Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions (1555 Views)

Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by helinues: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The election you won?

No, the one I loss.

Radarada
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Amotolongbo(f): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:

No, the one I loss.

Radarada
I can’t remember having any of the election winner hustling for an attention on nairaland here.

Don’t go and find something meaningful to do in life.

Nonsense
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Amotolongbo(f): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pakute:

Is a lifetime military dictator any better?. receive sense.
senselessness is obviously your pride
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by helinues: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I can’t remember having any of the election winner hustling for an attention on nairaland here.

Don’t go and find something meaningful to do in life.

Nonsense

Lol, I am glad to have subjected you and your likes to be doing legbe legbe on NL.

That's how we roll
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by udemzyudex(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol... Nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will happen, even ECOWAS will dare not invade Niger.
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by oskopy: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Easy said than done.do you know Nigeria army have been over stretched? We have not solved our domestic insecurities and here you are bragging about securing another man's country.
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by kad199: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
flokii:
Niger republic coup plotters are playing with fire.. once PBAT gives go ahead for Military invasion of Niger, it's game over for them in that country.
That if the Niger military junta does not request for Russia Wagner assistance.
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Arapmoi22: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Which political coup? You had better move on

He is right.
obi is planning a political coup de tat, but our judiciary is handling him appropriately.
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Pakute: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
senselessness is obviously your pride
Insults for correcting your dumbness?.. make i ignore you this night because you dey useless to me.
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
flokii:
Niger republic coup plotters are playing with fire.. once PBAT gives go ahead for Military invasion of Niger, it's game over for them in that country.
Nigeria wey no fit deafeat boko haram and Ipob na in wan go invade Niger...
Una go just waste soldiers...
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Jostoman: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You don't even like Nnamdi Kanu. That's the day he will be made to face the firing squad.
it your oga and inec that carried out the political coup in february when he force himself on nigerians.
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by riverbird: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Waste of whose time?

ECOWAS, people are wiser now, democracy is a western scam to keep Africa in bondage forever.
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
riverbird:

ECOWAS, people are wiser now, democracy is a western scam to keep Africa in bondage forever.
So ECOWAS people preferred military rule to civilian rule, right?
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Odibembem: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
thisisit:
Ecowas should stop meddling in the internal affairs of a SOVEREIGN State.

MILITARY RULE IS TRENDING AND HAS COME TO STAY.. ECOWAS SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS THE INEVITABLE OUTCOME OF BAD OR POOR GOVERNANCE.

The only way to prevent Military rule is for politicians to provide good governance.. Otherwise let there be coup everywhere Including in Nigeria.

Over 70% of Nigeriens are happy with the new Military Government.

Democracy is now a platform for legitimizing tyranny and corruption. e.g. Cameroon (President Paul Boys is over 40 years in power as a Democrat)

The humongous CORRUPTION Nigeria Experienced under Buhari as democratic PRESIDENT has erroded Democracy of any relevance in contemporary governance.

Democratic ideals are obsolete and stale. Judiciary,. Legislature and Executive would always connive to oppress the masses.

LET MILITARY RULE BE !!?C

Your fathers supported and celebrated d coup of Major Nzeogwu, it led to their disaster and death of 3m, it pushed Nigeria many years backwards. Nigeria witnessed so many coups, none of them made life better for us, development was arrested especially in state level. Democracy is not perfect for us at all but it has proven better than all military regimes. No military regime in Africa has made life better for d people as soldiers steal and loot exclusively more than civilians. Stop inviting military rule except u want to suffer d same fate as your fathers
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Amotolongbo(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pakute:

Insults for correcting your dumbness?.. make i ignore you this night because you dey useless to me.
nonsense
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Amotolongbo(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
helinues:

Lol, I am glad to have subjected you and your likes to be doing legbe legbe on NL.

That's how we roll
who get time for this riffraff
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by thisisit: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Odibembem:

Your fathers supported and celebrated d coup of Major Nzeogwu, it led to their disaster and death of 3m, it pushed Nigeria many years backwards. Nigeria witnessed so many coups, none of them made life better for us, development was arrested especially in state level. Democracy is not perfect for us at all but it has proven better than all military regimes. No military regime in Africa has made life better for d people as soldiers steal and loot exclusively more than civilians. Stop inviting military rule except u want to suffer d same fate as your fathers

You write from either a position of ignorance or deliberate obfuscation of Issues.

Military built the 4 refineries in Nigeria
Military built the dams, National air and sea ports.
Military built National stadium, festac and National art theatre
Military built most of the first generation federal Universities.
Military created NYSC
Military built most of the Federal roads link north and south and east and west.
Military built the FCT.

Democracy like Christianity and Islam is a western ideology that is inimical to unleashing the God given potentials of the African race.

If Military will deliver the goods, then so be it.

Regarding name calling.. BRIGADIER TUNDE IDIAGBON, Major Gen. Oladipo Diya, et Al were active coupist. My region had Isaac Boro (A revolutionist). The past is past.

What we need to salvage whatever is left of Nigeria (if any) is military Intervention to rescue from RUBBER STAMP LEGISLATURE, fearful and favored determined judiciary and rascal executive..
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by Lovelive: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Which fire Agbado rian ?

flokii:
Re: Emissary Of ECOWAS, Chad President Arrives In Niamey To Deliver ECOWAS Decisions by 24SEVEN: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I have noticed you an attention seeker.

Are you fulfilled now?

I'm more interested in the meaning of your moniker. Does it have anything to do with sex?? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If Tinubu Was A 'Drug Lord', So What? / Tinubu Should Resign, He Forged His Way To The Presidency - Protesting Nigerians / All The 45 Passengers Earlier Kidnapped Along Benue-Enugu Road Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.