Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) (3398 Views)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / There Is No Black Jesus / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by Napata77: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Keep Jesus Brown, Mary Magdalene was brown as was King David.

There were alot of black skin Moors who converted to Christianity and having been wealthy they did paint portraits of Jesus as having black skin. I take no issue with white or black depictions of Jesus however they are not historically accurate.

SHUT UP AND STOP LYING. IT WASN’T THE MOORS THAT DEPICTED THE HEBREWS AS BLACKS. IT WAS WHITE EUROPEANS.

ALL THOSE IMAGES I POSTED WERE MADE BY MEDIEVAL WHITE EUROPEANS AND THEY DEPICTED THE HEBREWS AS BLACK PEOPLE.

DON’T COME IN HERE AND INVENT YOUR OWN HISTORY.

IDIOT.

THERE IS NO “BROWN RACE”.

YOU ARE EITHER A BLACK OR A WHITE OR AN ASIAN.

DON’T COME IN HERE TRYING TO SPLIT UP BLACK PEOPLE BETWEEN “BROWN” and “BLACK”.

BLACK COMES IN MANY SHADES OF BLACK, JUST LIKE WHITE.

GO AND SPLIT UP WHITE PEOPLE BETWEEN OLIVE ITALIAN AND LIGHTER SWEDE AND SEE HOW FAR YOU’LL GO.

RUBBISH.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

SHUT UP AND STOP LYING. IT WASN’T THE MOORS THAT DEPICTED THE HEBREWS AS BLACKS. IT WAS WHITE EUROPEANS.

ALL THOSE IMAGES I POSTED WERE MADE BY MEDIEVAL WHITE EUROPEANS AND THEY DEPICTED THE HEBREWS AS BLACK PEOPLE.

DON’T COME IN HERE AND INVENT YOUR OWN HISTORY.

IDIOT.

THERE IS NO “BROWN RACE”.

YOU ARE EITHER A BLACK OR A WHITE OR AN ASIAN.

DON’T COME IN HERE TRYING TO SPLIT UP BLACK PEOPLE BETWEEN “BROWN” and “BLACK”.

BLACK COMES IN MANY SHADES OF BLACK, JUST LIKE WHITE.

GO AND SPLIT UP WHITE PEOPLE BETWEEN OLIVE ITALIAN AND LIGHTER SWEDE AND SEE HOW FAR YOU’LL GO.

RUBBISH.

Brown skin and Black skin people which were Hebrew Edomites and Israelites and Moors ruled Europe during the Medieval and Middle Ages. The White Jews who are the Rothschilds and Rocafella families did not come to rule until the late 17th century. This was after the abolishment of the French Monarchy, the Holy Roman Empire and the rise of Parliament government. You are a West African debating European Western history when your ancestors were never even involved in that history.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
The Nobility that ruled over European kingdoms were brown skin Hebrews and yes some did mix with Moors. There was no incentive to mix with whites as the whites were mostly Serfs which means poor migrants from Central Asia, Greenland and Russia. The Moors appear upon Coat of Arms because having a security attachment of Moors mercenaries ensured your castle and estate wouldn't be over run by wild men or other hostile forces like Mongols.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
The Moors appear upon Coat of Arms because having a security attachment of Moors mercenaries ensured your castle and estate wouldn't be over run by wild men or other hostile forces like Mongols. Moors were fighters who loaned their services out to those who paid well.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
St. Bernard of Clairvaux and Grand Master Hughes De Payens both co founders of Knights Templar brown skin. There are no black or white Knights Templar. We were the tribe of Benjamin and were known as Franks The French are a new people of many nations they are not Franks. These are ancestors I am not of Black descent but Semitic like Arabs, Persians and Indians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZSGx4wCW-o

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by Napata77: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
SHUT YOUR LYING LIPS YOU ANTI - AFRICAN DEMON.

THE MOORS WERE PURE BLACK WEST AFRICANS AS SHOWN IN THIS EPIC VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEK-pl3VyKM
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:
SHUT YOUR LYING LIPS YOU ANTI - AFRICAN DEMON.

THE MOORS WERE PURE BLACK WEST AFRICANS AS SHOWN IN THIS EPIC VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEK-pl3VyKM

Moors are not West Africans They are North Africans. The Yorubas, Igbos, Benins, Hausas, Dahomeys are the original West Africans. The Moors invaded West Africa with Jihad to wipe out pagans but the Moors were the biggest hypocrites practicing Sodomy, Pedophilia, Prostitution, Slavery and Jinn worship.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by Napata77: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Moors are not West Africans They are North Africans. The Yorubas, Igbos, Benins, Hausas, Dahomeys are the original West Africans. The Moors invaded West African with Jihad to wipe out pagans.

GARBAGE.

THE VIDEO I POSTED PROVES YOU WRONG.

YOU SOUND LIKE SOME AFRO AMERICAN THAT HAS HAD HIS BLACK PRIDE BEATEN OUT OF HIM BY SLAVERY AND NOW JUST WANTS TO BE KNOWN AS “BROWN”.

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

GARBAGE.

THE VIDEO I POSTED PROVES YOU WRONG.

YOU SOUND LIKE SOME AFRO AMERICAN THAT HAS HAD HIS BLACK PRIDE BEATEN OUT OF HIM BY SLAVERY AND NOW JUST WANTS TO BE KNOWN AS “BROWN”.

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER.

I don't and won't now to Black Supremacy.

Keep Jesus Brown
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by Napata77: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I don't and won't now to Black Supremacy.

Keep Jesus Brown

GO GET THERAPY.

YOU’VE LOST IT.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

GO GET THERAPY.

YOU’VE LOST IT.

You need an exorcism because it's very demonic to try and manipulate another out of their inheritance. I have never said anything about Black people not having any greatness. So the hatred is not on me it's all you.

This is a science post not art so stop filling up the post with artwork just to manipulate others.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2023

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
There is no black Jesus it's a lie from hell.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

I tell you no coward will make into heaven. No yes man or yes woman will inherit the kingdom. This is a metaphysical principle because the way the Jesus created is the only way to get to heaven. You must carry your cross to get there.

Worksmart
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2023
Hebrews are not black they are a little mixed with some black but essentially they appear like Arabs ranging from fair skin to reddish brown. They were average in height from about 5 ft 7 in to about 6 ft. Hebrews came in two types Edomites and Israelites and of course Arabs but the ones in question ruled Europe the Edomites and Israelites. Why this is being covered up so tightly I can only guess

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2023
These are our ancestors not the slaves who came from Africa although we did mix with them in America as everyone here is mostly an immigrant.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Yet the truth is that Hebrews are separate from Africans.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by BlackAdam65: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Napata77:
HOW THE ANCIENT EUROPEANS DEPICTED THE HEBREWS AND 'JESUS'.

The Pope prays to a black Jesus in private. (after giving you a white version to worship, to make you feel inferior to whites)

Church in southern France

there is no black jesus
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
there is no black jesus

You have to be able to stand for the truth and rid of your color complex. There are no black Hebrews. Just because you have dark skin and identify yourself as BlackAdam65 meaning that you believe Adam was black and therefore father of all races.

A complex is a structure in the unconscious that is objectified as an underlying theme—like a power or a status—by grouping clusters of emotions, memories, perceptions and wishes in response to a threat to the stability of the self

Abraham came from Chaldea which is way up North even above Israel. The people were Semitic and had fair to reddish brown skin. The amount of UV rays in that latitude evolved as fair skin to reddish brown. Black skin evolved at the Equator which is right around the latitude of Sudan and Uganda. The Egyptians have stories that tell their people came from up the Nile, it runs South to North, one of only 4 rivers in the world to do such. There at the Equator the people received a maximum amount of UV rays and developed burnt or black skin.

The Black Madonna was worshipped throughput the Roman Empire she is the Queen Mother of Nubia who gave birth to the Kemet pharaohs. The Romans called her Diana and her temple was converted into the Church of St. Peter even though Peter was never in Rome. It was at the council of Nicea where the Roman Emperor Constantine and Roman Bishops decided to bury the story of the 3 Marys the relatives of Jesus who started the Christian faith in Gual and instead choose Diana or the Virgin Mother as the Mother of Jesus. Curseth Edomites who always side with others against Israel. The Romans are brown skin as was the Judeans. There are no black Hebrews. There is no black Mariam.

Now why does the Pope who is a Jesuit continue to promote this? Because they are Freemasons who King James an Edomite founded the Scottish Rites Freemasonry in 1717. Edomites worship the gods of Egypt and connect Jesus with the Pharaohs. There is no Illuminati Jesus.

There is a conspiracy with Ham and Yapeth because both Ham and Yapeth were polytheists. Shem is a Monothiest and the prophets and Messiah are Monotheists. There are no black or white prophets they were all brown. There is no black Jesus. Keep Jesus Brown.

Yes the Jesuits are Yapeth Jewish converts who worship the Babylonian Talmud which is polytheism mixed with Monotheism. Hypocrisy. The Jews are the middle men who created the false Out of Africa theory and the false theory of evolution giving Ham the supreme title. That's how envy works give props to another just to deprive the one that you both envy which is Shem. The garden of Eden was in Shumera not Africa.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by BlackAdam65: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You have to be able to stand for the truth and rid of your color complex. There are no black Hebrews. Just because you have dark skin and identify yourself as BlackAdam65 meaning that you believe Adam was black and therefore father of all races.

Abraham came from Chaldea which is way up North even above Israel. The people were Semitic and had fair to reddish brown skin. The amount of UV rays in that latitude evolved as fair skin to reddish brown. Back skin evolved at the Equator which is right around the latitude of Sudan and Uganda. The Egyptians have stories that tell their people came from up the Nile, it runs South to North, one of only 4 rivers in the world to do such. There at the Equator the people received a maximum amount of UV rays and developed burnt or black skin.

The Black Madonna was worshipped throughput the Roman Empire she is the Queen Mother of Nubia who gave birth to the Kemet pharaohs. The Romans called her Diana and her temple was converted into the Church of St. Peter even though Peter was never in Rome. It was at the council of Nicea where the Roman Emperor Constantine and Roman Bishops decided to bury the story of the 3 Marys the relatives of Jesus who started the Christian faith in Gual and instead choose Diana or the Virgin Mother as the Mother of Jesus. Curseth Edomites who always side with others against Israel. The Romans are brown skin as was the Judeans. There are no black Hebrews. There is no black Mariam.

Now why does the Pope who is a Jesuit continue to promote this? Because they are Freemasons who King James an Edomite founded the Scottish Rites Freemasonry in 1717. Edomites worship the gods of Egypt and connect Jesus with the Pharaohs. There is no Illuminati Jesus.

There is a conspiracy with Ham and Yapeth because both Ham and Yapeth were polytheists. Shem is a Monothiest and the prophets and Messiah are Monotheists. There are no black or white prophets they were all brown. There is no black Jesus. Keep Jesus Brown.

Yes the Jesuits are Yapeth Jewish converts who worship the Babylonian Talmud which is polytheism mixed with Monotheism. Hypocrisy. The Jews are the middle men who created the false Out of Africa theory and the false theory of evolution giving Ham the supreme title. That's how envy works give props to another just to deprive the one that you both envy which is Shem. The garden of Eden was in Shumera not Africa.

actually op my skin isn't dark I have a fair complexion I only named myself after the movie Black Adam and I also know that the black Jesus portrait is all a deception I'm not denying that

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlackAdam65:
actually op my skin isn't dark I have a fair complexion I only named myself after the movie Black Adam and I also know that the black Jesus portrait is all a deception I'm not denying that

Very good.

Those Russian Icon photos above have been darkened. The real Russian Icons show Israelites as brown.

What we came from are fair skin to reddish brown just like Palestinians Indians and Arabs. That's what the Hebrews who ruled Europe resembled.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
No one should be about deception we should all strive to promote God's truth so we may liberate ourselves from spiritual bondage.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Now in the Black complex they try to explain all fair skin and light brown skin royalty as mixed breeds created by Moors having sex with white women. But the Moors didn't conquer Europe thanks to Prince Charles Matel the hammer who defeated them at the battle of Tours in 725 A.D. So these fair skin and light skin Nobility are not Creoles but the actual authentic Hebrews.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Psalm 136:7-9
To Him who made the great lights,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting:
The sun to rule by day,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting,
The moon and stars to rule by night,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

The Moon is a light not a rock above us. We are on the physical gross plain and everything above us is either water, fire and light. The reason stars and planets are seen through the moon is because the moon is translucent.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
The moon is not a rock
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Secret Hebrews
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by HarshBitterTrut: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
If I can expose my own people even my own wicked family members whom I know are involved in the Illuminati then at least you can carry your cross.
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2023
The great Nimrod who is the grandson of Ham migrated up North to Iraq which is about 32 degrees in latitude coming from Cush. Nimrod would have been black skin not the present light brown skin Ethiopians who are his descendants. This is due to latitude affects UV radiation, the closer to the Equator the higher the UV radiation due the short distance the rays have to travel, therefore the people have black skin. Ancient Cush is modern day Sudan resting at about 12 degrees latitude. The Equator is 0 degrees latitude with each degree being at around 69 miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPiqhW9qRY8

UV levels are higher closer to the equator. Closer to the equator the sun's rays have a shorter distance to travel through the atmosphere and therefore less of the harmful UV radiation can be absorbed. With increasing altitude less atmosphere is available to absorb UV radiation

Exposure to UVA induces immediate pigment darkening (IPD) within a short time, as little as few hours, by acting on preexisting melanin. UVA can also cause persistent pigment darkening (PPD) in the skin

The Sun travels around the plane of the Earth and not the Earth traveling around the Sun. There is no way possible for there to be any consistency if the Earth travelled around the Sun while it was also travelling around a supposed galaxy of stars. All heavenly bodies circle the Earth and are not solid objects but mere light.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
The moon is only a light there is no landing on the moon.
grin

All those who don't love God support this pagan view of the world. The Fallen Angels are behind all pagan religions and their aim is to destroy the order of God.

Psalm 136:7-9
To Him who made the great lights,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting:
The sun to rule by day,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting,
The moon and stars to rule by night,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jesus is not white so get over it
Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Naijaboy18:
Jesus is not white so get over it

There is no black Jesus.

Keep Jesus Brown

Re: The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) by EnvyandHate: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
“There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.”

All are welcome yet it doesn't change the fact that Jesus was brown skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesus's Doctrine Of Passive Non-resistance To Evil / Did Jesus Exist? The Evidence Doesn't Hold Up - Washington Post. / The Bizzare Crucifixion Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.