Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Who Is To Partake Of The Holy Communion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is To Partake Of The Holy Communion? (123 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Partake Of The Holy Communion? by dubaino(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
I am member of the Living Faith Church (WINNERS CHAPEL) in my church holy communion is taken every Wednesday(MIDWEEK COMMUNION SERVICE) and 1 Sunday of every month and it is for everyone who attended service that day....

I attended a colleague's child dedication at a Catholic Church, when it was time for Holy Communion I went out to partake of it but to my greatest surprise the 'Father' refused to give me saying it's not for everybody.
I was surprised and still surprised...because for me
'The Bible’s teaching on the Lord’s Supper is found in 1 Corinthians 11:17–34 and promotes participation for believers who are walking in fellowship with the Lord. All those who have personal faith in Jesus Christ are worthy to partake of the Lord’s Supper'.

My question is WHO IS TO PARTAKE of THE HOLY COMMUNION?

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 125) Jer.3:15 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Solution Encounters / Snatched By TD Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.