Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,355 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) (1984 Views)

See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer / Possession On Live Video (graphic Content) / Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kseeker:

Jesus himself knows he sucks blood of infants for a living

Why not show the infant blood he sucks and I will show you the people your criminal bloody muhammad, a notorious killer killed while alive

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayza. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4390
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

Religion is for humans, okay?

You guys worship Mohammed. Don't you?
This is false! Umar ibn al-Khattab reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not exaggerate my status as the Christians have done with the son of Mary. Verily, I am only a servant, so refer to me as the servant of Allah and His Messenger.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3445
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

We worship only Allah!

I have seen occasions where Muslims were asked by their leaders to praise Mohammed. A Muslim cleric once said that his power was given to him by Allah and Mohammed. Keep deceiving yourself.
I have told you several times that the texts of Islam supersede any individual! So those Muslim are mistaken!

A day is coming when you'll be face to face with the Almighty God. All these red flags you're ignoring will come to hunt you. I have nothing to discuss with you.
Allah will admit us to Paradise by His mercy and all the disbelievers will be doomed to hell!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
This is false! Umar ibn al-Khattab reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not exaggerate my status as the Christians have done with the son of Mary. Verily, I am only a servant, so refer to me as the servant of Allah and His Messenger.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3445
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

We worship only Allah!

I have told you several times that the texts of Islam supersede any individual! So those Muslim are mistaken!

Allah will admit us to Paradise by His mercy and all the disbelievers will be doomed to hell!

You are only double-speaking in order to defend the current argument. I wouldn't be surprised if you praise Mohammed.

Jesus Ian an ordinary human like Mohammed. He is God who because flash. Isaiah Prophesied about Him hundreds of years before He was born 'Unto us a child is given, unto us a child is born. His name shall be called wonderful, counselor, the everlasting Father, the Almighty God...'

God made Himself man to help man recover the loses that he couldn't receive by himself. Jesus isn't an ordinary person. Mohammed is dead. All Bible prophets are dead. Jesus is still alive today. He's the only one who'll return to reign with His saints. You were scammed out of the salvation that Jesus purchased for you with His blood. You've been warned and admonished, yes you remain adamant. The end will tell.
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by AntiChristian: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

You are only double-speaking in order to defend the current argument. I wouldn't be surprised if you praise Mohammed.

Praise Muhammad instead of Allah? It is always Allaahu akbar! [/b]Have you ever heard anyone praise Muhammad? You guys sabi spread falsehood!

Jesus Ian an ordinary human like Mohammed. He is God who because flash. Isaiah Prophesied about Him hundreds of years before He was born 'Unto us a child is given, unto us a child is born. His name shall be called wonderful, counselor, the everlasting Father, the Almighty God...'

God made Himself man to help man recover the loses that he couldn't receive by himself. Jesus isn't an ordinary person. Mohammed is dead. All Bible prophets are dead. Jesus is still alive today. He's the only one who'll return to reign with His saints. You were scammed out of the salvation that Jesus purchased for you with His blood. You've been warned and admonished, yes you remain adamant. The end will tell.

All these are lies and even against common sense!
[b]1. Jesus created Mary and Mary later gave birth to Jesus!

Man born God! Man suckled God! Two doves were slaughter after God was born!

2.Jesus is suppose to be everyone's Lord and Savior but the Angel appeared to Joseph to save the Lord Jesus from the evil king!

Joseph had to flee with Baby Jesus (read as Baby God)! He hasn't got his mojo then!

3. Matthew 3:16-17 - As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

Spirit of God was descending, Jesus was right there in the mix and the Father was talking from Heaven! Three different Gods Kwah?

4. John 20:17- Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Ehn ehen! So Jesus get Father, he also get God! So how does Jesus (God) have God!

5. Jesus did die! As God or as Man?

Did Jesus die as God?God does not die! Never!
If he died as a man, then a man can't save the world for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)!
Re: Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) by FxMasterz: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Praise Muhammad instead of Allah? It is always Allaahu akbar! [/b]Have you ever heard anyone praise Muhammad? You guys sabi spread falsehood!

All these are lies and even against common sense!
[b]1. Jesus created Mary and Mary later gave birth to Jesus!

Man born God! Man suckled God! Two doves were slaughter after God was born!

2.Jesus is suppose to be everyone's Lord and Savior but the Angel appeared to Joseph to save the Lord Jesus from the evil king!

Joseph had to flee with Baby Jesus (read as Baby God)! He hasn't got his mojo then!

3. Matthew 3:16-17 - As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

Spirit of God was descending, Jesus was right there in the mix and the Father was talking from Heaven! Three different Gods Kwah?

4. John 20:17- Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Ehn ehen! So Jesus get Father, he also get God! So how does Jesus (God) have God!

5. Jesus did die! As God or as Man?

Did Jesus die as God?God does not die! Never!
If he died as a man, then a man can't save the world for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)!

There nothing you can say, Allah's slave. I've seen Muslims say "Let's praise the prophet', then they'll start mumbling some things in Arabic. Keep lying.

God is not man. You cannot be on earth and be in heaven at the same time. Not God. You cannot speak from heaven while you're being baptised on earth with your spirit descending as a dovw upon your human body on earth. Not God. What is impossible for man is possible with God. That's why He is God. If God can only do the things you can do, then He'll no longer be God. God can operate as Father, Son and Holy Ghost. You cannot. That's impossible for you. Don't limit God to your own abilities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fastest Evolutionary Changes Ever Observed / How Can We Call Him A Loving And Merciful God, When He Clearly Is Not? / 5 Silly Things That Nairaland Christians Do (updated From 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.