Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) (3412 Views)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by GodisStriking: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Scientifically speaking the closer you are to the equator the darker the skin, the farther the lighter the skin. You only have to see the skin color of similar people along any given area of the earth and you would realize how similar a skin color is across any part of the earth along the same line.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by GodisStriking: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2023

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by GodisStriking: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
The composite picture shows that Mary Magdalene looked just like a modern Palestinian woman. And Palestinians have Arab ancestry so essentially Mary Magdalene looked like an Arab woman today and that means Jesus looked like an Arab man. I don't covet no one's heritage and I always show respect to people when I meet them. Yet my Frankish descended from Middle Eastern people that migrated to Germany and settled in Frankfurt. They mixed with all sorts of people Goths, Saxons, Burgundians, Alemanians, Teutons and Moors so they were not exactly looking like Middle Eastern in the late centuries of their reign. My family became even more mixed when they arrived in the French territory of America by marrying black Indigenous People. So I may be not exactly a full blooded Hebrew and I am okay with that yet I am far from resembling an African. The St. Francis Memorial Hospital classified me as a Negro on my birth certificate which means a mixed person. Yet my genealogy charts says that my father's family descends from Merovingian Franks and Mary Magdalene maternally produced our bloodline. Mary Magdalene carried her children into France and they married into the Franks which produced my
father's ancestors.

Magdalene bloodline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Tail Chapel, Church Where Worshippers Worship Naked (pictures) / How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Became A Believer In God / The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.