Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Letter To Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To Son (749 Views)

Advice From Father To Son...........projan / Father Explains Condoms To Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Son by SamMilla1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2007
Dear Son,

I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the last family that lived here took the numbers with them for their house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This new house has a washing machine. The first day I put four shirts in it and they frozed after one hour.

It only rained twice this week, first time,it rained for three days and the second time, it rained for four days.

The coat you wanted me to send to you, uncle musa said it would be a little too heavy to send in the post with the heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got a letter from the mortuary, they said that your grandmother wants us to come and bury her otherwise she will come back home.

About your sister, she had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Not much more news this time. Nothing much happened. If you don't get this letter, please let me know and I will send another one.

Love, Mama
Re: Letter To Son by Migines(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2007
Hey son! Yo mama is a dumb ass!
Re: Letter To Son by clemcykul(f): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2007
yeah this is the ideal letter YO MAMA is capable of sending

lol really fuuunnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy
Re: Letter To Son by deekseen(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2007
This is damn funny. I like it.

(1) (Reply)

Autopsy Class / Awareness / Marriage Pt.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.