, dont find them scary or being hot potato questions. Also sure, you dont mind what your answers will reveal about you

EnvyandHate:
I actually love science. I however find word play to be uninteresting.
Genesis 2:21
So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam;
and while he slept, He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place.

I can and do see, that, among other things, you love science.

Now, to a certain degree, for someone who claims to love science, you arent convincingly demonstrating this your so your claimed love of science. You see beloved, this is the thing, the bible is a complete book, the completed package. It has science in it. It has word plays in it.

Case in point, Adam's rib in Genesis 2:21, has nothing to do with bones in the rib cage, and thats science and word play combined right there for you, if you love science

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
You are that serious enough to want to show your hand and humbly submit your answers to questions you are asked.
I am sure you have nothing to hide, you dont find the questions intimidating, dont find them scary or being hot potato questions. Also sure, you dont mind what your answers will reveal about you

and while he slept, He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place.

I can and do see that, among other things, you love science

For someone who claims to love science, you arent convincingly demonstrating this your so your claimed love of science. You see beloved, this is the thing, the bible is a complete book, the completed package. It has science in it. It has word plays in it.

Case in point, Adam's rib in Genesis 2:21, has nothing to do with bones in the rib cage, and thats science and word play combined right there for you, if you love science

cc BlackAdam65

Unless you are performing key noun and verb transliteration of the English Bible back to its roots in Hebrew and Aramaic you really don't know what the passage really means. I have completed this step and went even further back into the Avesta and Vedic texts to understand Semitic civilization from where derives Monotheism. Archetypes and symbolism of the Bible have quite a different meaning in ancient Semitic thought commonly accepted by the learned in Christianity today.

English is a cursed language. It is a hybrid language which constantly adapts metaphors then discards them through overuse for new ones until the root or etymology of a word ends up completely different from it's current usage. I don't play word games unless enjoying Poetry I have studied linguistics which is a science.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Unless you are performing key noun and verb transliteration of the English Bible back to its roots in Hebrew and Aramaic you really don't know what the passage really means. I have completed this step and went even further back into the Avesta and Vedic texts to understand Semitic civilization from where derives Monotheism. Archetypes and symbolism of the Bible have quite a different meaning in ancient Semitic thought commonly accepted by the learned in Christianity today.
I love reading that you do just these. Good stuff, its no more than what 2 Timothy 2:15 instructs and advises one to do

EnvyandHate:
English is a cursed language. It is a hybrid language which constantly adapts metaphors then discards them through overuse for new ones until the root or etymology of a word ends up completely different from it's current usage. I don't play word games unless enjoying Poetry I have studied linguistics which is a science.

Employing Proverbs 4:7 and Proverbs 24:5, will take out the 'cursed' in the English language.

Yeah, here's another case in point for you. The word church doesnt equate to ekklesia. It is an example of exactly what you're saying about mistranslations, rendering text incorrectly, copyist's errors et cetera.

So, havent seen your response to the Genesis 2:21 puzzle, put at you. Or are you going to abscond and avoid it too

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
I love reading that you do just these. Good stuff, its no more than what 2 Timothy 2:15 instructs and advises one to do

Employing Proverbs 4:7 and Proverbs 24:5, will take out the 'cursed' in the English language.

Yeah, another case in point, church doesnt equate to ekklesia. It is an example of exactly what you're saying about mistranslations, rendering text incorrectly, copyist's errors et cetera

So, havent seen your response to the Genesis 2:21 puzzle, put at you. Or are you going to abscond and avoid it too

cc BlackAdam65

The reason for the failure to correct mistranslations is because they have become rooted solidily in traditions. And at the base of those traditions are false history that grant authority to the clergy. They label anything that opposes that authority as heresy. Sure it is heresy because the most popular view happens to be those
troublesome mistranslations.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
The reason for the failure to correct mistranslations is because they have become rooted solidily in traditions. And at the base of those traditions are innuendos that grant authority to the clergy. They label anything that opposes that authority as heresy. Sure it is heresy because the most popular view happens to be those
troublesome mistranslations.
and while he slept, He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place

Not a good enough reason, to fold arms or keep shtum.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing or say nothing.

Your response to that Genesis 2:21 above puzzle, put at you?.
Or are you still going to abscond and continue to avoid it?

Whats the rib? Is it a bone from his ribcage?

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
and while he slept, He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place

Not a good enough reason, to fold arms or keep shtum.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing or say nothing.

Your response to that Genesis 2:21 above puzzle, put at you?.
Or are you still going to abscond and continue to avoid it?

Whats the rib? Is it a bone from his ribcage?

cc BlackAdam65

Why ask me for my opinion why not put forth your own views? Are you afraid?

This whole thread is my view and in it I have made some mistakes I'm sure.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Why ask me for my opinion why not put forth your own views?
Your response will reveal the folowing
1. Whether you really are into science, as you claim and want to believe
2. Whether your not being into bible word play(s) is justified or not
3. Lastly, your opinion is asked, because opinions, in face of facts, reality and absolute truth changes, whereas, facts remain unchanging

EnvyandHate:
Are you afraid?
Afraid is not in my dictionary. Afraid is not part of my vocabulary.
2 Timothy 1:7 goes a long time with assuring that

EnvyandHate:
This whole thread is my view and in it I have made some mistakes I'm sure.
It takes guts and humility to admit mistakes. Admitting you’re wrong is courage, not weakness. Its a bigger mistake, you not ready to admit any obvious huge gaping hole mistakes in your views. No point hiding or running away from questions, even if they might look unsettling or daunting

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:
Your response will reveal the folowing
1. Whether you really are into science, as you claim and want to believe
2. Whether your not being into bible word play(s) is justified or not
3. Lastly, your opinion is asked, because opinions, in face of facts, reality and absolute truth changes, whereas, facts remain unchanging

Afraid is not in my dictionary. Afraid is not part of my vocabulary.
2 Timothy 1:7 goes a long time with assuring that

It takes guts and humility to admit mistakes. Admitting you’re wrong is courage, not weakness. Its a bigger mistake, you not ready to admit any obvious huge gaping hole mistakes in your views. No point hiding or running away from questions, even if they might look unsettling or daunting

cc BlackAdam65

Stop delving into my mind and reveal what it is you would like to bring to light.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
I am serious and if think I'm here playing games with you then you must be bored.
I actually love science. I however find word play to be uninteresting.

EnvyandHate:
Stop delving into my mind and reveal what it is you would like to bring to light.
Its imperative, to reach inside your mind and search to see if you are justified, in your claim that, the bible use of word play, to be uninteresting to you

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
NNTR:

Its imperative, to reach inside your mind and search to see if you are justified, in your claim that, the bible use of word play, to be uninteresting to you

cc BlackAdam65

In regards to empirical proof versus scriptural pattern I prefer the latter. Word play or style doesn't really matter but you seem to focus on it despite the original text isn't English. Did you know the word order is different in Middle Eastern languages such as Verb, Subject and Object or VSO?
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
In regards to empirical proof versus scriptural pattern I prefer the latter.
2 Timothy 2:15
Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved, a workman [tested by trial]
who has no reason to be ashamed, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.

Would you say, you correctly and properly handle the word of truth. You cause no causes no disgrace, and that you impart the word of truth without deviation

EnvyandHate:
Word play or style doesn't really matter but you seem to focus on it ...
It is because you havent focused on the wordplay, thats caused your reluctance & inability, to talk about what the rib (i.e. the euphemism) is, in Genesis 2:21

EnvyandHate:
... despite the original text isn't English.
If you must know, I dont finalise bible hermeneutics, based on using solely or only English. I always end with reviewing from an Aramaic/Hebrew and/or Greek perspective (i.e. I dont take the English at face value)

EnvyandHate:
Did you know the word order is different in Middle Eastern languages such as Verb, Subject and Object or VSO?
Yes, I know, and is part of the reason why I always take that into consideration, when learning, studying, reading, understanding et cetera the Bible.

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus..

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Black and white they support each other in what is an outright lie. There are no black and white Jews. Keep Jesus Brown.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by NNTR: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
NNTR:
Acts 13:1
Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets [who spoke a new message of God to the people]
and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger,
(i.e. called ''the black man'', he was surnamed Niger, pronounced “nee-jer”, which means “black skin” in Latin)
Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod [Antipas] the tetrarch, and Saul.

Song of Solomon 1:5
Women of Jerusalem, I am dark
(i.e. I am deeply tanned but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem)
but beautiful, dark as the desert tents of Kedar,
but beautiful as the draperies in Solomon's palace

There you go, possibly, also have a Nigerian West African in the Bible, (i.e. New Testament)

Kk, jokes apart, but fact is, Adam wasn’t black nor white, but he literally was a reddish brown man.

Its Eve, on the other hand, who was black, and she, in fact, as a black woman, had the mitochondrial DNA (i.e. Eve gene) with all the possible variations, for every kind of human being. Meaning that, when the DNA of a black woman's mutates, you have all other types of different skin tones and/or hues come about.

Genesis 6:9
These are the records of the generations (family history) of Noah.
Noah was a righteous man [one who was just and had right standing with God],
blameless in his [evil] generation; Noah walked (lived) [in habitual fellowship] with God.

As it happened, the descendants of Adam and Eve, initially produced two main races: reddish brown and black races.
It was when these two races began to intermix, that the reddish brown race, (i.e. ranges from brownish or darker olive to moderate brown) spawned the 1st white man, who happened to be Noah (i.e. Genesis 6:9, righteousness, in that verse doubles up to represent purity, and just, as well as literally mean, white, the skin tone, opposite to black)

Noah’s son, Japheth (i.e. the name Japheth, means, fair, white, beautiful and also, grow bigger, enlarged et cetera) was the 2nd white man and is the progenitor of what we know today of, as, the white race.

The whites spread out to Europe, (i.e. Genesis 11:9), albeit and also allowed to live with the reddish brown aka olive skinned (i.e. Semites, descendants of Shem) in the Middle East region, (e.g. Ashkenazi Jews) while the Blacks moved to Africa, except for the Canaanites and Cushites who stayed in the the Ancient Middle East (i.e. even before Abram/Abraham, and even the Israelites turned up)

NNTR:
Calling it oversabi, is your cop-out

You dont know that, the best way to show that your sticks are crooked, is not to argue about them, but to lay straight sticks alongside each and every single one of your crooked sticks. The work is well done, without doing a single argument

Softly, softly, catchee monkey

I dont feed on bs. Your bs doesnt go well with my palate

You're gods, in the respect and terms that you have the capacity to make good judgment, that what the verse means

While I know these things by book, knowledge and more

The sons of God (i.e. descendant of Seth) had the upper hand before the Noahic flood came about

A pure white person can never have a black kinky hair unless his parents are from different races. The first homo erectus is a black man with black hair and so his seed were untill the father of all races - Noah. You already agreed with what I said by saying Adam had brown/black skin. You also agreed with what I said about Noah.You never until now concede that Adam had brown skin.

Adam was brown skin alright, while Eve was black sin. Noah's wife had the dominant and recessive genes, just as Eve did had, so how Noah had three sons, Ham, Japheth and Shem, who respectively, were black skinned, white skinned and olive skinned, (light reddish brown skinned)

Your rantings and oversabi are just waste of space. It is all clear now.
Am free to move You are free to move on to who will believe the bs, you've tried selling so far. Imagine the fantasy

NNTR:
You have your wires crossed.
Look above to correctly see what I typed about Adam and Eve

I am asking you again. Deconstruct the name, Adam, and show how the name Adam, equates to meaning, black skinned or black skin

EnvyandHate:
If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus..

cc BlackAdam65

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
NNTR:

cc BlackAdam65

Genes are not blueprints. Minton wasn't correct, two white parents can have a brown baby and it has happened as there are dark skin Caucasians who are the tribe of Javan and Chittim. These people make up the Iberian Peninsula and still around today. Yapeth comes in different colors like white, fair skin, brown and yellow. These people are the oldest on Earth and make up Asia.

Genetics is much more quantum than fixed. Anything can happen with genetics where new traits can be introduced to a bloodline or old traits that are throw back can be reintroduced.

The order you gave Shem, Yapeth and Ham isn't the birth but who's spirit was closet to Noah's spirit as Noah worshipped the Most High. Shem followed after Noah and carried on Monothiesm. Yapeth strayed a little he mixed his Monothiesm with other ideas, Asia is full of variety of religions. Ham totally rejected the God of Noah and created pagan systems. All of African Traditionional Religion can be traced to Nubian Egypt.

Man started in Asia and spread to different parts of the Earth. What is the opposite that Man came from Africa then spread everywhere? Or the parallel notion that Man began multi-regional? Let's deal with Man started in Africa then migrated everywhere else then how did Men become brown, fair skin, yellow and white? The lack of Sunlight they say. The Sun gives things their color it doesn't erase color. My view is Man started off white, fair skin then migrated to warmer and hotter places where he received his colors. Eskimos been in Alaska for thousands of years and are still brown. According to the Out of Africa theory Eskimos should be white by now. The multi regional notion is similar to the Asia and Africa theory that Man developed color and phenotypes in different locales.

Relatively dark skin remains among the Inuit and other Arctic populations. A combination of protein-heavy diets and summer snow reflection have been speculated as favouring the retention of pigmented skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Became A Believer In God / The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics / Why You Must Keep Your Virginity Till Your Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.