Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy (9410 Views)

Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / What Is Fuel Subsidy? / PART 1: NIGERIAN OIL INDUSTRY AND FUEL SUBSIDY: FACTS, MYTHS & HIDDEN TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by cap28: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2011
to be honest nigerians deserve this coming fuel subsidy removal - where have you ever heard of a known thief being given the benefit of the doubt to run a nation?  a thief who was caught with his (and his wife's) hands in the till on several occasions but who was still allowed to undertake the gargantuan task of running a nation.  

i dont mean to be harsh but all of you should suck it up, you are too cowardly to instigate a revolution and get rid of this man and his corrupt cabal, it will begin and end in talking, this is just the beginning, remember your other messiah okonjo iweala? remember how so many of you were bowing and scraping at the mere mention of her name?  well, she still has some more goodies in store for you, get ready for some more IMF/world bank shock treatment, dont forget it was her masters who recommended this fuel subsidy removal which her and GEJ are now implementing, there is still more suffering to come, so get ready.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by ejunkie(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2011
Crazy silly funny!!!  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Goodluck's 100 Days in office

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPYrOeLVqk[/flash]
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Ess: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^

Egbo "razists" omokri,

Is that all you got?  Do you really blow oga for real?
\

Of course he's got nothing to say, look at his statistic just to prove how narrow minded some people on NL are, knowing the truth but they decide to sit on it out of shame and not respond,

I hope he answers your question also.  grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by nolongTing: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2011
I think that if the subsidy is removed it will trigger a bloody revolution in Nigeria; it will be pure wickedness. Why can't these millionaire politicians take a pay cut? angry angry
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Gbawe: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^

Egbo "razists" omokri,

Is that all you got? Do you really blow oga for real?

GEJ alone? Beaf is the full time PDP azz licker of Aso Rock!!! He will tell us "PDP is reforming" , GEJ is carrying out a "slient revolution" and that "GEJ is set to be the best ever" yet all the concrete evidence show that GEJ is a failure so far . Nigeria, without a doubt, is failing under GEJ .

http://www.africanfinancialmarkets.com/front-news-detail.php?NewsID=149864

Nigeria Nigeria drops in best business environment rating
10th October 2011

[b]NIGERIA’S business environment has been rated worse in 2011 than last year. With a dismal performance on the corruption, technology, proper rights and investment freedom ladder, the country dropped from its 2010 rating of 87th to 101st in 2011 in the Forbes Best Countries for Business Report. The report, which covered 134 countries, also showed that Nigeria is not among the best 10 African nations with suitable business environment. [/b]Of the 15 African countries, which business environment was assessed, Nigeria managed to come before Angola, Burundi, Zimbabwe, and Chad. In the best 10 African economies, South Africa topped the chart followed closely by Zambia and Ghana. Among the factors used by Forbes in compiling the October 2011 Suitability for Investment Report were Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth, GDP per capita, technology, corruption and public debt. It puts Nigeria’s GDP growth at 8.4 per cent, representing $2,500 GDP per capital and trade balance percentage of GDP of 10.1 over an average population of 155.2 million. The public debt was put at 11.9 per cent of the GDP.

Nigeria, however, fared well under investor protection, innovation and market performance. In what could be classified as sector by sector rating, Nigeria came 121st for trade freedom; 84th for monetary freedom; 117th for property rights; 66th for innovation; 100th for technology; 85th for red tape; 46th for investor protection; 110th for corruption; 84th for personal freedom; 97th for tax burden and 71st for market performance. African countries which made the list of the best 100 stable business nations ahead of Nigeria were South Africa, which came 40th with a GDP of 2.8, per capita of $10,700 and trade balance of –2.8, followed by Zambia (56th), with a GDP of 7.6, per capita $1,500, and trade balance of -2.9; Ghana ranked 72nd with GDP of 5.7 per cent, representing $2,500 GDP per capita and trade balance percentage of GDP of -7.5; Namibia (71st), Ghana (72nd), Mozambique (77th), Morocco (83rd), Malawi (86th), Egypt (92nd), Senegal (96th), and Madagascar (98th). Nigeria was ahead of Angola, which occupied the 131st slot, Burundi (132nd), Zimbabwe (133rd) and Chad (134th).

Canada leads the world best stable economies with a GDP growth of 3.1 representing $39,400 GDP per capita, New Zealand followed with GDP growth of 1.5 representing $27,700 GDP per capita, Hong Kong came next with a GDP growth of 6.8 and GDP per capita of $49,900, Ireland had a drop in GDP of -1.0 but with a GDP per capita of $37,300 to beat Denmark, which recorded a GDP growth of 2.1 but a GDP per capita of $36,600. Denmark dropped from the top spot in 2010 to number five this year as its relative monetary freedom declined as measured by the Heritage Foundation. Denmark’s stock market also fell 14 per cent, the worst performance of any of Forbes’ top 10 countries. Four other European countries in last year’s top 20 also dropped in the ranking, with Finland sliding to number 13, The Netherlands to 15th position. The United States (U.S.) ranked No.10, down from No. 9 in 2010. The world’s largest economy at $14.7 trillion continues to be one of the most innovative, ranking sixth in patents per capita among all countries.

In the rear are three countries where economies are smaller than $10 billion. They are Burundi, Zimbabwe and Chad, which all fared poorly in trade and monetary freedom, innovation and technology. Chad had the highest GDP per capita $1,600 among the three countries but came last on both corruption and red tape indexes. The report said: “We are looking for best countries for business by looking at 11 different factors for 134 countries. We considered property rights, innovation, taxes, technology, corruption, freedom (personal, trade and monetary), red tape, investor protection and stock market performance. “We leaned on research and published reports from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Freedom House, Heritage Foundation, Property Rights Alliance, Transparency International, the World Bank and World Economic Forum to compile the rankings.”
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by ejunkie(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2011

[flash=560,315]
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by kholis(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2011
It is counted unto this administration, sheer wickedness to remove fuel subsidy at this time. The masses which includes my humble self will really suffer. More than 100% increase of PMS: cost of transportation will highly increase, cost of food stuffs will skyrocket, house rents will increase, armed robbery will increase, corruption will increase, Naira will depreciate, inflation will rule, to mention but a few.

What a country!
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by fatherab1: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
[size=18pt]FRESH AIR 2011 !! ENJOY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Opuso: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
GeJ is right on this. Nigeria needs a deregulation of this sector more than any other thing.
With the deregulation of this sector Nigeria will be able to cahse out thieves like Tinubu, Otedola and Adenuga
from the business of stealing our commonwealth.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
ejunkie:

[flash=560,315]

Whoever made this video should be shot dead. You don't treat the national coat of arms like it's any other painting. That's treason,

Anyway, video make me laff die sha, but I think they crossed the line.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by DrummaBoy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
I read every post here
I hope Goodluck does too
By the way: ENJOY YA FRESH AIR!!!
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by ejunkie(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
musKeeto:

Whoever made this video should be shot dead. You don't treat the national coat of arms like it's any other painting. That's treason,

Anyway, video make me laff die sha, but I think they crossed the line.

Crossed theline how now? The coat of arms with drunk horses and eagles flying kite nko? grin

I guess it shows how much less people are willing to swallow BS.

But the stuff is truly funny, I am a thinking person, ring, ring, yes Pepe, i am reading it like you told me to LWKMD!
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Meristem: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
i dont envy Lucky GEJ's position at this time at all. his plight has become hydra-headed. i'm sure he must be regretting ever having a fb page.
dilemma; how does he now deactivate his account without incurring even more drop in his approval ratings? especially among the young people whom he wooed with this techno-savvy stunt 101? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) / Oil Prices Surge 6% After OPEC Cuts Production For First Time Since 2008 / How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.