Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) (1976 Views)

See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer / Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Corebelieversfo: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2023
Seun , don't you think you should do something about this stupidity? What's your forum turning into these days?
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

Did I say the Holy Spirit said that to me? Or you think the presence of the Holy Spirit shuts down individual thinking and imagination? If that's so, then what's the use of our brains?

Next time, when you want to criticise, apply some wisdom.

And don't think I believe your denials. I don't expect you to confess the truth.

grin

O, apologies! I didn't know this time your holy spirit wasn't involved!

But you guessed wrongly!
It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not!

And of course, the presence of holy spirit shuts down the brain of many of your guys, they become sheeples for the shepherd GO!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Truthday: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Corebelieversfo:
Seun , don't you think you should do something about this stupidity? What's your forum turning into these days?

Because Jesus needs help

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2023
Truthday:

Because Jesus needs help

Let me quickly show you the life of your miserable messenger that was poisoned to death like a mosque rat

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

From the below hadeeth, your miserable messenger was confused as he doesn't know the next thing to do after he was poisoned while his idol he called allah couldn't help him, he was abandoned like a filthy rag, what a shame

Narrated 'Aisha: that during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished....

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144

The funnest part of it is that your murderer, hopeless, useless and miserable prophet was buried after three days, they thought his idol will resurrect him but not knowing that his idol he called allah was just nothing but a pencil

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

grin

O, apologies! I didn't know this time your holy spirit wasn't involved!

But you guessed wrongly!
It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not!

And of course, the presence of holy spirit shuts down the brain of many of your guys, they become sheeples for the shepherd GO!
For not believing in a man who called himself a prophet but could make such blunders as saying Mary was the sister of Aaron and that there was a Samaritan in the days of Moses? A man who lived by shedding blood and telling lies, even saying camel urine cures diseases, the sun sets in murky waters and that sperm is produced in a man's backbones? For not believing all these falsehood, is that why you think our brains are shut down? That's pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

For not believing in a man who called himself a prophet but could make such blunders as saying Mary was the sister of Aaron and that there was a Samaritan in the days of Moses? A man who lived by shedding blood and telling lies, even saying camel urine cures diseases, the sun sets in murky waters and that sperm is produced in a man's backbones? For not believing all these falsehood, is that why you think our brains are shut down? That's pathetic.

Is that where the Holy Spirit is leading you or the Holy Spirit is on time out again?
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

Is that where the Holy Spirit is leading you or the Holy Spirit is on time out again?
I pity you.

Most of us Christians who truly know Jesus consider ourselves greater than Mohammed because we achieve feats Mohammed couldn't achieve all in the name of Jesus. Have you read the Acts of Apostles in the Bible? That's an account written by a physician called Luke about the disciples of Christ. These disciples themselves weren't aware someone was recording them. Now tell me, who among the disciples of Christ can we make comparable to Mohammed? Did Mohammed cast out devils? No! Did he heal the sick? No! Did he raise the dead? No! Meanwhile, many disciples of Christ are still doing that today, all in the name of Jesus! Where's Mohammed? A dead man who still needs your prayers in his grave. Pathetic!

I was watching a movie of recent, where I saw a Muslim cleric arguing with a witch that suddenly appeared to him while he was trying to help a dying client. He was busy giving the witch reasons why the client must not die, even pleading with her to spare his life. Truly, the client was the one at fault but I cannot imagine myself pleading with a witch! Is that what you think I should come and be doing in Islam? To be pleading with a witch and be praising a dead Mohammed?

Look, a small girl of 13yrs who was a witch was brought to me sometimes last year by her mother to be delivered. She sat beside me while I was merely talking to her to denounce witchcraft and receive the Lordship of Jesus into her life. I have not even started praying. Do you know what happened? She was immediately hit by the Presence of God as I was talking, and she fell down under the anointing of the Holy Ghost. She was on the floor for several minutes before she regained her composure again. Could Mohammed do that? Can you tell me why I should leave all the benefits of Christ to come and be singing praises to a dead Mohammed? Can you tell me why I should forsake my inner peace and the assurance of salvation that I have in Christ Jesus to come and embrace the philosophies of a man who stated clearly that he doesn't know what his end would be?

Why do you think I should leave all the interactions I have with Jesus, even overlooking all the promises He has fulfilled and the manifestation of His grace and power in my life to go embrace a lifeless god who did absolutely nothing for my soul?

Early, in my Christian journey, I told God, if I don't see power, I wouldn't be a Christian. Can I offer the same challenge to Allah? Tell me how Allah would benefit me more than the great benefits I know enjoy in Christ Jesus. Or do you want me to come and start pleading with witches like your clerics do? No, I don't plead with witches. I command the demons out of the witch and set her free in the name of Jesus! So, tell me what advantage Islam has, and provide me reasons why you think Mohammed is doing better than me right now in the things of God.
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

I pity you.

Most of us Christians who truly know Jesus consider ourselves greater than Mohammed because we achieve feats Mohammed couldn't achieve all in the name of Jesus.
Stop telling lies! You didn't achieve anything! I pity you more! The Jesus you know is fake!

Have you read the Acts of Apostles in the Bible? That's an account written by a physician called Luke about the disciples of Christ. These disciples themselves weren't aware someone was recording them. Now tell me, who among the disciples of Christ can we make comparable to Mohammed? Did Mohammed cast out devils? No! Did he heal the sick? No! Did he raise the dead? No! Meanwhile, many disciples of Christ are still doing that today, all in the name of Jesus! Where's Mohammed? A dead man who still needs your prayers in his grave. Pathetic!
So Physician dey write scripture? What is the Genealogy of Luke? Is there any evidence in the Bible that he didn't write lies or copy history like others? Same Luke wrote Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[ among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, Luke 1:1-4. More like he was a history writer just like the others!

I was watching movie of recent, where I saw a Muslim cleric arguing with a witch that suddenly appeared to him while he was trying to help a dying client. He was busy giving the witch reasons why the client must not die, even pleading with her to spare his life. Truly, the client was the one at fault but I cannot imagine myself pleading with a witch! Is that what you think I should come and be doing in Islam? To be pleading with a witch and be praising a dead Mohammed?
You were watching a movie and using that to interpret real life! Hooly Spirit! Christianity itself is a movie! I can remember Mummy GO and Indaboski!

Look, a small girl of 13yrs who was a witch was brought to me sometimes last year by her mother to be delivered. She sat beside me while I was merely talking to her to denounce witchcraft and receive the Lordship of Jesus into her life. I have not even started praying. Do you know what happened? She was immediately hit by the Presence of God as I was talking, and she fell down under the anointing of the Holy Ghost. She was on the floor for several minutes before she regained her composure again. Could Mohammed do they? Can you tell me why I should leave all the benefits of Christ to come and be singing praises to a dead Mohammed? Can you tell me why I should forsake my inner peace and the assurance of salvation that I have in Christ Jesus to come and embrace the philosophies of a man who stated clearly that he doesn't know what his end would be?
Same too have happened with your pastors who was later known to have connived with Babalawos. Miracles are not proof of you being on the right path! And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24.

Why do you think I should leave all the interactions I have with Jesus, even overlooking all the promises He has fulfilled and the manifestation of His grace and power in my life to go embrace a lifeless god who did absolutely nothing for my soul?
This Jesus does not exist as you have put it. It's just a figment of your imagination!

Early, in my Christian journey, I told God, if I don't see power, I wouldn't be a Christian. Can I offer the same challenge to Allah? Tell me how Allah would benefit me more than the great benefits I know enjoy in Christ Jesus. Or do you want me to come and start pleading with witches like your clerics do? No, I don't plead with witches. I command the demons out of the witch and set her free in the name of Jesus! So, tell me what advantage Islam has, and provide me reasons why you think Mohammed is doing better than me right now in the things of God.
We don't challenge Allah! Na devil you challenged! You watch movies too much! Hope no be mount Zion? Christian produced movies that would impugned the name of Islam to benefit Christianity!

Even Jesus in your Bible didn't challenge God!
He prayed so many times even sweating and putting his head on the floor!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
Stop telling lies! You didn't achieve anything! I pity you more! The Jesus you know is fake!

So Physician dey write scripture? What is the Genealogy of Luke? Is there any evidence in the Bible that he didn't write lies or copy history like others? Same Luke wrote Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[ among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, Luke 1:1-4. More like he was a history writer just like the others!

You were watching a movie and using that to interpret real life! Hooly Spirit! Christianity itself is a movie! I can remember Mummy GO and Indaboski!

Same too have happened with your pastors who was later known to have connived with Babalawos. Miracles are not proof of you being on the right path! And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24.

This Jesus does not exist as you have put it. It's just a figment of your imagination!

We don't challenge Allah! Na devil you challenged! You watch movies too much! Hope no be mount Zion? Christian produced movies that would impugned the name of Islam to benefit Christianity!

Even Jesus in your Bible didn't challenge God!
He prayed so many times even sweating and putting his head on the floor!

You've already answered my questions. In summary, you're saying 'We don't have such powerful experiences in Islam, so what you're saying is a lie.' Yeah, you can only call it a lie if you have never had any such experiences before. It's alien to you.

Of course, what I watched in the movie depicted what happens in real life. They acted the movie that way to depict its real life replica. And, what I noticed was the apparent lack of spiritual authority in the Muslim cleric. I have watched several movies where I see them chanting with their beads. It's always a fighting thing with the exchange of words between the cleric and the attacker. No spiritual authority whatsoever.

If I were in the position of that Muslim cleric, I'll be commanding and binding instead of pleading. You'll see me exercising authority, and she'll bow. You have shown by your response that nothing powerful is happening is Islam. Of course, that's the only reason why you can say I was lying.

See, a few weeks ago, I was busy delivering a woman who was in the yeye Osun cult. She was dying and was told that nobody can save her. It seems they had an agreement, and her time was up. She was bedridden for many days until she sent for me for help. Even yeye Osun could not challenge the servants of Jesus. I'm talking spiritual authority here. Even when she was clenching her fist as she laid down flat on the floor, I simply issue commands, 'release that fist in Jesus name!' And she releases it instantaneously. Authority. If you don't have it, forget it. Mohammed or Allah can't give it because they don't have it. Only Jesus defeated Satan on the cross. Demons bow to no other name. Today, the woman is free by the grace of God. She moves about freely now, and except for occasional dizziness which she complains about, she's totally healed, freed and delivered! And I know and believe that Jesus would heal her of that dizziness as well. That's a lie too? Yeah, the only reason why you would call that a lie is because you never have such power in Islam and can never have it. I understand. Where would you get it from when your dead Mohammed couldn't?

Your response is pathetic and pitiable. So, tell me why you would want me to be a Muslim like yourself, if your religion cannot give me anything better than what I currently enjoy in Christ Jesus? I think I have already heard everything you have to say. Your answers to my questions say it all.
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

You've already answered my questions. In summary, you're saying 'We don't have such powerful experiences in Islam, so what you're saying is a lie.' Yeah, you can only call it a lie if you have never had any such experiences before. It's alien to you.
grin
That's the demon part of you talking. You think the worst of people who you don't agree with! You see their hearts and even what they are yet to say!

We have ruqya in Islam and we don't brag about it. With Ruqya, people are healed with the permission of Allah! Just as Jesus healed people with the permission of Allah in the Qur'an!

Of course, what I watched in the movie depicted what happens in real life. They acted the movie that way to depict its real life replica. And, what I noticed was the apparent lack of spiritual authority in the Muslim cleric. I have watched several movies where I see them chanting with their beads. It's always a fighting thing with the exchange of words between the cleric and the attacker. No spiritual authority whatsoever.

If I were in the position of that Muslim cleric, I'll be commanding and binding instead of pleading. You'll see me exercising authority, and she'll bow. You have shown by your response that nothing powerful is happening is Islam. Of course, that's the only reason why you can say I was lying.
Acted script becomes real in Christianity! Reminds of "Ayamatanga" Mount Zion Series back then! But all na lie and script!

See, a few weeks ago, I was busy delivering a woman who was in the yeye Osun cult. She was dying and was told that nobody can save her. It seems they had an agreement, and her time was up. She was bedridden for many days until she sent for me for help. Even yeye Osun could not challenge the servants of Jesus. I'm talking spiritual authority here. Even when she was clenching her fist as she laid down flat on the floor, I simply issue commands, 'release that fist in Jesus name!' And she releases it instantaneously. Authority. If you don't have it, forget it. Mohammed or Allah can't give it because they don't have it. Only Jesus defeated Satan on the cross. Demons bow to no other name. Today, the woman is free by the grace of God. She moves about freely now, and except for occasional dizziness which she complains about, she's totally healed, freed and delivered! And I know and believe that Jesus would heal her of that dizziness as well. That's a lie too? Yeah, the only reason why you would call that a lie is because you never have such power in Islam and can never have it. I understand. Where would you get it from when your dead Mohammed couldn't?
Demons pass demon! The demon in you is greater than the demon in her!
Babalawo too dey heal people!

Your response is pathetic and pitiable. So, tell me why you would want me to be a Muslim like yourself, if your religion cannot give me anything better than what I currently enjoy in Christ Jesus? I think I have already heard everything you have to say. Your answers to my questions say it all.
There's actually nothing I say that can make you change your mind! Only Allah guides! I pray you won't die worshipping an unknown figure given the name Jesus whom you call God!

All you have been chanting all these while is miracle! Miracle! And no substance!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
grin
That's the demon part of you talking. You think the worst of people who you don't agree with! You see their hearts and even what they are yet to say!

We have ruqya in Islam and we don't brag about it. With Ruqya, people are healed with the permission of Allah! Just as Jesus healed people with the permission of Allah in the Qur'an!

Acted script becomes real in Christianity! Reminds of "Ayamatanga" Mount Zion Series back then! But all na lie and script!

Demons pass demon! The demon in you is greater than the demon in her!
Babalawo too dey heal people!

There's actually nothing I say that can make you change your mind! Only Allah guides! I pray you won't die worshipping an unknown figure given the name Jesus whom you call God!

All you have been chanting all these while is miracle! Miracle! And no substance!

Yeah, because a powerless god is no God. We lay the foundation first. The only way we can ascertain the presence of God is in the manifestation of His power. My emphasis is on spiritual authourity, not miracle. Get me right.

You claim you have seen miracles in Islam too? Now, you're talking. But as I have noted in my previous post, there's no authority whatsoever in all I have ever watched in movies regarding Islam. It's always a fighting thing. Just exactly how a juju priest would engage a witch. What you watched in Agbara Nla movie is exactly as it happens in real life in christiendom. Yeah, some charlatans imitate this real life occurrences to deceive people. But the wheats can always be separated from the chaffs.

You call yeye osun a demon? Laughable!

Yeye osun is a principality. The fallen angel who rules the waters. She is the same goddess worshipped all over the world as the queen of heaven, whom the Roman Catholics ignorantly worship. Her real name is Shemiramis, also called Ishtar and Ashera. She's the 4th most powerful fallen angel after Lucifer. Yeah, she's the 4th in rank. Her influence is not limited to Osun river. And, if you do not have Jesus and His backing, you dare not talk about her the way I'm freely doing on this forum. Who born you? As far as I'm concerned, she's as useless as poo. I have delivered many of her captives including a lady who was dedicated to her in Cross River at the age of 6. How many things can I talk about? If not for Jesus, where would I get this authority and this boldness from? The truth is that Jesus conquered Satan and He gave anyone who believes in Him power and authourity over satan and all his agents. The secret of spiritual authority is in the cross. That's why Satan created Islam to deny the cross. By so doing, more and more people would not be able to exercise this authority which some of us who truly know Jesus now exercise.

Look, if you think yeye osun is a demon, ask those who worship her. During the days when the Ocean Gate submersible was making the news for its dissapearance, one of her worshippers here on Nairaland boasted that he can help them if they allow him use the help of yeye osun to rescue the situation. Someone challenged him that he was talking about yeye osun in relation to an issue that happened in far away Bermuda area. He replied that yes, the influence of yeye osun is everywhere in the waters. He was correct. If you think she's a demon, you're very ignorant. There are even YouTube video where she manifests live in her worshippers. So, the issue of me having a higher demon is ruled out. I have authority over her and even over Satan himself. Light is far above darkness as far as the heavens are to the earth. The name of Jesus is not an ordinary name!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yeah, because a powerless god is no God. We lay the foundation first. The only way we can ascertain the presence of God is in the manifestation of His power. My emphasis is on spiritual authourity, not miracle. Get me right.
Yeah, We believe God created only three creations with sense namely Humans, Angels and Jinns (aka Demon/Spirit)! Your spiritual authority stems from invoking spirits!

You claim you have seen miracles in Islam too? Now, you're talking. But as I have noted in my previous post, there's no authority whatsoever in all I have ever watched in movies regarding Islam. It's always a fighting thing. Just exactly how a juju priest would engage a witch. What you watched in Agbara Nla movie is exactly as it happens in real life in christiendom. Yeah, some charlatans imitate this real life occurrences to deceive people. But the wheats can always be separated from the chaffs.
Life no be movie O Christian! Even the movie of Christ is scripted! Na so a kid dey invoke fire on one bird here thinking it was a witch! In the end the kid said "This one is stubborn".
About 8year old kid!

You call yeye osun a demon? Laughable!
Yeah, it should be to you! When Ruqya is done on people who have Jinns inside them just like the one Jesus casted to the pigs, by Allah it leaves. Yeye Osun invokes Jinns and nothing more!

Jinns see us but we don't naturally see them! Some of them are Muslims and some are non-Muslims! They also have free will to obey or disobey God! They can accomplish tasks humans can't achieve easily!

Yeye osun is a principality. The fallen angel who rules the waters. She is the same goddess worshipped all over the world as the queen of heaven, whom the Roman Catholics ignorantly worship. Her real name is Shemiramis, also called Ishtar and Ashera. She's the 4th most powerful fallen angel after Lucifer. Yeah, she's the 4th in rank. Her influence is not limited to Osun river. And, if you do not have Jesus and His backing, you dare not talk about her the way I'm freely doing on this forum. Who born you? As far as I'm concerned, she's as useless as poo. I have delivered many of her captives including a lady who was dedicated to her in Cross River at the age of 6. How many things can I talk about? If not for Jesus, where would I get this authority and this boldness from? The truth is that Jesus conquered Satan and He gave anyone who believes in Him power and authourity over satan and all his agents. The secret of spiritual authority is in the cross. That's why Satan created Islam to deny the cross. By so doing, more and more people would not be able to exercise this authority which some of us who truly know Jesus now exercise.
We don't believe all these! Angels are completely subservient to Allah! It is only Jinns and humans that have free will!

Look, if you think yeye osun is a demon, ask those who worship her. During the days when the Ocean Gate submersible was making the news for its dissapearance, one of her worshippers here on Nairaland boasted that he can help them if they allow him use the help of yeye osun to rescue the situation. Someone challenged him that he was talking about yeye osun in relation to an issue that happened in far away Bermuda area. He replied that yes, the influence of yeye osun is everywhere in the waters. He was correct. If you think she's a demon, you're very ignorant. There are even YouTube video where she manifests live in her worshippers. So, the issue of me having a higher demon is ruled out. I have authority over her and even over Satan himself. Light is far above darkness as far as the heavens are to the earth. The name of Jesus is not an ordinary name!
During the time of Solomon, a type of Jinn wanted to carry a far away Queen's throne before Solomon stands up!

An Ifrit (strong) from the jinns said: "I will bring it (i.e the throne) to you before you rise from your place (council). And verily, I am indeed strong, and trustworthy for such work." Qur'an 27:39

Jinns are capable to accomplish those tasks!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yeah, We believe God created only three creations with sense namely Humans, Angels and Jinns (aka Demon/Spirit)! Your spiritual authority stems from invoking spirits!

Life no be movie O Christian! Even the movie of Christ is scripted! Na so a kid dey invoke fire on one bird here thinking it was a witch! In the end the kid said "This one is stubborn".
About 8year old kid!

Yeah, it should be to you! When Ruqya is done on people who have Jinns inside them just like the one Jesus casted to the pigs, by Allah it leaves. Yeye Osun invokes Jinns and nothing more!

Jinns see us but we don't naturally see them! Some of them are Muslims and some are non-Muslims! They also have free will to obey or disobey God! They can accomplish tasks humans can't achieve easily!

We don't believe all these! Angels are completely subservient to Allah! It is only Jinns and humans that have free will!

During the time of Solomon, a type of Jinn wanted to carry a far away Queen's throne before Solomon stands up!

An Ifrit (strong) from the jinns said: "I will bring it (i.e the throne) to you before you rise from your place (council). And verily, I am indeed strong, and trustworthy for such work." Qur'an 27:39

Jinns are capable to accomplish those tasks!

I've passed my message. I'm not here to engage you. Just to let you know you that Islam has nothing to offer me. Jesus gives me far above what Mohammed or Allah can ever do.

I remember a pastor friend of mine from Osi in Kwara state. He was converted from Islam by a supernatural encounter. His grandpa was an Immam in Osi. After many years of persecution from his Muslim family, both physical and spiritual, he remained strong in the Lord. One day, he told me he had an urge to visit his father's house in Osi. He bought an anointing oil which I prayed over before He travelled home. He returned with fantastic testimonies. He talked about how he prayed for a woman who has an ailment in the family house after asking for permission to pray in the name of Jesus. The woman was healed. On the final day when he was to depart from the town, he invited everyone to prayers and a few of them turned up including some alfas. According, when he anointed some of them with oil, the power of God came down. Some people fell under the anointing of God's power. He's the one in the best position to narrate what happened there. He was my son in the Lord.

Look, some of us have tasted Mohammed and we know who he is. We have also tasted Jesus and we know the difference. If you've not tasted Jesus, you don't know him. Most of what the Quran said about him are lies, Just like the Solomon story you quoted up there. So, some demons are even Muslims? I don't understand you. If you don't have any practical experience in the spirit realm, all you're saying is theory and would continue to remain theories. We know who we believe.
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

I've passed my message. I'm not here to engage you. Just to let you know you that Islam has nothing to offer me. Jesus gives me far above what Mohammed or Allah can ever do.
Just as Christianity has nothing to offer anybody!

I remember a pastor friend of mine from Osi in Kwara state. He was converted from Islam by a supernatural encounter. His grandpa was an Immam in Osi. After many years of persecution from his Muslim family, both physical and spiritual, he remained strong in the Lord. One day, he told me he had an urge to visit his father's house in Osi. He bought an anointing oil which I prayed over before He travelled home. He returned with fantastic testimonies. He talked about how he prayed for a woman who has an ailment in the family house after asking for permission to pray in the name of Jesus. The woman was healed. On the final day when he was to depart from the town, he invited everyone to prayers and a few of them turned up including some alfas. According, when he anointed some of them with oil, the power of God came down. Some people fell under the anointing of God's power. He's the one in the best position to narrate what happened there. He was my son in the Lord.
It's from the Supernatural always! Miracles and Healing! You are a Sheeple truly!

Look, some of us have tasted Mohammed and we know who he is. We have also tasted Jesus and we know the difference. If you've not tasted Jesus, you don't know him. Most of what the Quran said about him are lies, Just like the Solomon story you quoted up there. So, some demons are even Muslims? I don't understand you. If you don't have any practical experience in the spirit realm, all you're saying is theory and would continue to remain theories. We know who we believe.

Just as some of us have gone to many denominations of your churches!
We did study your bible and its inconsistencies!
The God of the Old testament is different from that of the New!

Yes, some Jinns are Muslims! They are a separate creation of Allah different from Angels and Man.
Satan is a Jinn too!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
Just as Christianity has nothing to offer anybody!

It's from the Supernatural always! Miracles and Healing! You are a Sheeple truly!

Just as some of us have gone to many denominations of your churches!
We did study your bible and its inconsistencies!
The God of the Old testament is different from that of the New!

Yes, some Jinns are Muslims! They are a separate creation of Allah different from Angels and Man.
Satan is a Jinn too!

I've passed my message friend. You can hold on to whatever you believe. The end will tell.
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
1. Jesus created Mary and Mary later gave birth to Jesus!

Man born God! Man suckled God! Two doves were slaughter after God was born!

2.Jesus is suppose to be everyone's Lord and Savior but the Angel appeared to Joseph to save the Lord Jesus from the evil king!

Joseph had to flee with Baby Jesus (read as Baby God)! He hasn't got his mojo then!

3. Matthew 3:16-17 - As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

Spirit of God was descending, Jesus was right there in the mix and the Father was talking from Heaven! Three different Gods Kwah?

4. John 20:17- Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Ehn ehen! So Jesus get Father, he also get God! So how does Jesus (God) have God!

5. Jesus did die! As God or as Man?

God no dey die! Never!
If he die as a man, then a man can't save the world!

FxMasterz:

I've passed my message friend. You can hold on to whatever you believe. The end will tell.

Alright!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Truthday: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

You see, read the Quran there so much you can learn. And it'll be better you research

AntiChristian don't mind this mumu guy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Truthday: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

This end will tell ??

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Truthday:

This end will tell ??

Even your Muslim brothers know that you're either mischievous or intellectually empty for making this post against Jesus. No knowledgeable Muslim would use this verse against Jesus. The verse is an indictment against Islam.

Jesus said, when someone starts believing in Him, people of his household would start turning against him.

If a Muslim gives his life to Christ today, members of his family would be the first to attempt his life. The sword is particularly in the hands of the Muslims agsinst those who believe in Christ Jesus. Mohammed used his sword to kill so many people in the name of his god. His followers are still doing it today. Jesus never held a sword in His life.

Your eyes would clear once this whole life is over. Your brother antichristian even said that there are Muslim demons. Can't you see the deceit in that? Spirits have no religion, yet Mohammed tells you there are Muslim demons and you cannot see the falsehood?
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Truthday: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
FxMasterz:

Even your Muslim brothers know that you're either mischievous or intellectually empty for making this post against Jesus. No knowledgeable Muslim would use this verse against Jesus. The verse is an indictment against Islam.

Jesus said, when someone starts believing in Him, people of his household would start turning against him.

If a Muslim gives his life to Christ today, members of his family would be the first to attempt his life. The sword is particularly in the hands of the Muslims agsinst those who believe in Christ Jesus. Mohammed used his sword to kill so many people in the name of his god. His followers are still doing it today. Jesus never held a sword in His life.

Your eyes would clear once this whole life is over. Your brother antichristian even said that there are Muslim demons. Can't you see the deceit in that? Spirits have no religion, yet Mohammed tells you there are Muslim demons and you cannot see the falsehood?

Jesus is god forsaken myth

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Kseeker: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2023
FxMasterz:

Jesus himself knows he sucks blood of infants for a living

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Kseeker: 1:33am On Aug 02, 2023
FxMasterz:

He was once a christian like you but accepted Islam when he saw light, today he holds a degree in Islamic studies and can debate you idolators, human being worshippers to accept the worship of your creator

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Business3600: 1:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Islam is something of the worst that could happen to humanity. We could have been so far in science, if not Islam had dominated large parts of the world.

And may I mention that Muslims are some of the greatest victims of Islam too? Women are oppressed,Muslims who leaves Islam are killed and people who criticize Islam are killed as well. We still have Islamic sheik and scholars supporting the terrorists. 99% of the terrorists are Muslims. If not for terrorism Nigerian would be a better place
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2023
FxMasterz:

The biblical Jesus is not portrayed as the son of Mary like the Islamic Jesus! The biblical Jesus is an hermaphroditic man God or God man! Muslims no dey worship Jesus. He is completely human like Moses as the Bible too affirmed!

Same in Christianity. An example is bishop Oyedepo who refused to help any of his family who are Muslims till they convert! I witnessed many others.

This narrative is stale. Same verses plenty from your Gods in the old testament before he Lost his power and became weak militarily in the new testament.

See lies! There was a context to my statement about demons!

I said Jinns can be Muslims or non-muslims just like humans, they also have freewill.

Spirits have no religion but Angels can rebel God according to the Bible?

Angels can have sex with humans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
The biblical Jesus is not portrayed as the son of Mary like the Islamic Jesus! The biblical Jesus is an hermaphroditic man God or God man! Muslims no dey worship Jesus. He is completely human like Moses as the Bible too affirmed!

Same in Christianity. An example is bishop Oyedepo who refused to help any of his family who are Muslims till they convert! I witnessed many others.

This narrative is stale. Same verses plenty from your Gods in the old testament before he Lost his power and became weak militarily in the new testament.

See lies! There was a context to my statement about demons!

I said Jinns can be Muslims or non-muslims just like humans, they also have freewill.

Spirits have no religion but Angels can rebel God according to the Bible?

Angels can have sex with humans?

Religion is for humans, okay?

You guys worship Mohammed. Don't you? I have seen occasions where Muslims were asked by their leaders to praise Mohammed. A Muslim cleric once said that his power was given to him by Allah and Mohammed. Keep deceiving yourself.

A day is coming when you'll be face to face with the Almighty God. All these red flags you're ignoring will come to hunt you. I have nothing to discuss with you.
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Kseeker:

He was once a christian like you but accepted Islam when he saw light, today he holds a degree in Islamic studies and can debate you idolators, human being worshippers to accept the worship of your creator

I was once a Muslim too! My Muslim name was Ishmael before my dad encountered Jesus. Infact my dad of blessed memory converted many Christians to Islam in his days of ignorance.

Look, just an encounter with Jesus is all you need. I have nothing to discuss with you actually. The choice for salvation or damnation is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by Tunke00: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2023
sreamsense:

Islam is the religion of violence and killing, stay on your lane. [b]Bible had already prophezied in Genesis 16 vs 12 [/b]before Islam and Mohammed ever came into this world that "descendants of Ismael" which happened to be Muslims will be trouble makers fighting their brothers Jews and Christians. So , that is why it can never be religion of peace but religion of violence.

hmmm, so there is even a prophecy about this in the bible, and yet your your God opened his eyes down and allow innocent people to be killed every blessed day
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by vdestro: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tunke00:
hmmm, so there is even a prophecy about this in the bible, and yet your your God opened his eyes down and allow innocent people to be killed every blessed day

Ehen, is it Him they killed? Was the prophecy not meant for us to warn and guide us?

You just open your mouth waa and to say something stupid.

Cant wait for God to burn you devils
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kseeker:

Jesus himself knows he sucks blood of infants for a living

Jesus Christ is not a blood sucker like your demonic, criminal, rapist and killer muhammad that killed 900 people in one night

According to Ibn Ishaq: Then they were made to come down, and the Messenger of God imprisoned them in the dwelling of al-Harith's daughter, a woman of the Banu al-Najjar.155 The Messenger of God went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today) and had trenches dug in it; then he sent for them and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in groups. Among them were the enemy of God, Huyayy b. Akhtab, and Ka'b b. Asad. the head of the tribe. They numbered 600 or 700-the largest estimate says they were between 800 and 900. As they were being taken in groups to the Messenger of God, they said to Ka'b b. Asad, "Ka'b, what do you think will be done to us? " Ka'b said: "On each. occasion you do not understand. Do you not see that the summoner does not discharge [anyone] and that those of you who are taken away do not come back? By God, it is death!" The affair continued until the Messenger of God had finished with them.

al-Tabari (d. 923), Michael Fishbein, ed, The History of al-Tabari [Ta’rikh al-rusul wa’l-muluk], vol. VIII, SUNY Press, p. 39, ISBN 0-7914-3149-5
أبو جعفر الطبري, تاريخ الرسل والملوك, vol. 2, al-Maktabah al-Shamilah, p. 588
See Also Ishaq:464
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kseeker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

You can hate and wail to death, no one cares bro. your death will just be more blood for Jesus to suck from the blood he loves giving you to drink from.

See your bloody, rapist, killer and stupid Muhammad here

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Messenger offered the Fajr prayer when it was still dark, then he rode and said, 'Allah Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. When we approach near to a nation, the most unfortunate is the morning of those who have been warned." The people came out into the streets saying, "Muhammad and his army." Allah's Messenger vanquished them by force and their warriors were killed; the children and women were taken as captives. Safiya was taken by Dihya Al-Kalbi and later she belonged to Allah's Apostle go who married her and her Mahr was her manumission.

Sahih Bukhari 2:14:68

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your A True Muslim Read This. / Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! / Adam Was Not The First Man Created.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.